Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ★ Closed ★ GIVING AWAY 100 rounds CCI 22lr mini-mag *FrEe*

Boondoggle Georgiacornholesupply's Avatar
    Thanks
    Two hunters were dragging their dead deer back to their car. Another hunter approached pulling his along too. "Hey, I don't want to tell you how to do something ... but I can tell you that it's much easier if you drag the deer in the other direction. Then the antlers won't dig into the ground." After the third hunter left, the two decided to try it. A little while later one hunter said to the other, "You know, that guy was right. This is a lot easier!" "Yeah, but we're getting farther from the truck," the other added.
    High quality cornhole boards and bags -> georgiacornholesupply@gmail.com

New Kid on the Block
    Thanks
    Two sisters, one blonde and one brunette, inherit the family ranch?
    Unfortunately, after just a few years, they are in financial trouble.

In order to keep the bank from repossessing the ranch, they need to purchase a bull from the stockyard in Ft Worth so that they can breed their own stock. They only have $600 left.
    Upon leaving, the brunette tells her sister, "When I get there, if I decide to buy the bull, I'll contact you to drive out after me and haul it home."

The brunette arrives at the stockyard, inspects the bull, and decides she wants to buy it. The man tells her that he will sell it for $599, no less.

After paying him, she drives to the nearest town to send her sister a telegram to tell her the news. She walks into the telegraph office, and says, "I want to send a telegram to my sister telling her that
    I've bought a bull for our ranch. I need her to hitch the trailer to our pickup truck and drive out here so we can haul it home."
    the telegraph operator explains that he'll be glad to help her, then adds, "It's just 99 cents a word".

Well, after paying for the bull, the brunette only has $1.00 left. She realizes that she'll only be able to send her sister one word. After a few minutes of thinking, she nods and says, "I want you to send her
    the word 'comfortable'".

The operator shakes his head. "How is she ever going to know that you want her to hitch the trailer to your pickup truck and drive out here to haul that bull back to your ranch if you send her just the word
    "comfortable?"

The brunette explains, "My sister's blonde. The word's big. She'll read it very slowly ... com-for-da-bull

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave For This Useful Post:

ptarnuzzer (03-17-2014)

New Kid on the Block
    Thanks
    Boudreaux & Marie were having their first fight, and it was a big one. After a while, Boudreaux said "When we got married, you promised to love, honor and obey." Marie replied, "I know. But I didn't want to start an argument in front of all dem people at the wedding."

New Kid on the Block
    Thanks

lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obama Everlasting Job Stopper.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	317
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails obama.jpg  
    Last edited by CodyP; 03-18-2014 at 04:20 AM. Reason: pic was too small

New Kid on the Block
    Thanks
    Into a Belfast pub comes Paddy Murphy, looking like he’d just been run over by a train.
    His arm is in a sling, his nose is broken, his face is cut and bruised and he’s walking with a limp.
    “What happened to you?” asks Sean, the bartender.
    “Jamie O’Conner and me had a fight,” says Paddy.
    “That little ****, O’Conner,” says Sean, “He couldn’t do that to you,
    he must have had something in his hand.”
    “That he did,” says Paddy, “a shovel is what he had, and a terrible lickin’ he gave me with it.”
    “Well,” says Sean, “you should have defended yourself, didn’t you have something in your hand?”
    “That I did,” said Paddy. “Mrs. O’Conner’s breast, and a thing of beauty it was, but useless in a fight.”

Boondoggle
    Thanks
    My Mexican friend wrote a song about a tortilla. Well actually, it's more of a wrap.

Scientists say the average size of the male ***** has gone down to 5 inches. This just shows how big the Chinese population is getting....

"4) Open to any resident of FL, GA, AL, NC, SC and TN."
    I guess I'm not eligible, being from SOUTH Dakota, but posted a couple of jokes anyway!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonsch View Post
    My Mexican friend wrote a song about a tortilla. Well actually, it's more of a wrap.

Scientists say the average size of the male ***** has gone down to 5 inches. This just shows how big the Chinese population is getting....

"4) Open to any resident of FL, GA, AL, NC, SC and TN."
    I guess I'm not eligible, being from SOUTH Dakota, but posted a couple of jokes anyway!!
    thats ok jason. if you win you can just have them sent to my house
    " Y'all gonna be here when I wake up? "

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,171 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Two sisters, one blonde and one brunette, inherit the family ranch?
    Unfortunately, after just a few years, they are in financial trouble.

In order to keep the bank from repossessing the ranch, they need to purchase a bull from the stockyard in Ft Worth so that they can breed their own stock. They only have $600 left.
    Upon leaving, the brunette tells her sister, "When I get there, if I decide to buy the bull, I'll contact you to drive out after me and haul it home."

The brunette arrives at the stockyard, inspects the bull, and decides she wants to buy it. The man tells her that he will sell it for $599, no less.

After paying him, she drives to the nearest town to send her sister a telegram to tell her the news. She walks into the telegraph office, and says, "I want to send a telegram to my sister telling her that
    I've bought a bull for our ranch. I need her to hitch the trailer to our pickup truck and drive out here so we can haul it home."
    the telegraph operator explains that he'll be glad to help her, then adds, "It's just 99 cents a word".

Well, after paying for the bull, the brunette only has $1.00 left. She realizes that she'll only be able to send her sister one word. After a few minutes of thinking, she nods and says, "I want you to send her
    the word 'comfortable'".

The operator shakes his head. "How is she ever going to know that you want her to hitch the trailer to your pickup truck and drive out here to haul that bull back to your ranch if you send her just the word
    "comfortable?"

The brunette explains, "My sister's blonde. The word's big. She'll read it very slowly ... com-for-da-bull

Congrats Winner!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	340
    Admin for the BEST gun site on the web! WELCOME TO THE OTP!

Boondoggle
    Thanks
    Congrats Dave! Great joke too!

Little Miss Chatterbox 1moretoy's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Woohoo...way to go Dave.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123