PDA

View Full Version : Microchipping

TJC44
04-18-2018, 08:07 AM
I know the subject has come up here before, I wanted to pass along a conversation we had at work today.

We were talking about flu shots, and why none of us were getting them. Somehow the subject turned to microchipping, and how that would be done.
One guy here said he was going to get the microchip in his butt....and the conversation went downhill from there.
Placing your hand over the cardreader to pay for stuff would be replaced by......you guessed it.

Starting your car could be a bit awkward, as you can imagine.

We have new timeclocks at work. The timeclocks are about chest high. Using the timeclock & the microchip to clock in in the morning would probably require someone picking him up.

Then there is logging into your computer......

I'll leave you folks with that mental picture for the day.

TJC

juskom95
04-18-2018, 08:54 AM
Seems there are two groups

A-Those who will run gladly to get microchipped.

B-Those who find it absurd and stupid.

Though I do like the posterior chipping location! Imagine someone's ass being all over that chip reader!

Dwight55
04-18-2018, 09:29 AM
My decision concerning the possibility of my being microchipped is a bit of a re-arrangement of an old quote:

The original goes something like "from my cold dead hands".

Mine is "only into my cold dead hands".

Just ain't gonna happen to this ol sailor.

May God bless,
Dwight

Gambit
04-18-2018, 09:37 AM
sex offenders should be chipped
just when they go near a school or a park the chip blows their heads off

Kfilly
04-18-2018, 10:28 AM
sex offenders should be chipped
just when they go near a school or a park the chip blows their heads off

Should not waste the money on a chip when a bullet is far cheaper and just as effective.

No chip for me either.

KnuteFartne
04-18-2018, 11:50 AM
Only think that's going to be in my ass is the face of whoever tries to chip me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

juskom95
04-18-2018, 11:52 AM
Only think that's going to be in my ass is the face of whoever tries to chip me.

I don't understand the seemingly growing portion of the population that wants this.

Hell, I don't even carry a cell phone during the times I'm not required (work related); that thing sits in a desk or wherever I drop it on weekends!

BucketBack
04-18-2018, 12:45 PM
Rumour has it that most folks who are chipped are unaware of them.

Dental procedures are a common time for for implanting

https://redice.tv/news/shttp://americanfreepress.net/man-says-he-has-proof-hes-been-chipped/tudy-finds-1-in-3-has-rfid-chip-implanted-with-or-without-knowing-it-update

BucketBack
04-18-2018, 12:48 PM
http://americanfreepress.net/man-says-he-has-proof-hes-been-chipped/

KnuteFartne
04-18-2018, 01:23 PM
I don't understand the seemingly growing portion of the population that wants this.

Hell, I don't even carry a cell phone during the times I'm not required (work related); that thing sits in a desk or wherever I drop it on weekends!Slow indoctrination I suppose.

juskom95
04-18-2018, 01:48 PM
Slow indoctrination I suppose.

Then again, they are the same ones who cannot function without a cellphone ON THEM at every moment.

KnuteFartne
04-18-2018, 03:52 PM
Then again, they are the same ones who cannot function without a cellphone ON THEM at every moment.True. They also seem to be the ones that need big brother to take care of them and keep them safe.

Dwight55
04-18-2018, 11:29 PM
I have to admit, . . . I do enjoy my cell phone.

It is my watch, calendar, emergency flashlight, map, photo album, and secretarial call screener.

And it also serves me as my alarm clock, reminder to take my meds, my weather man, my guitar tuner.

Last but not least, . . . it has a searchable full text of the KJV Bible with included definitions of most of the larger words.

Additionally it takes and sends messages or phone calls, . . . I can make purchases with it, . . . get discounts, . . . use coupons, . . . and entertain Hungarian children who are unable to speak much English.

It is a tool, . . . nothing more, . . . but quite a useful tool in my opinion.

May God bless,
Dwight

CrankyThunder
04-19-2018, 02:46 AM
How do you know you have not already been microchipped when you got your flu shot?

Walter Tyler
04-19-2018, 07:44 AM
How do you know you have not already been microchipped when you got your flu shot?

Aloha from Saint Louis and SEMO...

What flu shot?

Dwight55
04-19-2018, 08:44 AM
Unless they chipped me when I got my swine flu shot in or about 1980, . . . then it ain't happened.

May God bless,
Dwight

juskom95
04-19-2018, 08:59 AM

Size & gauge of the needle.

Mister Mills
04-19-2018, 10:46 AM
It will go into the right hand or forehead, and I can assure you that it will happen, chipping I mean. There are too many things in its favor, and modern times are calling for it. Don't you think? One last thing, when it happens, it won't be subtle, you will know it is happening in society.

Walter Tyler
04-19-2018, 10:59 AM
It will go into the right hand or forehead, and I can assure you that it will happen, chipping I mean. There are too many things in its favor, and modern times are calling for it. Don't you think?
One last thing, when it happens, it won't be subtle, you will know it is happening in society.

Prophecy is a "funny" thing.

15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

What if the "mark" is a SCAR where the chip has been REMOVED?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RSkVXLIZHbY/UHxkrLTKxeI/AAAAAAAAKyM/B4zCXEtkgyk/s1600/hidden-666-logos-mark-of-the-beast-chip-obama-.jpg

More info than you would EVER wanna know...
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1282&bih=610&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=dbzYWvfgCKXRjwSFzYzoCA&q=666+company+logos&oq=666+&gs_l=psy-ab.1.1.0i67k1l2j0l2j0i67k1j0l5.39270.40053.0.41656 .4.4.0.0.0.0.92.244.4.4.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.4.241....0.Q3U_GHSsIco#imgrc=NPGEALkzW0RThM:

TJC44
04-19-2018, 06:58 PM
You folks have absolutely NO sense of humor. The OP was posted as a funny story, to laugh at the possibilities of a chip in your butt.
You all need to have your butt chips probed and reprogrammed!

juskom95
04-20-2018, 09:48 AM
You folks have absolutely NO sense of humor. The OP was posted as a funny story, to laugh at the possibilities of a chip in your butt.

Unfortunately, its not a joke in some areas. I believe there is an European company (Switzerland?) who is actually using microchips for door access, vending machines, computer logins etc.

MountainGirl
04-20-2018, 10:06 AM
Prophecy is a "funny" thing.

You highlighted in red some of the things in the quote in your post...here's what caught my eye:

15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak (Alexa, Google Home, etc) and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark (cash phased out), which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

Looking forward to AI. :shitstorm:

Dwight55
04-22-2018, 10:45 PM

I understand the attempt at humor, . . . and saw it as such, . . .

But I felt the need to reply, because as a pastor I hear folks say things like: "but we gotta eat", . . . "gotta have my meds", . . . "how will we stay warm", . . . and other tripe.

The mark of the beast is NOT a joke, . . . NOT funny, . . . and NOT something to gloss over. It is a one way doorway straight to an eternal hell, . . . regardless of the intentions of the person taking it, . . .

There is scripture that indicates ETERNAL damnation and punishment for ALL who take it.

There IS NOT any scripture that pointedly makes a case for taking it now, . . . repenting later, . . . and being absolved.

ONE WAY, . . . it seems, . . . why take the chance????

Yes, . . . TJC44, . . . I am passionate about this particular subject, . . . among others.

May God bless,
Dwight

Sasquatch
04-23-2018, 02:52 AM
There is scripture that indicates ETERNAL damnation and punishment for ALL who take it.

May God bless,
Dwight

Don't worry, the Pope said there is no hell so we're all good.

For the record I'm not making fun of damnation but rather making fun of the Pope for saying something so stupid.

juskom95
04-23-2018, 09:57 AM

The day may come when it is not optional to receive it, but as a good friend said once: "We all have a choice, no matter what, we just may not like the consequences."

Walter Tyler
04-23-2018, 11:25 AM
The day may come when it is not optional to receive it, but as a good friend said once: "We all have a choice, no matter what, we just may not like the consequences."

Im gonna get a prosthetic arm...

Chip THAT bitches.

Mister Mills
05-01-2018, 02:13 PM
My sense of humor took a real beating in life, I still have it; BUT, things have happened that dulled it. Sometimes I can't take a joke, that is true, but I don't know how to fix that. And implanted chips always bring out the unhappy me, even if it is a joke. Sorry about that, and accept my apologies.

TJC44
05-01-2018, 08:48 PM
Im gonna get a prosthetic arm...

Chip THAT bitches.

I was reading an article in the paper that reported that the new technology being used in things like artificial hearts, diabetic pumps, automatic medicine dispensing, etc., are susceptible to being hacked.

BucketBack
05-02-2018, 02:25 PM
TV's Refridgerators, camera's, clocks