PDA

View Full Version : Bobcat Toolcat...Anybody got one?

Slippy
04-01-2017, 07:10 PM
I've got a little JohnDeere Tractor and for the most part it gets the job done at Slippy Lodge.

...BUT...I'm thinking of getting a Bobcat Toolcat
http://www.bobcat.com/utility-products/toolcat/features

Whatcha y'all knuckleheads think? Anybody have a Bobcat Toolcat or used one?

Thanks!

Inor
04-01-2017, 08:02 PM
I do not know how the Toolcat compares price-wise to the Skid Steers. I would like to have a Skid Steer, but they want just too much money for them, even used ones.

Jerry D Young
04-02-2017, 01:35 PM
I do not have one, but I would if I could. I like the Utility series better. I believe one of these and one of the all wheel steer skid steers with attachments would be ideal for a homestead.

Just my opinion.

Slippy
04-02-2017, 01:56 PM
Thanks Jerry and I agree. The tractor's front end loader has been a "backsaver" and the bushhawg is great but moving some earth is not its strong suits. Skid Steer would have been the best option but the Utility Series is worth looking into. Its also freakin HOT down at Slippy Lodge and having the AC cab will be one of life's joys for sure. (Slippy getting soft in his old age!)

I do not have one, but I would if I could. I like the Utility series better. I believe one of these and one of the all wheel steer skid steers with attachments would be ideal for a homestead.

Just my opinion.