Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: El Rushbo=---‘We Are on the Cusp of a Second Civil War’

Don't get too close, I bite! Innkeeper's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 7,310 Times in 3,090 Posts
    Yeah I will hold out up here in the mitt with our snow and cold those pussy BLM and antifa will probably stay out of our area, I worry more about the lazy people who suck off the government teat who will start trying to rob decent folk for their hard earned goods because “we owe them” I have something for them made of lead and copper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Firearms are second only to the constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth"
    George Washington

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innkeeper For This Useful Post:

Inor (11-23-2017),Ricekila (11-25-2017),Slippy (11-24-2017)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 33,021 Times in 14,691 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwight55 View Post
    Going back to say 1947, . . . there were three things necessary to bring Jesus Christ back for His own, . . . and to finalize all prophecy:

1. An Israel had to be created

2. An Israeli "Temple of God" has to be built on temple mount in Jerusalem, . . . with or without the Dome of the Rock.

3. The United States has to be put into some kind of situation where the US will be unable to respond to and assist Israel when the final battles begin and Israel is fully attacked by her ideological enemies.

# 1 came to pass in 1948, . . . # 2 is on hold, . . . and we are probably going to be a part of # 3, like it or not.

Civil war? EMP? Yellowstone volcano? Yeah, . . . something will happen, . . . if it is the civil war, . . . I plan on being on the winning side, . . . snowflakes not included.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    This link shall give insight, or at the very least spark some controversy

Is this the very same statue placed by Antiochus?

It has been well reported that many centuries ago a statue of the pagan god Jupiter was found in Rome. The large bronze statue was altered and renamed St. Peter. One strong indication of this comes from John Parker: “By some writers, it is affirmed to be no other than the statue of Jupiter, with a new head and hands; others stating that this famous statue was melted down by order of Pope Leo I in the middle of the fifth century, and recast into this figure of S. Peter, holding the keys of heaven with one hand, whilst the other is raised in the act of benediction in the Roman manner, with the first and second and fingers extended” (The Archaeology of Rome, p. 38).
    Ralph Woodrow, author of Babylon Mystery Religion, goes further: “This statue is looked upon with most profound veneration and its foot has been kissed so many times [by devotees] that the toes are nearly worn away!” (It is more than interesting to note that the Catholic religion has a long tradition of kissing idols—feet, rings and crosses—yet the pagan origin of this practice can clearly be found in I Kings 19:18 and Hosea 13:1-2.)

http://endtimehub.blogspot.com/2017/...nation-of.html

*full disclaimer* I'm not affliated with this group, do not agree totally with the message, but it should spark conversation

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BucketBack For This Useful Post:

Gambit (11-23-2017),Innkeeper (11-24-2017),Ricekila (11-25-2017)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 14,186 Times in 4,307 Posts
    There actually is so much debated about the future, . . . it is best to just let it come to pass, . . . kind of like having a program in front of you about tonight's "performance" and while you cannot perfectly describe nor predict the items of the performance, . . . by looking at the program, . . . you can check them off as they occur.

There are a number of "absolute" parts of the performance, and I gave the most important three for USA and it's inhabitants.

Others include:

A world wide famine where a whole day's labor will barely cover enough food to equal 2 loaves of bread and a gallon of soup (barley soup, . . . ugh).

1/4 of the population of the earth dying off in a fairly short time frame

A time where the sun "goes out" for an extended time period of maybe a couple of days, . . . it will be so faint the moon will not be seen.

The "wind" no longer blows on the earth, . . . weather patterns stop and stagnate.

A meteor shower unlike any ever recorded before, . . . it will appear that the stars of heaven have fallen upon the earth.

The earth will be showered by "hail, fire, and blood".

A "one world ruler" will take over the "gubment" of the world, . . . ostensibly ruling from Jerusalem or that general area. He will be brought in in a very peaceful and quiet manner.

The ruler's "next in line" will pronounce the need for a cashless society, . . . and everyone wishing to buy or sell, . . . will take the mark of the beast in the right hand or in their forehead.

AND THERE ARE OTHERS......... but this is a good start. AND, . . . these are not debateable, . . . they are fixed in physical statements that preclude them from being mistaken for something else. THEY will happen, . . . grab your seat folks, . . .

May God bless,
    Dwight

One world ruler
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you can read in English, . . . thank a veteran.

www.dwightsgunleather.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dwight55 For This Useful Post:

A Watchman (11-25-2017),dudeman (11-24-2017),Ricekila (11-25-2017),Slippy (11-24-2017)

Don't get too close, I bite! Innkeeper's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 7,310 Times in 3,090 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwight55 View Post
    There actually is so much debated about the future, . . . it is best to just let it come to pass, . . . kind of like having a program in front of you about tonight's "performance" and while you cannot perfectly describe nor predict the items of the performance, . . . by looking at the program, . . . you can check them off as they occur.

There are a number of "absolute" parts of the performance, and I gave the most important three for USA and it's inhabitants.

Others include:

A world wide famine where a whole day's labor will barely cover enough food to equal 2 loaves of bread and a gallon of soup (barley soup, . . . ugh).

1/4 of the population of the earth dying off in a fairly short time frame

A time where the sun "goes out" for an extended time period of maybe a couple of days, . . . it will be so faint the moon will not be seen.

The "wind" no longer blows on the earth, . . . weather patterns stop and stagnate.

A meteor shower unlike any ever recorded before, . . . it will appear that the stars of heaven have fallen upon the earth.

The earth will be showered by "hail, fire, and blood".

A "one world ruler" will take over the "gubment" of the world, . . . ostensibly ruling from Jerusalem or that general area. He will be brought in in a very peaceful and quiet manner.

The ruler's "next in line" will pronounce the need for a cashless society, . . . and everyone wishing to buy or sell, . . . will take the mark of the beast in the right hand or in their forehead.

AND THERE ARE OTHERS......... but this is a good start. AND, . . . these are not debateable, . . . they are fixed in physical statements that preclude them from being mistaken for something else. THEY will happen, . . . grab your seat folks, . . .

May God bless,
    Dwight

One world ruler
    There is a company in commiefornia which has put chips in the right hand so employees can open the doors into the building and buy things at the company store. No way in hell are you doing that to me.

"Firearms are second only to the constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth"
    George Washington

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Innkeeper For This Useful Post:

Dwight55 (11-24-2017),Slippy (11-24-2017)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Guess I won't be going thru that door

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BucketBack For This Useful Post:

A Watchman (11-25-2017),Dwight55 (11-24-2017),Ricekila (11-25-2017)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 14,186 Times in 4,307 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Innkeeper View Post
    There is a company in commiefornia which has put chips in the right hand so employees can open the doors into the building and buy things at the company store. No way in hell are you doing that to me.

News here about a year ago was all over a guy in Cincinnati who did the chip thing to his hand. His office opened, computer unlocked, . . . all sorts of stuff he tagged to his chip.

Like you and Bucketback both indicated, . . . ain't goin' thru that door.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you can read in English, . . . thank a veteran.

www.dwightsgunleather.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dwight55 For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (11-26-2017),Ricekila (11-25-2017)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I just don't want anything inserted into me. I don't think this is the "Mark Of The Beast " though.
    His job is to confuse, it won't be that obvious

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BucketBack For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (11-26-2017),Ricekila (11-25-2017)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 34,019 Times in 10,450 Posts
    It is not just what is inserted into you. It is EVERYTHING AROUND you! This is one of the things I am most thankful for now, building our house for ourselves. Everything in the house can (or is automatically) connected to the internet! My freakin' well is connected to the cell network! My garage door opener can be connected to my home WiFi! Mrs Inor's ovens, her refrigerator and her cooktop can all be connected to the WiFi so she can control them though her cell phone! NO NO NO NO!!!!!

Fortunately, all of these devices are all running some variant of the Linux operating system so I can shut down outside communication. But damn, were we not physically building much of this house ourselves (so I am forced to learn the capabilities of these devices) and I did not have some skills computer-wise, I would be screwed.
    Admin for the most politically correct site on the web. Welcome to the OTP!

Follow our house build: http://www.mtacres.net/

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inor For This Useful Post:

dudeman (11-25-2017),Innkeeper (11-26-2017),Mister Mills (12-02-2017),Ricekila (11-25-2017)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12