Thread: A reintroduction

Threaded View

Ranks Showcase

Thanks

A reintroduction

Hey y’all, figured since hawgrider gave me the illustrious rank of toaster I’d pop in and reintroduce myself. I’ve been slinking around reading here and there but not posting for a long while. Not long after I joined life happened and everything got put on the back burner to care for my mom. She’s been gone a while now and I’m finally out of the dog and back to trying to actively prep again. I added some firearms which were immediately all lost in tragic boating accidents. Managed to catch wind of covid coming in through social media so was prepared when that rolled in last year and that’s what really kicked off the preparedness with the wife and I again. In the last year we’ve gotten a chickens, rabbits and built a huge garden. I’ll be posting pics of it as time allows. Anyway, my name’s Robbie, I’m an industrial mechanic and spent 5 years before that as an auto mechanic. I’ve been married for almost 20 years and have 2 teenagers. So hopefully I can learn a lot here and provide some insight because it’s done got weird out there.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RB81 For This Useful Post:

BucketBack (02-21-2021),hawgrider (02-21-2021),Innkeeper (02-21-2021),Inor (02-22-2021),Mister Mills (02-21-2021),MountainGirl (02-21-2021),rice paddy daddy (02-22-2021),shootbrownelk (02-21-2021),stevekozak (02-21-2021)