PDA

View Full Version : Will the free-falling 8.5 ton Chinese space station crash into lower Michigan?

TJC44
03-16-2018, 08:07 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5486985/Lower-Michigan-crash-site-falling-Chinese-space-station.html

The Tiangong-1 spacecraft has been out of control since September 2016
Agencies around the world have been monitoring the doomed craft's descent
Lower Michigan among regions with highest probability of being hit by debris
Experts from Aerospace say it will re-enter earth on April 3, give or take a week
Around 10 to 40 per cent of the satellite is expected to survive re-entry

An out-of-control Chinese space station with 'highly toxic' chemicals onboard that is currently hurtling toward earth may crash into lower Michigan, it has been revealed.

It is believed China's first prototype station, Tiangong-1, will come crashing back to the planet around April 3, experts say.

US research organization Aerospace Corporation revealed that parts of southern Lower Michigan are among the regions that have the highest probability of being hit by falling debris, according to MLive.com.

Kfilly
03-16-2018, 08:11 AM
The funny thing is the space station was probably brought down by a defective $.05 part. Made in China quality right there.

hawgrider
03-16-2018, 08:15 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5486985/Lower-Michigan-crash-site-falling-Chinese-space-station.html

The Tiangong-1 spacecraft has been out of control since September 2016
Agencies around the world have been monitoring the doomed craft's descent
Lower Michigan among regions with highest probability of being hit by debris
Experts from Aerospace say it will re-enter earth on April 3, give or take a week
Around 10 to 40 per cent of the satellite is expected to survive re-entry

An out-of-control Chinese space station with 'highly toxic' chemicals onboard that is currently hurtling toward earth may crash into lower Michigan, it has been revealed.

It is believed China's first prototype station, Tiangong-1, will come crashing back to the planet around April 3, experts say.

US research organization Aerospace Corporation revealed that parts of southern Lower Michigan are among the regions that have the highest probability of being hit by falling debris, according to MLive.com.

Well... You guys better start looking for a new Administrator.

WHAT IS THE 'HIGHLY TOXIC' CHEMICAL ONBOARD CHINA'S TIANGONG-1 SPACE STATION?
A 'highly-toxic' corrosive chemical could land on Earth when parts of an out-of-control Chinese space station crash into our planet.

The chemical, called hydrazine, is used in rocket fuel and long-term exposure is believed to cause cancer in humans.

It is being carried aboard the Tiangong-1 space station which is hurtling towards Earth.

The warning over exposure to the chemical came from Aerospace Corp, a non-profit corporation based in El Segundo, California, which provides technical guidance and advice on all aspects of space missions.

Hydrazine is a colourless, oily liquid or sometimes white crystalline compound with a very highly reactive base.

juskom95
03-16-2018, 10:44 AM

Hydrazine is only somewhat explosive and poisonous . . . . .

hawgrider
03-16-2018, 11:07 AM

No problem then. I got this!

KnuteFartne
03-16-2018, 11:14 AM

Already have. We got us a monkey. Gonna shave him down and hit 'em over the head with a frying pan. No one should notice the difference.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mister Mills
03-16-2018, 11:20 AM
With any luck, it will land on a dumpy building in Detroit, some of those neighbor hoods have 3 or 4 houses to a block. So, it is not likely to hit anyone if it lands there.

And any, " 'highly toxic' chemicals onboard", will just be used to cook up a batch of meth.

BucketBack
03-16-2018, 12:29 PM
With any luck, it will land on a dumpy building in Detroit, some of those neighbor hoods have 3 or 4 houses to a block. So, it is not likely to hit anyone if it lands there.

And any, " 'highly toxic' chemicals onboard", will just be used to cook up a batch of meth.

Are you sure your real location isn't DeeTroit

Big Ken
03-16-2018, 12:56 PM
Bring It, sounds like good target practice as it goes by, I also hope it lands in down town Detriot.

KnuteFartne
03-16-2018, 01:28 PM
If they thought for a second that thing was going to fall on Muslims or any of the protected class they'd have every service known to man evacuating people or bringing supplies.

But if it's going to fall on rural yolkes, eh.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dwight55
03-16-2018, 02:21 PM
Can we get a couple of tow trucks and pull Dearborn south to the DeToilet area????

May God bless,
Dwight

Kfilly
03-16-2018, 02:59 PM

I would find it very hard to believe something high flammable would survive an uncontrolled re-entry into earth's atmosphere due to the heat and all that other science stuff.

juskom95
03-16-2018, 03:07 PM
I would find it very hard to believe something high flammable would survive an uncontrolled re-entry into earth's atmosphere due to the heat and all that other science stuff.

I doubt it as well, but I do kind of wonder if it will put on a light show. Might be interesting to watch, even from KY.

Mister Mills
03-16-2018, 04:41 PM
Are you sure your real location isn't DeeTroit

I know some guys from there, and they told me about it.

BucketBack
03-16-2018, 05:52 PM
I remember telling some tales now that you mention it

Sparkyprep
03-17-2018, 04:50 PM
They only give out the warning of "highly toxic chemicals" to keep people from salvaging the found parts. The guberment doesn't want us touching their stuff. Take everything you can....

Kfilly
03-31-2018, 10:57 AM

Since the satellite is probably headed your way, remember the 5 D's of dodgeball.

http://youtu.be/18ASBsQfXnw

hawgrider
03-31-2018, 07:38 PM
Thats hilarious! ^^ :stickman:

TJC44
04-01-2018, 07:59 PM
Looking like the Pacific coast off S. America
http://www.aerospace.org/cords/reentry-predictions/tiangong-1-reentry/

Real time tracking
http://heavens-above.com/GroundTrack.aspx?lat=0&lng=0&loc=Unspecified&alt=0&tz=UCT

TJC44
04-01-2018, 09:26 PM
I had to laugh at this line on Fox News

Most famously, America's 77-ton Skylab crashed through the atmosphere in 1979, spreading pieces of wreckage near the southwestern Australia city of Perth, which fined the U.S. $400 for littering.

shootbrownelk
04-03-2018, 07:34 PM
Toxic chemicals? No problem....it plunked into the ocean, nothing left to kill there anymore.

Kfilly
04-03-2018, 07:36 PM
Toxic chemicals? No problem....it plunked into the ocean, nothing left to kill there anymore.

Yep, Fuhkashima already and is continuing to kill all life in the Pacific Ocean.