Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Virgin islands allows national guard to seize guns, ammo ahead of hurricane irma

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 Times in 3,278 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Of but they did... Don't you remember the video of the old lady that was holding up in her home they came in and took her handgun?
    Yeah, its a good thing I wasn't down there and working with the NG MP's right?

OH WAIT!
    "Every person’s life is theirs by right. An individual’s life can and must belong only to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave. No one can deny another person their right to their life, nor seize by force what is produced by someone else, because that is stealing their means to sustain their life. It is treason against mankind to hold a knife to a man’s throat and dictate how he must live his life."

COFFEE!

Troll under the bridge. hawgrider's Avatar
    Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 23,877 Times in 10,973 Posts

The NRA Threatens to Sue, Shock and Awe at ‘The Trace’ and the Language of Anti-Gun A

The National Rifle Association (NRA) is threatening legal action to stop a seizure of guns and ammunition by U.S. Virgin Islands Gov. Kenneth Mapp (I) ahead of Hurricane Irma, the group said Tuesday.

“People need the ability to protect themselves during times of natural disaster,” said Chris Cox, executive director of the NRA’S Institute for Legislative Action. “This dangerous order violates the constitutional rights of law-abiding citizens and puts their lives at risk.”
    http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...ily-digest-89/
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawgrider For This Useful Post:

Innkeeper (09-07-2017),Sparkyprep (09-09-2017)

Dinky Dau

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    I say give em your guns, one bullet at a time; and I don't care who it is, that is trying to take them. I am an NG vet with flood duties under my belt, and it is unthinkable that the NG would disarm anyone. I would not approach anyone's door when I was on duty; I was afraid of being shot.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Mills For This Useful Post:

juskom95 (10-12-2017)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123