PDA

View Full Version : Steve Bannon Article Interesting For Students of End Times Prophesy

Unclefred
03-03-2018, 12:09 PM
BANNON: What we’re seeing today is China, Persia, and Turkey—three ancient civilizations—coming together to form a new axis. It’s confronting the Christian West and also a big part of Islam that is tied to the West. You’re starting to see this form every day like in the 1930s. You’re starting to see it crystallize more and more. [Emphasis added]

We’re going to have our hands full right now with China, Iran, and Turkey. Turkey’s supposed to be an ally.

https://www.gq.com/story/steve-bannon-february-2018-interview

BucketBack
03-03-2018, 01:04 PM
200 million man Army has to come from Big Populations, may I suggest The Prince of Rosh will have something to add?

Unclefred
03-03-2018, 01:38 PM
200 million man Army has to come from Big Populations, may I suggest The Prince of Rosh will have something to add?

I imagine so. The rise and shift of Turkey, especially Edrogan, has caught my attention.

BucketBack
03-03-2018, 01:44 PM
Thing is the US of A or Manesseh is not referred to in the prophecy Bannon is using

Dwight55
03-03-2018, 05:11 PM
Click bait, . . . nothing in all he said really enhances any probability of the end times.

Far as I could see, . . . just a click bait title to enhance sales of his present and upcoming books.

But one thing bucketback mentions is correct, . . . USA is, was, and always will be absent from the end times, . . . other than the Christians praying for God's will to be done.

May God bless,
Dwight

Unclefred
03-03-2018, 05:36 PM
I suppose you and a lot of people will be surprised, if still around then, how things don't go as everyone has confidently believed. There are a lot of assumptions out there. Ask Hal Lindsey.

BucketBack
03-03-2018, 05:45 PM
I suppose you and a lot of people will be surprised, if still around then, how things don't go as everyone has confidently believed. There are a lot of ASSumptions out there. Ask Hal Lindsey.

He's one to look out for IMHO

I'm not a pre-trib dude, think I'm a boots on the ground type now

Dwight55
03-03-2018, 09:35 PM
I suppose you and a lot of people will be surprised, if still around then, how things don't go as everyone has confidently believed. There are a lot of assumptions out there. Ask Hal Lindsey.

Sorry, Unclefred, . . . I woudn't ask him where Wendy's was if I was standing across the street from it.

I made the mistake of thinking one time that he was on the up and up.

Quite honestly, . . . I don't know anyone else who could spout off the nonsense he did in his late great planet earth book.

May God bless,
Dwight

Unclefred
03-03-2018, 11:08 PM
He's one to look out for IMHO

I'm not a pre-trib dude, think I'm a boots on the ground type now

I don't subscribe to that fly away scenario either. We'll see it unfold and those left will be lifted up at the LAST TRUMP. As in last. Not some secret snatch. I think anyway. :)

Unclefred
03-03-2018, 11:09 PM
Sorry, Unclefred, . . . I woudn't ask him where Wendy's was if I was standing across the street from it.

I made the mistake of thinking one time that he was on the up and up.

Quite honestly, . . . I don't know anyone else who could spout off the nonsense he did in his late great planet earth book.

May God bless,
Dwight

Amen, Pastor.