Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ice cream

Holy mackerel it turn out great. We used only the cream from the raw milk. No store bought heavy whipping cream. Inor you were right!

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Arklatex (12-13-2015),Inor (12-13-2015)

It stopped the motor in 30 minutes. Next batch? Maybe some blueberries? Walnuts?

Or best suggestion yet is from RubberDuck who said you need some more of the "Not your fathers root beer" win win ... ice cream and a buzz!
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Arklatex (12-13-2015)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 34,017 Times in 10,450 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    It stopped the motor in 30 minutes. Next batch? Maybe some blueberries? Walnuts?

Or best suggestion yet is from RubberDuck who said you need some more of the "Not your fathers root beer" win win ... ice cream and a buzz!
    I had a bottle of "Not Your Father's Root Beer" on vacation. That is some damn good stuff there!

Glad it worked out Hawg. Now I'll expect a shipment as soon as the weather stays below freezing for a few days.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inor For This Useful Post:

Arklatex (12-13-2015),hawgrider (12-13-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    I had a bottle of "Not Your Father's Root Beer" on vacation. That is some damn good stuff there!

Glad it worked out Hawg. Now I'll expect a shipment as soon as the weather stays below freezing for a few days.
    Root beer floats with thats stuff is really really good.

I'll have Rudolph the wino nose reindeer deliver you some.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Arklatex (12-13-2015),Inor (12-13-2015)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 8,673 Times in 3,616 Posts
    You da man Hawg! That looks great! I got some homegrown east Texas pecans if you want to try mixing them in. Might be good, not sure... You could mix in a little caramel and a few chocolate chunks with it and make some praline ice cream!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arklatex For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (12-14-2015)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12