Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: hi...

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by juskom95 View Post
    Do you grill/BBQ any? You might do something we don't.

That is what 'taste testing,' is for. I've learned plenty about cigars in the cigar thread and more about bourbon in the drinking thread.
    I have/do prepare meats and things to BBQ, but I don't operate the grill. I have an ex that used to push me to operate the grill, it never turned out good. I typically walked away as soon as the grill was on fire. I tried explaining to him that there was a very good reason my Dad didn't let me operate anything too serious. I was never handed a power tool by my Dad, only hand tools. He was concerned for me and what I didn't understand.

I might have some variations on some of your favorites I like to prepare. Have you ever heard of NYS Speedy Sauce? Marinate venison in it for a couple days and make venison/veggie skewers. Yum.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homefire For This Useful Post:

Baglady (04-18-2017),juskom95 (04-17-2017),Unclefred (04-17-2017)

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Look around there are other interests here.

Are you able to stay logged in now using the "remember me" Check in the box?
    I will...

Yes, it has helped. Thank you.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 17,569 Times in 6,100 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by homefire View Post
    I think you have a guilty conscience. I was laying it down.
    Whatever --

Now get your last word in --
    Last edited by Ricekila; 04-17-2017 at 10:12 AM.

NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / NYSRPA member / GOA member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Venturing Crew COR / Ammosexual / Wayne County PA - visitors CCW holder / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

The word liberal is a misnomer ( look it up )

And Epstein didn't kill himself

Μολών Λaβέ

Banned
    Thanks
    What last word?

Little Miss Chatterbox Unclefred's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 Times in 1,186 Posts
    I have/do prepare meats and things to BBQ, but I don't operate the grill. I have an ex that used to push me to operate the grill, it never turned out good. I typically walked away as soon as the grill was on fire. I tried explaining to him that there was a very good reason my Dad didn't let me operate anything too serious. I was never handed a power tool by my Dad, only hand tools. He was concerned for me and what I didn't understand.

I might have some variations on some of your favorites I like to prepare. Have you ever heard of NYS Speedy Sauce? Marinate venison in it for a couple days and make venison/veggie skewers. Yum.
    Post that recipe up!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unclefred For This Useful Post:

juskom95 (04-17-2017),Ricekila (04-17-2017)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by juskom95 View Post
    Do you grill/BBQ any? You might do something we don't.

That is what 'taste testing,' is for. I've learned plenty about cigars in the cigar thread and more about bourbon in the drinking thread.
    Yep, I'm steady lurking the BBQ and smoking threads. A whole lotta info in them. I've been a little busy with RL as well as settling stuff up on another board (well, two of them), but I'll become more interactive once things settle down a bit.

@homefire: There is a fountain of knowledge on this board. The more I read, the more I realize these ladies and gents really know their stuff. I'm not a huge gun nut, even though I have a few and know how to clean and shoot them. I am more into crossbows, compounds and knives myself. Not to the point I am a fanatic or can offer up any expertise, but I have always been fascinated by them.

If you are who I think you are, you're a bit loony in my opinion, but definitely interesting. Stick around. So far, I don't think there are any here that play the games to the extent SB chose.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Radio For This Useful Post:

homefire (04-17-2017),juskom95 (04-17-2017),Ricekila (04-17-2017)

Banned
    Thanks
    "Post that recipe up!" (unclefred)

Will do, as soon as I remember it.

I Never Log Off!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 4,598 Times in 2,019 Posts

HMM, well Deebo thinks you "funny". I Joke, I joke...
    You prep some venison, so someone near you is outdoorsy?
    Come on, us guys don't know if your a "past ghost" here to get revenge, an old toy, that we threw away, a new clown for our circus, or just a real person who wants to prep, and learn.
    Where the hell is S.B. ?
    You will never be forgotten. RIP Corporal Bradley Coy (USMC)

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deebo For This Useful Post:

Baglady (04-18-2017),homefire (04-17-2017),Ricekila (04-17-2017)

Banned
    Thanks
    There are lots of outdoorsy people near me. There's also a lot of people that share.

It's nice to know I piqued your curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    HMM, well Deebo thinks you "funny". I Joke, I joke...
    You prep some venison, so someone near you is outdoorsy?
    Come on, us guys don't know if your a "past ghost" here to get revenge, an old toy, that we threw away, a new clown for our circus, or just a real person who wants to prep, and learn.
    Where the hell is S.B. ?
    SB =survival board forum. Honastly I thought he/she was Arklatex pranking us. Hes been missing for a month.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Baglady (04-18-2017),Ricekila (04-17-2017)

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast