Thread: Hello!

Threaded View

Diddy-bopper

Ranks Showcase

Thanks

Hello!

Hey everyone, how's it going?

I'm HeavyHauler, a member of SB. I was linked to this site, by a member here and I thought I would check it out.

I'm an eater of poutine, and the King of Canada.

I'm a Dad, to two great kids; my kids were born 2 years and 3 days apart.

I'm an addict; I don't use drugs anymore. I haven't since the day my oldest was born. When he came out, I took one look in his eyes and knew I had to put down the needles and the pills.

I just wanted to share a little about myself.

I've been a survivalist all my life, in one way or another and just started seriously prepping, a few years ago. The reason I started prepping? Because I want to be able to provide for my family, no matter what. My kids saved my life.

I operate heavy equipment and work at a nickel mine, in northern Manitoba. I have been doing this type of work for 13 years, I am 27 years old.

I'm starting up a YouTube channel, sometime soon. It will be to show my family and I's adventures in the northern bush/swamps.

My kids are; two and a half (son) and 8 months old (daughter). My son is really 2 years 8 months old. But 2.5 is easier to say.

I hope to learn much here and contribute what I can.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I am a very open and honest person.

I would also like to thank my friend, from SB; for linking me to this forum. Thanks, bud!

I hope to make some more friends, here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HeavyHauler For This Useful Post:

A Watchman (10-21-2016),hawgrider (10-21-2016),Inor (10-21-2016),MI.oldguy (10-21-2016),Ricekila (10-21-2016),RubberDuck (10-21-2016)