Thread: Buy Local, When Dollar General Has Heat

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 33,356 Times in 14,820 Posts
    Blog Entries

Buy Local, When Dollar General Has Heat

The Mrs and I went to return some Miller products Thursday, and the store was closed I was told due to lack of help.

Well, Pam the #1 manager and I have been trading Barbs since 2007, so I had to call the store and ask why.

She told me that the HVAC hasn't been working for a bit and the reduced hours still gives the workers a full paycheck, So work 5 cold hours with a space heater and get paid for 8

Then the Mens rooms has been freezing. I saw # 2 biitch manager showing the only guy working there how to clean the Mens room on Monday,

So, I'll go with at least 7 days of no heat at Dollar General. The frozen food should do well.

What about the produce? Bread and donuts? Canned goods?

All the beer and pop are cold though I noticed, I was bundled up and it was warmer than outside , I guess.

eta- probably need to clean off / out the intake and exhaust , there may be a little snow up on a cold azz roof, and building.....in a normal Michigan winter, like this season. They forgot, just like I did.

eta 2- DG is owned by Walmart. Dollar Tree owns Family Dollar. and Dollar Tree is kicking Family Dollars azz next door???

Yup us " Bank-Billy's" shop at Dollar stores here. Leppinks is $$$ for the waterfolk, and Sav-a-Lot gets Leppinks rotting throwaways here.

Now it appears Sav-a-Lot may get some of DG's rotten tomatoes....
    Keep Your Head Up, And your Stick On The Ice.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BucketBack For This Useful Post:

MountainGirl (01-22-2024),shootbrownelk (01-21-2024)