Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2023 Ford Super Duty 6.7 Diesel-Is It Worth It?

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 25,159 Times in 7,061 Posts
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0835.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	24537

Camper top arrived! Will be nice to get all my stuff/tools/gadgets back in the truck!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Slippy For This Useful Post:

BucketBack (08-23-2023),Dwight55 (08-23-2023),Inor (08-23-2023),Michael_Js (08-23-2023),MountainGirl (08-23-2023)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 14,319 Times in 4,341 Posts
    After that woke crap Ford did . . . I was not all too thrilled with them . . .

But the other day . . . there was a little video I ran across . . . late model trucks and some SUV's being crash tested.

They took the vehicle . . . backed it up to a solid concrete wall . . . then at 30 mph . . . plowed the front end . . . dead straight head on . . . with a big ugly white monster truck.

Chevrolets folded up like broken accordians . . . Dodge and Ford were both kind of the same . . . driver's compartment stayed intact was the most important part of it.

Funny thing was . . . Jeep did the hands down best in that little competition . . . rest were not driveable . . . not sure you could not have driven that Jeep home if you lived within a few miles. Most of the rest had what was left of the power trains pulled . . . and whatever was left was turned into a suitcase sized compressed pile of steel and plastic.

If I was buying a pickup . . . at this stage in my game . . . it would be a toy . . . not a work truck . . . and for sure . . . I would definitely do a Ford or Dodge.

AND IF . . . IF . . . IF . . . I was spending that kind of money . . . I think I'd go with the Ram . . . haven't had a ticket in a long time . . . if I got one . . . it would have to be for pulling a HUGE 50 or so ft wheelie with the RAM . . . in front of the OHP guy out on our local 4 lane . . . and then let him catch me in his pretty little grey Mustang . . .

https://www.tiktok.com/@bbm2.0_bmwx6...491269?lang=en

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you can read in English, . . . thank a veteran.

www.dwightsgunleather.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dwight55 For This Useful Post:

Inor (08-23-2023),Michael_Js (08-23-2023),Slippy (08-23-2023)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345