PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

NewRiverGeorge
07-27-2018, 08:42 AM
Hawg dropped me a line through Preppersforum and thought I might be interested in checking out this site.

Interests include firearms, reloading, gardening/food preservation, hunting/fishing, ATVs, hiking and generally all outdoor activities.

I am looking forward to learning as much as I can from you guys (and gals) here.

NRG

Gambit
07-27-2018, 08:55 AM
howdy from KY
you fine this site is more fun then PF
https://i.imgur.com/fucPI3a.jpg?1

hawgrider
07-27-2018, 09:00 AM
Hawg dropped me a line through Preppersforum and thought I might be interested in checking out this site.

Interests include firearms, reloading, gardening/food preservation, hunting/fishing, ATVs, hiking and generally all outdoor activities.

I am looking forward to learning as much as I can from you guys (and gals) here.

NRG

Hey NRG glad you decided to come take a look. By your description you like most everything we do. Glad to have you grab a chair and sit a spell and make yourself at home.

Inor
07-27-2018, 09:18 AM
Welcome from AZ.

Kfilly
07-27-2018, 09:33 AM
Welcome from La Crosse, Wisconsin!

MI.oldguy
07-27-2018, 09:52 AM
Welcome from UPper Michigan.

RockDoc
07-27-2018, 06:51 PM
Howdy from TX.

I have poor attendance here. I wish hawg would have better cookies. Maybe even twinkies.

and beer.

beer would help.

hawgrider
07-27-2018, 07:16 PM
Howdy from TX.

I have poor attendance here. I wish hawg would have better cookies. Maybe even twinkies.

and beer.

beer would help.

I'm about ready to go on a beer run stick around I'll be back soon!

Broncosfan
07-27-2018, 07:25 PM
Welcome from the southeastern part of the Buckeye State!

MountainGirl
07-27-2018, 08:01 PM
Hey NRG - nice to see you! :)

Inor
07-27-2018, 08:03 PM
Howdy from TX.

and beer.

beer would help.

The ****er has been promising me beer for years, but he never delivers. He reminds me of my high school sweetheart - all promises but no action.

hawgrider
07-27-2018, 08:16 PM
The ****er has been promising me beer for years, but he never delivers. He reminds me of my high school sweetheart - all promises but no action.

You just hurt my feelings

RockDoc
07-27-2018, 09:15 PM
Beer will help you feelings. I promise.

Whats Up?! I hope everyone is doing well!

Miller Lite. or Titos. Or Captains. I'll be in the garage cave.

Slippy
07-28-2018, 05:39 AM
Hey!:beerchug:

Bleach
07-28-2018, 07:19 AM
Hi. I'm an old grump bastard, but welcome anyway!

hawgrider
07-28-2018, 08:59 AM
Hi. I'm an old grump bastard, but welcome anyway!

You just described most of us here!

Bleach
07-28-2018, 09:25 AM
You just described most of us here!

My wife says I gripe more than an old woman. Can't wait until she goes to the store so I can throw a fit!

TJC44
07-28-2018, 09:30 AM
I'm about ready to go on a beer run stick around I'll be back soon!Picking up some Penguin?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

hawgrider
07-28-2018, 09:47 AM
Picking up some Penguin?

Shoot I wish! Still to date the best barleywine beer I've ever had... thanks Inor! Sure do wish they would distribute to Meatchicken.

RubberDuck
07-28-2018, 09:52 AM
Shoot I wish! Still to date the best barleywine beer I've ever had... thanks Inor! Sure do wish they would distribute to Meatchicken.I need to locate a Indiana store and stop and pick some up when driving

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Inor
07-28-2018, 01:31 PM
Shoot I wish! Still to date the best barleywine beer I've ever had... thanks Inor! Sure do wish they would distribute to Meatchicken.

We are going back to Minnesota in late October to meet our new grandsons. I am thinking I will bring an extra suitcase and pick up whatever my old beer store has in stock. It should be out by then. (They only sell it around Christmas.) If I am able to get some, I will send a couple along.

Kfilly
07-28-2018, 01:43 PM
We are going back to Minnesota in late October to meet our new grandsons. I am thinking I will bring an extra suitcase and pick up whatever my old beer store has in stock. It should be out by then. (They only sell it around Christmas.) If I am able to get some, I will send a couple along.

What brand is that? I like trying new stuff.

Inor
07-28-2018, 01:51 PM

Killer Penguin. I know it is available in MN but am not sure about WI. But, since you are right on the border...

Also, have a Spotted Cow for me. I love that stuff too!

Kfilly
07-28-2018, 01:55 PM
Killer Penguin. I know it is available in MN but am not sure about WI. But, since you are right on the border...

Also, have a Spotted Cow for me. I love that stuff too!

I never heard of Killer Peguin. I will have to look for it. I can definitely do the Spotted Cow.

Inor
07-28-2018, 02:18 PM
I never heard of Killer Peguin. I will have to look for it. I can definitely do the Spotted Cow.

Look for the KP around Christmas. It comes in the large bottles only. It is not cheap, but is worth every penny.

A Watchman
07-28-2018, 09:34 PM
Well look what the cat done drug up …. welcome NRG.

TJC44
07-29-2018, 06:36 PM
We are going back to Minnesota in late October to meet our new grandsons. I am thinking I will bring an extra suitcase and pick up whatever my old beer store has in stock. It should be out by then. (They only sell it around Christmas.) If I am able to get some, I will send a couple along.Send some this way. Still haven't had the pleasure of KP.

Inor
07-29-2018, 10:17 PM
Send some this way. Still haven't had the pleasure of KP.

I thought I had sent you one, but I apologize for failing to do so. If I can get some this fall, you will also be on the list!

Sasquatch
07-30-2018, 02:41 AM

Send some this way. Still haven't had the pleasure of KP.

Not to toot my own horn but Bigfoot from Sierra Nevada is pretty tasty if you can get your hands on it. Inor might have the best shot since he is in the vicinity now. Just be sure to be careful, it's 9.6%.

https://sierranevada.com/beer/high-altitude/bigfoot-barleywine-style-ale

hawgrider
07-30-2018, 04:15 AM
Not to toot my own horn but Bigfoot from Sierra Nevada is pretty tasty if you can get your hands on it. Inor might have the best shot since he is in the vicinity now. Just be sure to be careful, it's 9.6%.

Sounds tasty 9.6 is right around near the Penguin's. Dandy buzz!

Inor
07-30-2018, 02:34 PM

I think Sierra Nevada is available everywhere isn't it? I think that was the first "microbrew" to pass $1 billion in market cap.

BucketBack
07-30-2018, 03:23 PM
Welcome to the jungle, I escaped the PF place, but still visit

Sasquatch
07-30-2018, 06:29 PM
I think Sierra Nevada is available everywhere isn't it? I think that was the first "microbrew" to pass $1 billion in market cap.

It is pretty mainstream these days but not sure you can find Bigfoot all over. It is seasonal and from what I've seen can usually only be found in the box store places like Bevmo.

juskom95
07-31-2018, 09:07 AM
Welcome!
https://i.imgur.com/HHV8Bdz.gif

rice paddy daddy
08-01-2018, 09:04 AM
Welcome.
You know that any forum that would make hawgrider an admin must be a good place.

(All right hawg, now where's my beer for saying that?)

hawgrider
08-01-2018, 09:45 AM
Welcome.
You know that any forum that would make hawgrider an admin must be a good place.

(All right hawg, now where's my beer for saying that?)

That's funny right there! And hard to belive they even let me login here Lol!

Yes I now owe you some near beer for telling such a tall tale. :D

Walter Tyler
10-03-2018, 02:41 PM
Aloha From Saint Louis and SEMO