Thread: TEQUILA! Slippy Done Gone Loco...Or Has He?

Threaded View

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 25,314 Times in 7,098 Posts

TEQUILA! Slippy Done Gone Loco...Or Has He?

Hace unos meses, decidí que tenía que perder unos kilos y volver a estar en forma, así que...

Sorry about that, I have this over-riding urge to speak Mexkin, my bad I'll start again for you gringos..

A few months ago, I decided I needed to lose a few pounds and get back in shape so...I cut out alcohol (mostly) and began to eat much smaller portions then I had some minor outpatient bullshit which reduced my appetite and WAH-PHUCKIN-LA I'm down about 15 pounds and feel pretty good!

So, I slowly ventured back into some alcohol and sitting in a Meskin Restaurant in of all places, Baton Rouge, LA I told the senorita, "hit me with some high dollar Tequila, I'm expensing this shit!"...

DANG! I'm hooked now! Patron Reposado and Patron Silver have turned out to be 2 of my favorites. I'll sip on a healthy pour of each and sometimes add a lime squeeze and a pinch of sea salt! Outstanding! And not once have I had a morning headache...

And the kicker...I don't have the urge to snack like I do when drankin' bourbon or beer (beer in my opinion is still awesome tasting but dang it sure it bad for ME...healthwise that is...)

Anyway, Am I Loco or No-co?

(Patron Silver bottle was in the freezer chillin for later!)
    Attachment 15153

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Slippy For This Useful Post:

Big Ken (05-30-2021),bigwheel (05-30-2021),BucketBack (05-30-2021),hawgrider (05-30-2021),Innkeeper (05-30-2021),MountainGirl (05-30-2021),Prepared One (05-30-2021),RubberDuck (05-31-2021),Sasquatch (06-01-2021),StratBastard (05-30-2021)