Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VW Settlement

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    The wife wants to get the buy-back on her VW TDI Jetta, I keep telling her that it's worth more if it's not fixed (no emissions testing here).

But no... first she wanted a Jeep, now it's an F250, and I can sell my 1993 F350 (460 gas) and in trade I get her 2004 (6.0 diesel)... I think I lose out in this trading deal!

Rancher

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 34,017 Times in 10,450 Posts
    Just to stir the pot, the cars that are built in Mexico are being built by Mexicans that are NOT trying to sneak into the U.S. That being said, my truck was made in Dearborn, MI and Mrs Inor's was made in Rockfish, Ill-annoyed.
    Admin for the most politically correct site on the web. Welcome to the OTP!

Follow our house build: http://www.mtacres.net/

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inor For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (10-26-2016),juskom95 (10-26-2016)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 20,730 Times in 8,455 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Just to stir the pot, the cars that are built in Mexico are being built by Mexicans that are NOT trying to sneak into the U.S. That being said, my truck was made in Dearborn, MI and Mrs Inor's was made in Rockfish, Ill-annoyed.
    The ones I talked to at the automotive plant there had a . . . desire to get into the US no matter what, but they could not leave Mexico yet as they had governmental obligations.
    "Every person’s life is theirs by right. An individual’s life can and must belong only to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave. No one can deny another person their right to their life, nor seize by force what is produced by someone else, because that is stealing their means to sustain their life. It is treason against mankind to hold a knife to a man’s throat and dictate how he must live his life."

COFFEE!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123