Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't like this idae one little bit!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 Times in 1,358 Posts
    It is the long forcast New World Order!! It's a coming folks. Lock, load, and afix your damn bayonets because it is going to be a gory fucking time!!
    War is Peace.
    Freedom is Slavery
    Ignorance is Strength

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stevekozak For This Useful Post:

Michael_Js (01-13-2024)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 15,420 Times in 5,138 Posts
    Only slightly tangential to the topic... do y'all recall not long ago the WHO summit wherein they wanted each member (this time including the US) to agree to let them (WHO) decide/dictate when there was a pandemic, and mandate to each country how its response should be (vax, masks, etc)? Well... the US backed out of that, but other countries apparently did not. There's a Norwegian guy I've followed on Youtube for a couple years, he lives in Norway, and he reported that Norway signed that WHO agreement last week. He is livid as to what's happening to his country, especially with this loss of sovereignty. He's also watching Scandinavia and Europe fall apart in almost all sectors.

I can understand why the EU would want to consolidate their efforts militarily. Not just against Russia, et al; but just for some strength in numbers as things collapse. It's worse over there than here; being (geographically) smaller nations - things fail faster.

If the US admin was smart, they'd view across the pond as the beta test and plan accordingly as to what NOT to do... or what TO do, to collapse the US faster. My money is on the latter. Drink up.
    Now deferring to the judgement of horses ~ because Truth comes in 30 round bursts.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MountainGirl For This Useful Post:

Denton (01-13-2024),Michael_Js (01-13-2024),Prepared One (01-13-2024),stevekozak (01-14-2024),StratBastard (01-13-2024)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 48,605 Times in 13,797 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    Only slightly tangential to the topic... do y'all recall not long ago the WHO summit wherein they wanted each member (this time including the US) to agree to let them (WHO) decide/dictate when there was a pandemic, and mandate to each country how its response should be (vax, masks, etc)? Well... the US backed out of that, but other countries apparently did not. There's a Norwegian guy I've followed on Youtube for a couple years, he lives in Norway, and he reported that Norway signed that WHO agreement last week. He is livid as to what's happening to his country, especially with this loss of sovereignty. He's also watching Scandinavia and Europe fall apart in almost all sectors.

I can understand why the EU would want to consolidate their efforts militarily. Not just against Russia, et al; but just for some strength in numbers as things collapse. It's worse over there than here; being (geographically) smaller nations - things fail faster.

If the US admin was smart, they'd view across the pond as the beta test and plan accordingly as to what NOT to do... or what TO do, to collapse the US faster. My money is on the latter. Drink up.
    Uff da!
    A.K.A. StratBastard
    "It can't be fixed."
    NRA Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFa4g5nQPss

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StratBastard For This Useful Post:

MountainGirl (01-14-2024)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12