Thread: Check out these retards!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 13,010 Times in 4,958 Posts

Check out these retards!

So these are the guys that are planning to raise all the hell over Trump winning the election:

https://refusefascism.org/the-plan/

Imagine if people, in the tens of millions, filled the streets, powerfully declaring that this regime is illegitimate and demanding that it not be allowed to rule! The whole political landscape would be dramatically transformed, every faction within the established power structure would be forced to respondóand all this could well lead to a situation in which this fascist regime is actually prevented from ruling. This is not some idle dream but something which could be made a reality if all those who hate what is represented by this fascist regime translate their outrage into firm determination and massive mobilization to create the conditions which make this possible.
    And imagine how stupid you will look when your rally consists of 1000 hippies and half of them get arrested for being assholes.
    Admin for the most politically correct site on the web. Welcome to the OTP!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Inor For This Useful Post:

Gambit (01-11-2017),juskom95 (01-11-2017),RubberDuck (01-11-2017),Sasquatch (01-11-2017),shootbrownelk (01-12-2017),Slippy (01-11-2017),Targetshooter (01-11-2017)

Little Miss Chatterbox

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 971 Posts
    Inor, . . . my man, . . . you have too many sinkers on your trolling rig, . . .

That thing ^^^^^^ above that you caught, . . . needs to go back to the depths of the Mariana trench from which it came.

Man, . . . that hurt my eyeballs to read the stupidity and ignorance, . . . and I didn't get but just past the part where he / she / it called the election illegitimate, . . . that the electoral college was built on the backs of slavery.

I'm tellin' ya man, . . . that dude had to get up some kinda early on the second Tuesday of last week to be that stupid. Course, . . . I didn't catch the name, . . . coulda been one of the Pelosi or Boxer kids.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you can read in English, . . . thank a veteran.

www.dwightsgunleather.com

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dwight55 For This Useful Post:

Gambit (01-11-2017),hag (01-11-2017),Inor (01-11-2017),RubberDuck (01-11-2017),Sasquatch (01-11-2017)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 Times in 1,494 Posts
    These people are about to find out everyone has a righteous fighting stance when behind a keyboard but when to actually get out and do something their all fat, lazy slobs.

If I could respond to their quote you posted with one of my own...

Imagine if people, in the tens of millions, filled the streets, powerfully declaring that this regime is illegitimate and demanding that it not be allowed to rule! Then imagine if people, in the tens of millions, filled the street. And these people are all 2A supporters that voted for Trump. You'd all wet your pants and need to run to your safe space. You would also learn fast we live by the Constitution and how the electoral college works. Go ahead and keep hating Trump, it's your right to do that, but keep your pie hole shut about it. Now forget this nonsense and carry on with your granola munching and tree hugging. Dismissed!
    "That guy has the right idea, he wore the brown pants today!"

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sasquatch For This Useful Post:

Gambit (01-12-2017),hag (01-11-2017),Inor (01-11-2017),RubberDuck (01-11-2017),shootbrownelk (01-12-2017)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 2,047 Times in 669 Posts
    Bwahahahahaaaaaaaaa.

Morons. I can only hope they go through with the plan. Proof to the world what jackasses they are. Proof the Democrats chose the correct animal for their mascot.

What idiots. They are only accomplishing a stronger unification of the patriotic Constitutionalists and widening that division created by that imposter for the last eight years.
    Caution: This may contain slightly more than the recommended daily allowance of sarcasm. Please read carefully.
    :horsepoo:

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coastie dad For This Useful Post:

Gambit (01-12-2017),Inor (01-11-2017)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 3,877 Times in 1,693 Posts
    The 'theory' is sound, but even if they got those kinds of numbers, I don't think they understand the Pandora's Box they would be opening.
    "Every personís life is theirs by right. An individualís life can and must belong only to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave. No one can deny another person their right to their life, nor seize by force what is produced by someone else, because that is stealing their means to sustain their life. It is treason against mankind to hold a knife to a manís throat and dictate how he must live his life."

COFFEE!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to juskom95 For This Useful Post:

Gambit (01-12-2017)

Smile and wait for flash. hawgrider's Avatar
    Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 15,647 Times in 7,326 Posts
    Cry baby's be crying!

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Gambit (01-12-2017),hag (01-11-2017)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 Times in 1,167 Posts
    What a bunch of tools.
    Friends don't let friends shoot Glocks.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparkyprep For This Useful Post:

Gambit (01-12-2017)

They just need to get a job and move on with life.
    "I'm a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction"
    Kris Kristofferson

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hag For This Useful Post:

Gambit (01-12-2017),Inor (01-11-2017)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 5,084 Times in 1,764 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    They just need to get a job and move on with life.
    Correction

They simply need to end their lives��
    I love Muslimes!!!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slippy For This Useful Post:

Gambit (01-12-2017),hag (01-11-2017),Inor (01-11-2017)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 3,375 Times in 1,379 Posts
    sad part they need to understand is that they found fraud in a few cases where he was post have lost and seen he did win with popular vote.
    forgot who had it but the real numbers shown he won both and the fraud cases just happen to had glitches in machines and again the dead people voting some how. must be the democrat zombies huh?
    go ahead and walk the streets and rip shit up like they do every time to go to the streets, ill be here ready to defend my home my life and my family.

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood.
    ill no issue going out the same way.
    It happened before, it can happen again.
    It happened there, it can happen here.
    It happened to that person, it can happen to you.
    No one is immune to the trials and tribulations of life.

I'm not allowed at the Zoo anymore...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Gambit For This Useful Post:

juskom95 (01-12-2017)