I have about 10K crimped 556 brass still to process.
1) I deprime
2) Turn cases primer pocket up
3) spray the cases with lube
4) swage with RCBS swager die set mounted in a RCBS RCII
5) Tumble for 60 minutes
6) put cases neck up in a shell block and spray with lube
8) Trim cases with a Giraud tri way mounted in my drill press
9) Tumble for 20 minutes to remove lube and other marks
Then they are ready for the Dillon RL550B
Trimming all the cases makes my crimp uniform and is just about as quick as measuring the dam things
Last edited by BucketBack; 10-02-2016 at 09:22 AM.