Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Some of the old guys can't see for crap Lol

  1. #1
    Something goes here but I can't remember what. hawgrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Posts
    14,092

    Ranks Showcase

    Thanks
    17,527
    Thanked 19,555 Times in 8,965 Posts

    Some of the old guys can't see for crap Lol

    Question was asked of me this afternoon by one of the blind old guys here fairly new guy...

    If there was anyway to permenently increase the font size of the forum board by one size?
    Is that even possible? I checked the general settings and profile settings and found nothing.

    Anyone else having this issue or just the blind guys lol!
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

    Ricekila (05-23-2016)

  3. #2
    Special Snowflake Arklatex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    East TX
    Posts
    5,083

    Ranks Showcase

    Thanks
    9,810
    Thanked 8,594 Times in 3,604 Posts
    On your computer hold the control button down and hit the + key.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arklatex For This Useful Post:

    Gambit (05-28-2016),hawgrider (05-23-2016),Ricekila (05-23-2016),RWalls (05-28-2016)

  5. #3
    VIP Member! inceptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    N TX
    Posts
    521

    Ranks Showcase

    Thanks
    493
    Thanked 923 Times in 406 Posts
    Or hit the control button and use the wheel on the mouse to zoom in and out.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inceptor For This Useful Post:

    Gambit (05-28-2016),hawgrider (05-23-2016),Ricekila (05-23-2016)

  7. #4
    VIP Member! Ricekila's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Lawnguyland N.Y.
    Posts
    2,005

    Ranks Showcase

    Thanks
    6,899
    Thanked 4,167 Times in 1,630 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arklatex View Post
    On your computer hold the control button down and hit the + key.
    Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    Or hit the control button and use the wheel on the mouse to zoom in and out.
    It works and it holds the new settings -- I'm gonna go bump into some furniture now --

    Μολών Λaβέ

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ricekila For This Useful Post:

    Arklatex (05-23-2016),Gambit (05-28-2016),hawgrider (05-23-2016),Inor (05-23-2016),Slippy (05-23-2016)

  9. #5
    Something goes here but I can't remember what. hawgrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Posts
    14,092

    Ranks Showcase

    Thanks
    17,527
    Thanked 19,555 Times in 8,965 Posts
    Hahaha the blind guy is busted
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

    A Watchman (05-23-2016),Gambit (05-28-2016),Ricekila (05-23-2016)

  11. #6
    VIP Member! TJC44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    NE, no, not Nebraska
    Posts
    1,772

    Ranks Showcase

    Thanks
    1,504
    Thanked 2,588 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Try reading the forum on a 4 X 6 Fire tablet! Can't wait till the Mrs gets her computer back, so I get Mine back.
    I'm so far down the food chain, I've got plankton bites on my butt.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TJC44 For This Useful Post:

    Gambit (05-28-2016),hawgrider (05-23-2016)

  13. #7
    Something goes here but I can't remember what. hawgrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Posts
    14,092

    Ranks Showcase

    Thanks
    17,527
    Thanked 19,555 Times in 8,965 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TJC44 View Post
    Try reading the forum on a 4 X 6 Fire tablet! Can't wait till the Mrs gets her computer back, so I get Mine back.
    At home I'm on a Samsung S4 phone no wonder I'm cross eyed lol
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

    Ricekila (05-23-2016)

  15. #8
    Special Snowflake Arklatex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    East TX
    Posts
    5,083

    Ranks Showcase

    Thanks
    9,810
    Thanked 8,594 Times in 3,604 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    At home I'm on a Samsung S4 phone no wonder I'm cross eyed lol
    Go to settings> display> font size. You can crank it up from there.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJC44 View Post
    Try reading the forum on a 4 X 6 Fire tablet! Can't wait till the Mrs gets her computer back, so I get Mine back.
    If you tap the screen the letter A will appear in the top left corner. If you tap it you can change the font size.


    I have mastered this crap. My wife works at an old folks home and I help the residents with their tech issues. 90% of it is "I can't read these dang small messages!" The other 10% is resetting the modem and programming universal remotes. LOL.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arklatex For This Useful Post:

    hawgrider (05-23-2016),Inor (05-23-2016),Ricekila (05-23-2016)

  17. #9
    VIP Member! TJC44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    NE, no, not Nebraska
    Posts
    1,772

    Ranks Showcase

    Thanks
    1,504
    Thanked 2,588 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arklatex View Post
    Go to settings> display> font size. You can crank it up from there.



    If you tap the screen the letter A will appear in the top left corner. If you tap it you can change the font size.


    I have mastered this crap. My wife works at an old folks home and I help the residents with their tech issues. 90% of it is "I can't read these dang small messages!" The other 10% is resetting the modem and programming universal remotes. LOL.
    2finger swipe-spread.
    I'm so far down the food chain, I've got plankton bites on my butt.

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TJC44 For This Useful Post:

    Arklatex (05-23-2016),Gambit (05-28-2016),hawgrider (05-23-2016),inceptor (05-23-2016),Ricekila (05-23-2016)

  19. #10
    VIP Member! inceptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    N TX
    Posts
    521

    Ranks Showcase

    Thanks
    493
    Thanked 923 Times in 406 Posts
    ^^^ that too ^^^

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inceptor For This Useful Post:

    hawgrider (05-24-2016),Ricekila (05-24-2016)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •