Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rabbit questions NEED ADVISE??

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 34,017 Times in 10,450 Posts
    That is EXACTLY what it looks like (except in living color).
    Admin for the most politically correct site on the web. Welcome to the OTP!

Follow our house build: http://www.mtacres.net/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Inor For This Useful Post:

slewfoot (06-14-2017)

Wow!!!! Thats a lot of jackalopes.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

slewfoot (06-15-2017)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (14).jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	3612Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6e2a9b5270888a0d86266bdaa70ffae1.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	3613Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (13).jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	3614Click image for larger version. 

Name:	XX-Cutest-Bunnies5__605.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	3615
    I fear the nation I loved may be gone. The best I hope for now is to die with honor in the coming civil war, and that my grandchildren be spared the pain of a tyrannical government.

News Flash: Statistics show the last time Blacks had a 100% employment rate was 1863

What? No more bunny talk?

Do you guys realize how many times I join a conversation, then y'all just stop talking ? I'm getting a frigging complex here...
    I fear the nation I loved may be gone. The best I hope for now is to die with honor in the coming civil war, and that my grandchildren be spared the pain of a tyrannical government.

News Flash: Statistics show the last time Blacks had a 100% employment rate was 1863

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coastie dad For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (06-15-2017),Sasquatch (06-24-2017)

You know..as long as it keeps showing me as the last poster, I could probably talk to myself on here indefinitely. Just a casual glance, it appears there has been no change u less you look at the time/date stamp.

It's like my own world...where everyone I'm talking g to likes me and respects me.

I've created my own safe space!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Coastie dad For This Useful Post:

Sasquatch (06-24-2017)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 8,716 Times in 3,587 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastie dad View Post
    You know..as long as it keeps showing me as the last poster, I could probably talk to myself on here indefinitely. Just a casual glance, it appears there has been no change u less you look at the time/date stamp.

It's like my own world...where everyone I'm talking g to likes me and respects me.

I've created my own safe space!
    Just you & your bunnies.
    BAH FUCKING HUMBUG!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (15).jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	4.3 KB 
ID:	3618

Tah--dah! Still doing it...upping my post count, talking to myself....tra la la la la.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Coastie dad For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (06-17-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Coastie dad View Post
    Tah--dah! Still doing it...upping my post count, talking to myself....tra la la la la.
    Everybody else is busy humping like bunnies.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

I remember when that's what Saturday night was all about..vaguely...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coastie dad For This Useful Post:

hawgrider (06-17-2017),Innkeeper (08-02-2017)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast