Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 98 Mercury Grand Marquis

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 8,673 Times in 3,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Its free its easy.

Tapatalk ? Hey Duck you use tapatalk and you use photobucket too don't you... is it do able.
    That's weird, my tapatalk shows who else uses tapatalk and you're one of them.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 34,017 Times in 10,450 Posts
    I loaded tapatalk on my tablet and cannot figure the damn thing out. The only place I am able to go is some Nikon forum? I don't even take pictures!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    I loaded tapatalk on my tablet and cannot figure the damn thing out. The only place I am able to go is some Nikon forum? I don't even take pictures!
    I've used it for awhile now. I got rid of my satellite Internet since it was such a ripoff. Now we use our phones for the internet. Trying to see the forum on the screen is pretty tough unless you use something like tapatalk.

Quote Originally Posted by Arklatex View Post
    That's weird, my tapatalk shows who else uses tapatalk and you're one of them.
    I have it but I don't care for it and don't use it much I prefer the real board even on my phone. All tap talk does for me is let me know when someone posts by sending me a notification on my phone other wise I hate it. The Rubberduck likes it though and I belive uses it exclusively.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Arklatex View Post
    I've used it for awhile now. I got rid of my satellite Internet since it was such a ripoff. Now we use our phones for the internet. Trying to see the forum on the screen is pretty tough unless you use something like tapatalk.
    I change my font setting so that my phone screen shows the big board pretty good. I have the Samsung S4 its view-able and I have shit for eyes...
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Arklatex (01-21-2016)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    I have it but I don't care for it and don't use it much I prefer the real board even on my phone. All tap talk does for me is let me know when someone posts by sending me a notification on my phone other wise I hate it. The Rubberduck likes it though and I belive uses it exclusively.
    My problem is that the board shows up real small on the phone. I'll try the photo buckets later and see if I can figure it out.

I think part of the problem is I'm not vip. I'll need to remedy that soon.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    I change my font setting so that my phone screen shows the big board pretty good. I have the Samsung S4 its view-able and I have shit for eyes...
    I'm using the same phone. Maybe I'll try it your way as well.

Photobucket app from play store. Sign up then upload your phone pics or a www. pic to your bucket. Then copy the image link and paste it in the forum post window without using the forums image tags. So basically copy and paste.

Edit for a pic off the www. Save the pic to your phone then upload to photobucket.
    Last edited by hawgrider; 01-21-2016 at 03:46 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12