Thread: You will never read them, or believe them; but you will answer for your mocking.

You will never read them, or believe them; but you will answer for your mocking.

I wanted to post this, to show that I defend Christianity, and it is not just here. This thread has gotten heated, and there is a lot of back and forth. This is just part of it.

@chaski Said
    This is incorrect.

While Jesus may or may not be the reason why christianity was founded, Jesus clearly stated that Peter would be the rock upon which the church would be build meaning that Peter would found the church.

And while the teachings of the New Testament are primarily based on the words of Paul, it would more accurate to say that christianity as we know it was founded by a bunch of early christian leaders (aka bishops) at the direction of the Emperor Constantine.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    You are delusional, Christ is the first part of the nomenclature of the faith--that is-- Christian-- a follower of Christ.
    Here are five verses, five easy verses, which answer who founded Christianity.

You will never read them, or believe them; but you will answer for your mocking. Who are you to mock Christ? Or are you merely mocking me, a follower?

Either way...ha,ha,ha! The little chaski-man is angry.

13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
    14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
    15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
    16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
    17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
    18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

https://www.theforumsite.com/forum.p...8529&nh=30&u=1

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Mills For This Useful Post:

BucketBack (12-02-2017)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 33,020 Times in 14,691 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I think Chapmyasski is correct though

"Modern" Christianity was founded by Nimrod
    SEMIRAMIS, QUEEN OF BABYLON

by Bryce Self

http://ldolphin.org/semir.html

IIRC something about a priest preparing the Eucharist and saying something about "The Mystery Of Faith"

I don't see much mystery myself
    From Babylon this mystery-religion spread to all the surrounding nations,
    The sign of the cross was sacred to Tammuz, as symbolizing the life giving principle and as the first letter of his name. It is represented upon vast numbers of the most ancient altars and temples, and did not, as many have supposed originate with Christianity. From this mystery-religion, the patriarch Abraham was separated by the divine call, and with this same evil cult the nation that sprang from him had constant conflict, until under Jezebel, a Phoenician princess, it was grafted onto what was left of the religion of Israel in the northern kingdom in the day of Ahab, and was the cause of their captivity at the last. Judah was polluted by it, for Baal-worship was but the Canaanitish form of Babylonian mysteries, and only by being sent into captivity to Babylon itself did Judah become cured of her fondness for idolatry.

Baal was the Sun-God, the Life-giving One, identical with Tammuz.
    When Christ came into this world the mystery of iniquity was everywhere holding sway, save where the truth of God as revealed in the Old Testament was known. Thus, when the early Christians set out upon the great task of carrying the gospel to the ends of the earth, they found themselves everywhere confronted by this system, in one form or another; for though Babylon as a city had long been but a mystery, her mysteries had not died with her. When the city and temples were destroyed, the high-priest fled with a company of initiates and their sacred vessels and images to Pergamos, where the Symbol of the serpent was set up as the emblem of the hidden wisdom. From there, they afterwards crossed the sea and immigrated to Italy, where, they settled on the Etruscan plain.
    Last edited by BucketBack; 12-02-2017 at 11:35 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BucketBack For This Useful Post:

Mister Mills (12-02-2017)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Blog Entries

“Nimrod started the great organized worldly apostasy from God that has dominated this world until now.

Nimrod married his own mother, whose name was Semiramis.

After Nimrod’s death, his so-called mother-wife, Semiramis, propagated the evil doctrine of the survival of Nimrod as a spirit being. She claimed a full-grown evergreen tree sprang overnight from a dead tree stump, which symbolized the springing forth unto new life of the dead Nimrod. On each anniversary of his birth, she claimed, Nimrod would visit the evergreen tree and leave gifts upon it. December 25th, was the birthday of Nimrod. This is the real origin of the Christmas tree.”

