Thread: WTB - Core 15 Tac iii AR 15 or very similar

Hybrid View

Occasionally Replies Back ready2play's Avatar
    Thanks
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal and international law. The Outdoor Trading Post IS NOT involved in your personal transactions.

Zip Code: 30011
    For Sale or Trade: Sale
    Price or Trade Value: 900-1000
    Caliber: 5.56
    Willing to Ship: No
    Bill of Sale?: Yes

Item Description:

Quote Originally Posted by incogkneegrow View Post
    The upper and lower might be to mil spec's BUT the entire rifle is not mil spec, and technically there is no third hole in the lower so it really isn't mil spec
    If we wanna get down to brass tax, NO civilian AR is "mil spec" because they aren't gov regulated and many other factors....I am not asking for a "military" rife here....I am asking for QUALITY for a decent price (not more than what I can buy one online or locally for).

And btw....third hole to me means squat. I am not trying to build something illegal. I never even liked the way it worked on that rifle platform when I was in. For anything auto, I would go with something pre-ban and take the necessary legal steps. I have no "need" for an automatic weapon...I plan on re-honing my "distance" shooting (hence the 1:7 twist). I have only done short range shooting the past couple years
    Last edited by ready2play; 02-27-2014 at 04:13 PM.