Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Antifa preparing to take up arms---Must see range day video

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 20,730 Times in 8,455 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfilly View Post
    Cell phones can be used to track where you are.
    That is not as easy as Hollywood makes it appear. A local tower/grid can be shutdown and all phones on it located, but not how many portray it. It makes for a good story/fiction, but poor reality.

Get a disposable prepaid one if that is the plan and pay in cash.
    You do know those are still cellphones right?
    "Every person’s life is theirs by right. An individual’s life can and must belong only to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave. No one can deny another person their right to their life, nor seize by force what is produced by someone else, because that is stealing their means to sustain their life. It is treason against mankind to hold a knife to a man’s throat and dictate how he must live his life."

COFFEE!

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 1,996 Times in 896 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by juskom95 View Post
    That is not as easy as Hollywood makes it appear. A local tower/grid can be shutdown and all phones on it located, but not how many portray it. It makes for a good story/fiction, but poor reality.

You do know those are still cellphones right?
    Which is the reason to pay with cash.

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 20,730 Times in 8,455 Posts
    Which is the reason to pay with cash.
    The first thing to do is understand the limits of the technology you are trying to avoid. It is your choice to listen to what I am saying or ignore it.

The NSA/CIA does not have the ability to get macro data from a group of protestors. At best, they could target one or two individuals to pull GPS data/triangulation data from the device (I've used that method for lost persons, but it is not accurate to a great degree, not like Hollywood shows it) but what Europe has done in the past (and a few riots here in the US) was poll information from/to cell phones all on a certain urban grid, which happened to have a riot ongoing.

It is the difference with hunting with a shotgun loaded with bird shot, versus a custom tuned, precision rifle with custom re-loaded rounds.

Unless you're on a watch list (a real, honest to Gods watch list) you are simply not going to be worth the manpower investment to pull that kind of information from the cellular network. The Feds do not have blanket access to the records (I've been in the position to need that information, and it was pulling teeth to get it) and still have to rely on cellular carriers.

As I said above, understand the technology first, its reach and its limitations, before anything else.
    "Every person’s life is theirs by right. An individual’s life can and must belong only to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave. No one can deny another person their right to their life, nor seize by force what is produced by someone else, because that is stealing their means to sustain their life. It is treason against mankind to hold a knife to a man’s throat and dictate how he must live his life."

COFFEE!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to juskom95 For This Useful Post:

Kfilly (05-04-2017)

Disregard. Wrong person.
    I fear the nation I loved may be gone. The best I hope for now is to die with honor in the coming civil war, and that my grandchildren be spared the pain of a tyrannical government.

News Flash: Statistics show the last time Blacks had a 100% employment rate was 1863

****. I saw a familiar name and thought I best delete.

And I already did...
    I fear the nation I loved may be gone. The best I hope for now is to die with honor in the coming civil war, and that my grandchildren be spared the pain of a tyrannical government.

News Flash: Statistics show the last time Blacks had a 100% employment rate was 1863

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coastie dad For This Useful Post:

juskom95 (05-04-2017),Kfilly (05-04-2017)

Attachment 3487
    That must be what is meant by Playing Army. They had better get a grip, there are plenty of us out here who are better armed, and better shots.
    I figure that they would get around to hunting down "Right Wingers", sooner or later.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Mills For This Useful Post:

juskom95 (05-04-2017)

Pretty funny though. Yes, I invited him over to the land of misfit toys yesterday.
    Will he protect my secret identity then? I like stuff he writes, but he looked like a viable target to get heated responses.

We both know he can see this conversation, right?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Coastie dad For This Useful Post:

Kfilly (05-04-2017)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123