Thread: With the run on toliet paper caused by the kung flu wing wong hong virus.....

Threaded View

With the run on toliet paper caused by the kung flu wing wong hong virus.....

You better protect the TP you have.

Watch Out for These Toilet Paper Eating Bugs
    I think I’ve heard it all now… there are bugs out there who eat paper. I guess that shouldn’t be all that surprising, considering how termites go after wood and paper is made from wood fibers.

But I guess it’s the kind of paper they eat which surprised me. The bugs I’m talking about seem to have an affinity for toilet paper. Maybe it’s softness is easier on their jaws.

As best I know, we’re talking about clean toilet paper here, just for clarity sake. Although considering what kinds of bugs are on this list, there might be one, at least, that likes the flavored kind. Uck! I think we’ll just ignore that one.

The paper eaters I’m talking about are silverfish. If you haven’t seen them, they’re a silvery insect about 3/4 of an inch long. If you look close, there are a couple of antenna at one end and a few spikes on the tail at the other end.

In between, you’ll find six legs. They like damp climates,
    https://www.askaprepper.com/watch-ou...r-eating-bugs/
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Broncosfan (03-10-2020),MountainGirl (03-10-2020),Prepared One (03-12-2020)