Thread: Awesome Experience with Midway USA, and they have a GREAT deal on the Crimson Trace

Occasionally Replies Back ready2play's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesome Experience with Midway USA, and they have a GREAT deal on the Crimson Trace

I'm just gonna put this out there for anyone who may be interested....I made a decently sized order from MidwayUSA a week and a half ago. All went well, got my package quickly, and was pretty happy. Today, I get an email showing that the Crimson Trace Rail Master I purchased went down a whole $30 in price on sale! I chatted with them, and within minutes I had a "no questions asked" credit added to my account for my next order. I have to say, OUTSTANDING customer service and will not hesitate to place orders with them for any of my future needs on weapon accessories. I bought the one with the free CRKT Tool included (which is actually cheaper than the laser by itself). For anyone who is looking for one, they have a great deal right now! Props to an awesome order experience.

here is a direct link....they are on backorder, but they should get their shipment quickly. I ordered March 5th, and received mine on the 9th I believe.

$109 with the free CRKT Tool (the tool itself is $35 on amazon)

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/625...ProductFinding
    Last edited by ready2play; 03-14-2014 at 04:06 PM.