Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello Everyone

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Baglady View Post
    Who are you kidding? You know you'll never clear security!
    You know with our newly elected Communist for a President here at the agency I would guess that you are right. Agents have been resigning and applying for early retirement around here like mad. So far we have lost 71 agents and Field Ops since they they slipped that BS on us.

My boss called me the day it happened, said he had just found out and wanted to let me know before I found out through other sources. For now I am not too worried as it is just a symbolic role in the agency, but I did let my boss know that I would not be coming to the home office if he is there because I would go on and throw his protection detail off the roof.

Its been too crazy around here, I applied for the slot in Oslo and also checked my time in service for retirement plus injuries occurred on task. I am at 75%, we only need to have 65% to keep out tax free status for life. So if I do not get Oslo, then chances are I am going to retire. I would miss it though, but if I get Oslo and then the Commi takes new Proactive role just like the NAZIs did when they took over the agency I would retire anyway.

Oslo is a very lax posting, but we own a claim up there that produces some good gold and we have not worked it in two years. Also good fishing, good hunting, just good everything. Even their new policy on asylum seekers, they can apply, then after a month they are denied and banned from applying again for ten years and sent home. They also have a very nice lack of weapon laws and cans are crazy cheap there, so cheap you will put a can on every weapon you own and buying cans for ones you may own one day as well.

But I do miss the States, well at least the States I knew the last time I was there back in 2001. Wanted to come back sooner but Obama was President, did not see much sense in coming back to a nation that did not have a rightful President. Not sure what is worse, Obama as Pres or the new agency Commi as Pres.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oddjob For This Useful Post:

A Watchman (11-18-2016),Baglady (11-19-2016),Inor (11-17-2016),juskom95 (11-17-2016)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 20,730 Times in 8,455 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddjob View Post
    But I do miss the States, well at least the States I knew the last time I was there back in 2001. Wanted to come back sooner but Obama was President, did not see much sense in coming back to a nation that did not have a rightful President. Not sure what is worse, Obama as Pres or the new agency Commi as Pres.
    Definitely not the same country anymore.
    "Every person’s life is theirs by right. An individual’s life can and must belong only to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave. No one can deny another person their right to their life, nor seize by force what is produced by someone else, because that is stealing their means to sustain their life. It is treason against mankind to hold a knife to a man’s throat and dictate how he must live his life."

COFFEE!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to juskom95 For This Useful Post:

Oddjob (11-18-2016)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 3,702 Times in 1,442 Posts
    Welcome, from one of the misfits.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to A Watchman For This Useful Post:

Oddjob (11-18-2016)

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 2,877 Times in 1,350 Posts
    Welcome from the upper great lakes.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MI.oldguy For This Useful Post:

Oddjob (11-18-2016)

Found my way back to the barn. Baglady's Avatar

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 Times in 1,868 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddjob View Post
    You know with our newly elected Communist for a President here at the agency I would guess that you are right. Agents have been resigning and applying for early retirement around here like mad. So far we have lost 71 agents and Field Ops since they they slipped that BS on us.

My boss called me the day it happened, said he had just found out and wanted to let me know before I found out through other sources. For now I am not too worried as it is just a symbolic role in the agency, but I did let my boss know that I would not be coming to the home office if he is there because I would go on and throw his protection detail off the roof.

Its been too crazy around here, I applied for the slot in Oslo and also checked my time in service for retirement plus injuries occurred on task. I am at 75%, we only need to have 65% to keep out tax free status for life. So if I do not get Oslo, then chances are I am going to retire. I would miss it though, but if I get Oslo and then the Commi takes new Proactive role just like the NAZIs did when they took over the agency I would retire anyway.

Oslo is a very lax posting, but we own a claim up there that produces some good gold and we have not worked it in two years. Also good fishing, good hunting, just good everything. Even their new policy on asylum seekers, they can apply, then after a month they are denied and banned from applying again for ten years and sent home. They also have a very nice lack of weapon laws and cans are crazy cheap there, so cheap you will put a can on every weapon you own and buying cans for ones you may own one day as well.

Works for me. That way you can let me and hubby vacation in one of your wifes florida homes!
    I hope you get Oslo. Where ever the hell that is...
    Being cremated...my last chance for a SMOKING HOT BODY!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Baglady For This Useful Post:

Oddjob (11-19-2016)

Zealot

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 4,615 Times in 1,621 Posts
    Welcome.
    As military history enthusiast I would be in nirvana being able to travel thru France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Germany.
    Kill A Commie For Mommy

Ranks Showcase

Thanks
    Thanked 1,996 Times in 896 Posts
    Welcome from La Crosse, Wisconsin! Sorry, I am late to the party, but it is nice to have you here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123