Thread: ★ Closed ★ FS: Hi-Point 995TS

Boondoggle
    Thanks

★ Closed ★ FS: Hi-Point 995TS

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal and international law. The Outdoor Trading Post IS NOT involved in your personal transactions.

Zip Code: 30043
    For Sale or Trade: Sale or Trade
    Price or Trade Value: $350
    Caliber: 9mm
    Willing to Ship: No
    Bill of Sale?: Yes

Item Description:

http://imgur.com/QiAD5oQ
    http://imgur.com/AEMGnG3

Up for sale is my Hi-point 995TS carbine(the one with the slightly less ugly stock). It was my first rifle, and it's actually a lot of fun to shoot. I know people talk poorly about hi-points, but this rifle is accurate, reliable, and cost conscious. The first picture is from when I first bought it (used, unknown round count); I have since added a generic forward grip, a Bushnell red-dot I bought from a flea market (may not be authentic), and the factory magazine holder with extra mags (comes with 3 total). I've only put about a hundred rounds through it, no problems. The recoil is almost non-existent, feels like firing a 22. I need some cash to save up for a house, so it's first to be liquidated. I'd strongly prefer a sale, but I might consider a trade if something catches my eye. I can't really offer much cash on my end, maybe a bit of ammo to make things more equal if it's something I really want.

As for the Bill of Sale, here's my rule: If you have a Georgia Weapons Carry License, I'll take a look at it and we're done, no paperwork required. If you don't have one, I will sell to you only if we have a bill of sale (name, address, serial number, etc) and you can provide me with a good reason for not having one, which is at my discretion. I can meet around Gwinnett county this weekend, and I'll be in the Perimeter Mall area on Saturday, so perhaps there.

I'll offer a slight discount to Georgia Tech students. Go Jackets!

Experimental User

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    I can offer $100 cash and used but good condition GPS Grip Pod if you are interested.