Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Yep, another one from PF...

Smooth conversationalist

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    Welcome from deep inside the hidden bunker! Are you the one Slippy was telling us about? With the deformity?
    Nah, I'm not that cool yet.

Smooth conversationalist

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Welcome!

Be careful in mASSachusetts, lots of mASSHOLES infest the state. Central highlands and hills west of CT river you'll find more decent folks than the shithole cities.

What area you located?
    Tanzania, dammit.
    I'm around 1 hour outside Boston. A town with election fraud but still a solid 33% vote for President Trump.

Smooth conversationalist

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Tell us about your handle (user name) if you'd be so kind.
    Going for the 'mbaressing questions first eh?
    When I first met my husband (10th grade, holy shit) I was busy burrying lab rats I had stolen from the lab. Let's not go down that road shall we? Then in college we met for the second time, after he shouted down the hall (at a somewhat embarrassing volume) "Hey, Rat girl!" fast forward a minute or so and he asks astutely, "Are rats your favorite animal?"
    I don't have a favorite because I simply can't make up my mind (it's a lady thing). I said so.
    "Any Beastie, huh?" was his reply then and forever after when I can't make up my mind.
    I was of course struggling to think of a name and hubby walks by. "Any Beastie, huh?" What he meant was that the littles were fighting and he needed me to hurry up already because he had tried his darndest to solve it.... but The lightbulb flickered on and "bam" the deed was done. I have a bad habit of making terrible user names in the spur of the moment out of sheer desperation.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Any Beastie For This Useful Post:

Folklore (05-07-2021),hawgrider (05-07-2021),inceptor (05-07-2021),Jester-ND (05-13-2021),Piratesailor (05-08-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Any Beastie View Post
    Going for the 'mbaressing questions first eh?
    When I first met my husband (10th grade, holy shit) I was busy burrying lab rats I had stolen from the lab. Let's not go down that road shall we? Then in college we met for the second time, after he shouted down the hall (at a somewhat embarrassing volume) "Hey, Rat girl!" fast forward a minute or so and he asks astutely, "Are rats your favorite animal?"
    I don't have a favorite because I simply can't make up my mind (it's a lady thing). I said so.
    "Any Beastie, huh?" was his reply then and forever after when I can't make up my mind.
    I was of course struggling to think of a name and hubby walks by. "Any Beastie, huh?" What he meant was that the littles were fighting and he needed me to hurry up already because he had tried his darndest to solve it.... but The lightbulb flickered on and "bam" the deed was done. I have a bad habit of making terrible user names in the spur of the moment out of sheer desperation.
    Thank God its beastie like beasts of the Forrest and not Bestie like these soy boys and valley girls call each other.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Any Beastie (05-08-2021),inceptor (05-07-2021)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234