Quote Originally Posted by BucketBack View Post
    I think Chapmyasski is correct though

"Modern" Christianity was founded by Nimrod
    SEMIRAMIS, QUEEN OF BABYLON

by Bryce Self

http://ldolphin.org/semir.html

IIRC something about a priest preparing the Eucharist and saying something about "The Mystery Of Faith"

I don't see much mystery myself
    From Babylon this mystery-religion spread to all the surrounding nations,

The sign of the cross was sacred to Tammuz, as symbolizing the life giving principle and as the first letter of his name. It is represented upon vast numbers of the most ancient altars and temples, and did not, as many have supposed originate with Christianity.

From this mystery-religion, the patriarch Abraham was separated by the divine call, and with this same evil cult the nation that sprang from him had constant conflict, until under Jezebel, a Phoenician princess, it was grafted onto what was left of the religion of Israel in the northern kingdom in the day of Ahab, and was the cause of their captivity at the last.

Judah was polluted by it, for Baal-worship was but the Canaanitish form of Babylonian mysteries, and only by being sent into captivity to Babylon itself did Judah become cured of her fondness for idolatry.

Baal was the Sun-God, the Life-giving One, identical with Tammuz.

When Christ came into this world the mystery of iniquity was everywhere holding sway, save where the truth of God as revealed in the Old Testament was known. Thus, when the early Christians set out upon the great task of carrying the gospel to the ends of the earth, they found themselves everywhere confronted by this system, in one form or another; for though Babylon as a city had long been but a mystery, her mysteries had not died with her.

When the city and temples were destroyed, the high-priest fled with a company of initiates and their sacred vessels and images to Pergamos, where the Symbol of the serpent was set up as the emblem of the hidden wisdom. From there, they afterwards crossed the sea and immigrated to Italy, where, they settled on the Etruscan plain.
    Really? Good Lord, that is snarled, do you really believe it? Baal is not identical to Tammuz, but both of those cults were very evil. I put a weblink to Tammuz down below. It is a pretty busy subject, and one worth finding out about. There were women in Israel, who wept for her, they worshiped her as a goddess. In contradiction to Gods command, to worship Him.

Baal is another thing entirely, he was The Lord Of The Flies, and as nasty as they come. People would sacrifice their children to him, it was called putting them through the fire. They were burned alive, as burnt offerings.
    https://www.biblestudytools.com/ency...be/tammuz.html
    http://biblehub.com/ezekiel/8-14.htm
    https://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm...for-Tammuz.htm

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Just posted it, didn't even read it all.
    I knew about Nimrod and Semi though

Quote Originally Posted by BucketBack View Post

1.“Nimrod started the great organized worldly apostasy from God that has dominated this world until now.
    2.Nimrod married his own mother, whose name was Semiramis.
    3.After Nimrod’s death, his so-called mother-wife, Semiramis, propagated the evil doctrine of the survival of Nimrod as a spirit being. She claimed a full-grown evergreen tree sprang overnight from a dead tree stump, which symbolized the springing forth unto new life of the dead Nimrod. On each anniversary of his birth, she claimed, Nimrod would visit the evergreen tree and leave gifts upon it. December 25th, was the birthday of Nimrod. This is the real origin of the Christmas tree.”
    Good Lord, he married his mother! (You know there is a Greek play that has that in it, Oedipus, I read it and it is nuts.)

Smith's Bible Dictionary--- Nimrod
    (rebellion; or the valiant), a son of Cush and grandson of Ham. The events of his life are recorded in (Genesis 10:8) ff., from which we learn (1) that he was a Cushite; (2) that he established an empire in Shinar (the classical Babylonia) the chief towns being Babel, Erech, Accad and Calneh; and (3) that he extended this empire northward along the course of the Tigris over Assyria, where he founded a second group of capitals, Nineveh, Rehoboth, Calah and Resen.

NOTE: There is nothing good written about Nimrod, it is all bad.
    “He had been all things, and all was of little value.” Said of Severus Emperor of Rome.

(As quoted by Gibbons, in Decline of the Roman Empire.)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Mills For This Useful Post:

BucketBack (12-07-2017)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Nimrod got more than a "Semi" for Semianus