Thread: new quads

I Never Log Off!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 4,573 Times in 2,015 Posts

new quads

Here they are. Attachment 1204
    You will never be forgotten. RIP Corporal Bradley Coy (USMC)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deebo For This Useful Post:

Arklatex (02-19-2015),Coppertop (02-19-2015),hawgrider (02-20-2015),Inor (02-19-2015),Reptilicus (02-19-2015)

I Never Log Off!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Love the smile on my ladies face, she finally has one with no gears to shift.
    Waiting in a connex seacrate to get dropped off.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Deebo For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (02-20-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    Love the smile on my ladies face, she finally has one with no gears to shift.
    Waiting in a connex seacrate to get dropped off.
    The automatics are kind cool. Both my daughtors bought the automatics. My oldest has a artic cat. And the youngest got the 2 polaris I mentioned yesterday. I took a short ride on them its neat but weird for me been clutching since I was a wee lad.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

I Never Log Off!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Yes, I have a souped up Suzuki z400, and it's crazy fast, but, Alas, I'm getting older, and my old bones can't take any more trauma.
    Time to slowdown, and enjoy the scenery, BUT, I did buy a another z400 yesterday, needs a top end, but every part is interchangeable with my Z. My nephew is supposed to buy it from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    Yes, I have a souped up Suzuki z400, and it's crazy fast, but, Alas, I'm getting older, and my old bones can't take any more trauma.
    Time to slowdown, and enjoy the scenery, BUT, I did buy a another z400 yesterday, needs a top end, but every part is interchangeable with my Z. My nephew is supposed to buy it from me.
    I can relate. It takes to long to heal at my age. My close family all have one now except me. A workhorse quad is on my short list. I'll more than likely buy used. I need a plow and a winch, hitch too.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

I Never Log Off!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    These are two wheel drives, but I may get a fourwheel drive for trade, when I fix the other fast one.