PDA

View Full Version : Big Legend (Movie Review)

Sasquatch
07-14-2018, 03:09 AM
Plot: A man and his fiance venture into the woods for a weekend of fun. He plans to propose to the love of his life but things are cut short when she is ripped from their tent by a creature and she is never seen again. Plagued by questions the man returns to the woods to get them. He comes across a hunter who has his eye on the prize of a lifetime, a Sasquatch. Things quickly go sideways when the mythical creatures starts hunting the two and they end up in a fight for their lives.

First off I have to say this movie is racist and a false representation on my species. We are made out to be a violent man eating killer that stalks unknowing hikers.

With that said this is a pretty good movie. Probably the best "BigFoot" movie I have seen yet. If you are fan of films you will notice the director incorporates ideas from Jaws, Predator and Rambo in this movie. All nice nods to the originals. Production value and acting is pretty solid for a low budget film. I will admit this is not the greatest movie you will ever see but it is entertaining.

I watched it on FandangoNow but I believe it is on other streaming pay platforms. It'll most likely be on Netflix or Prime in a few months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad6rNYYvXKc

rstanek
07-14-2018, 04:34 AM
This is just another one of your home movies, right? Kidding aside, I will probably check it out when it becomes available.

Big Ken
07-14-2018, 05:09 AM
Might have to check it out.

Inor
07-14-2018, 10:26 AM
I am waiting for Squatchnado. A tornado screams through the northwest and picks up a bunch of man-eating Sasquatches and deposits them in downtown Seattle! What an uplifting piece of work watching a Sasquatch feast on all those Seattle hippie libtards.

Sasquatch
07-14-2018, 02:26 PM
I am waiting for Squatchnado. A tornado screams through the northwest and picks up a bunch of man-eating Sasquatches and deposits them in downtown Seattle! What an uplifting piece of work watching a Sasquatch feast on all those Seattle hippie libtards.

I would never wait in a line to see a movie like some people do but I would camp outside the theater for a week to see the plot you described.

Gambit
07-14-2018, 02:31 PM
with the title "big legend" and its has a hairy beast in it, im not sure what to truly think
sasq are you doing smut films to get enough cash for a early retirement and to leave that ****ed up state?

TJC44
07-14-2018, 02:42 PM
with the title "big legend" and its has a hairy beast in it, im not sure what to truly think
sasq are you doing smut films to get enough cash for a early retirement and to leave that ****ed up state?Well, you have to have SOME competition for the OTP Oscars. :bounce:

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk