Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Tapatalk question. Duck, Hawg or ???

  1. #31
    Special Snowflake Arklatex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    East TX
    Posts
    5,095

    Ranks Showcase

    Thanks
    9,867
    Thanked 8,652 Times in 3,618 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    [VIDEO ]"insert you tube string here" [/VIDEO ]

    but no spaces in the video brackets. I have to put the space in to make it visable so you can see this.


    How about now?
    Last edited by RWalls; 06-03-2016 at 06:40 AM. Reason: fix video link

  2. #32
    Troll under the bridge. hawgrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Posts
    16,135

    Ranks Showcase

    Thanks
    20,062
    Thanked 22,750 Times in 10,489 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arklatex View Post
    Still a link here is why "youtu.be"
    your missing the https:// www. Youtube is not spelled right it has a . In between u and the b then you have to add the .com/watch?v=

    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

    Arklatex (06-02-2016),RubberDuck (06-02-2016)

  4. #33
    Special Snowflake Arklatex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    East TX
    Posts
    5,095

    Ranks Showcase

    Thanks
    9,867
    Thanked 8,652 Times in 3,618 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Still a link here is why youtu.be
    your missing the https:// www. Youtube is not spelled right it has a . In between u and the b then you have to add the .com/watch?v=
    Thanks. I'll just keep on keeping on for now. Too much hassle to make it show up for non tap users. I'll just post a short description like I've been doing in UPOTD.

  5. #34
    Troll under the bridge. hawgrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Posts
    16,135

    Ranks Showcase

    Thanks
    20,062
    Thanked 22,750 Times in 10,489 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arklatex View Post
    Thanks. I'll just keep on keeping on for now. Too much hassle to make it show up for non tap users. I'll just post a short description like I've been doing in UPOTD.
    Should look just like this but all next to each other no spaces in between.

    [VIDEO ]https :// www. youtube. com/watch?v= C4RiNvZdReg[ /VIDEO]


    When you do that you will get this except in tapatalk which may now just show a link but if you view this from a PC or a phone without tapatalk the vid will be embedded.

    Last edited by hawgrider; 06-02-2016 at 05:28 PM.

    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

    Arklatex (06-02-2016),RubberDuck (06-02-2016)

  7. #35
    Special Snowflake Arklatex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    East TX
    Posts
    5,095

    Ranks Showcase

    Thanks
    9,867
    Thanked 8,652 Times in 3,618 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Should look just like this but all next to each other no spaces in between.

    [VIDEO ]https :// www. youtube. com/watch?v= C4RiNvZdReg[ /VIDEO]


    When you do that you will get this except in tapatalk which may now just show a link but if you view this from a PC or a phone without tapatalk the vid will be embedded.

    I'm just gonna agree with Duck. Smartphones are dumb.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arklatex For This Useful Post:

    hawgrider (06-02-2016),RubberDuck (06-02-2016)

  9. #36
    ədˈminəˌstrātər RWalls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Roswell, GA
    Posts
    2,324

    Ranks Showcase

    Thanks
    1,085
    Thanked 2,063 Times in 966 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuck View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbQQKI1Fwo4
    what does this do on pc?
    still just a link?
    Change the [ url ] to [ video ]

    Quote Originally Posted by Arklatex View Post


    How about now?
    use the correct url, where did you get yours from? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbQQ...ature=youtu.be



    I believe there are a few bugs with Tapatalk and the video thing is one of them. Read this to help with video: http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...o-via-Tapatalk
    Admin for the BEST gun site on the web! WELCOME TO THE OTP!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •