PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever tried building a Tesla device for power?

Kfilly
07-01-2018, 06:03 PM
I am sure a lot of you are scratching your heard. Nicholai Tesla developed a way to get make free electricity. Now, you are probably wondering why he is not a rich man. Well, you can thank JP Morgan for that. He bought Tesla's idea and surprised it. Today a majority of Americans are stuck on a power grid that is partially owned by Wall Street. Lucky us. It is one of the reasons they do not want people going off grid.

Here is a video for a small Tesla device. It is not necessarily the greatest video, but it gives you an idea as to what this device is. It works in any weather condition, day or night.

https://youtu.be/-pDJVCCTycQ

MountainGirl
07-01-2018, 07:38 PM
I am sure a lot of you are scratching your heard. Nicholai Tesla developed a way to get make free electricity. Now, you are probably wondering why he is not a rich man. Well, you can thank JP Morgan for that. He bought Tesla's idea and surprised it. Today a majority of Americans are stuck on a power grid that is partially owned by Wall Street. Lucky us. It is one of the reasons they do not want people going off grid.

Here is a video for a small Tesla device. It is not necessarily the greatest video, but it gives you an idea as to what this device is. It works in any weather condition, day or night.

Interesting video, and comments. Thanks for sharing it - and I happily yield to others to elaborate on the idea further if they want to cause it's way beyond my skill set. ;)

Inor
07-01-2018, 08:02 PM

Spot on! The Morg, and Thomas Edison, were absolutely despicable men. (And that is saying something, coming from me. I generally LOVE the "robber barons".)

Kfilly
07-01-2018, 08:22 PM
Interesting video, and comments. Thanks for sharing it - and I happily yield to others to elaborate on the idea further if they want to cause it's way beyond my skill set. ;)

I am not necessarily saying you have to build one of these devices. What I am saying is that there are other options for generating electricity besides wind and solar.

MoreAmmoOK
07-03-2018, 07:08 PM
It cannot produce the power necessary to make itself spin, overcome friction and electrical resistance, and produce extra usable power. If it worked every tinkerer in the world would be using one to power their house. There are no "Secrets" on the Internet.

azrancher
07-03-2018, 08:08 PM
It cannot produce the power necessary to make itself spin, overcome friction and electrical resistance, and produce extra usable power. If it worked every tinkerer in the world would be using one to power their house. There are no "Secrets" on the Internet.

What! There is not magical power source, no perpetual motion machine, blaspheme, everyone believes in magic!

Rancher

MoreAmmoOK
07-03-2018, 08:42 PM
What! There is not magical power source, no perpetual motion machine, blaspheme, everyone believes in magic!

Rancher

Wanna buy plans for my anti-gravity machine? Buy now before I get shut down by the scale manufacturers, only $49.95!

TJC44
07-03-2018, 09:14 PM
Wanna buy plans for my anti-gravity machine? Buy now before I get shut down by the scale manufacturers, only $49.95!

But Wait, There's More!

Order now, and we will include, at NO extra cost to you, these Miracle shoes for walking on water!
One size fits all! Just pay additional shipping and handling!

MountainGirl
07-03-2018, 09:46 PM
But Wait, There's More!

Order now, and we will include, at NO extra cost to you, these Miracle shoes for walking on water!
One size fits all! Just pay additional shipping and handling!

Don't fall for that it's a scam. I never did get my Ginsu knives. :uzi: