PDA

View Full Version : The Real RunNgun

runNgun
08-18-2018, 06:57 PM
Hello. My name is Trevor and I live in the High Desert area of California. I have a wife and two small children and work in city government. I thought I should reintroduce myself, this time as who I really am in life.

I came across this website while searching for prepping ideas. I have prepped for many years but life seems to have gotten in the way and I didn’t take it as seriously as I should have. Now, with Trump in office, I decided I needed to step up my game. After all, there may not be much left of this country after the great orange fuhrer is done with it.

After lurking around the site for a bit I noticed just how intolerant and divisive you Bible thumping, gun totting urban warriors really act. I came up with the runNgun persona to see how you would treat someone different to you and, unsurprisingly, you acted appalling. Truly Deplorable if I may quote a great woman. My goal was not to deceive all of you but I felt it was the only way for you to get a good look inward. I encourage you all to reread the threads in which you posted.

With this all out in the open I hope we can start a dialogue about being more accepting and, perhaps, I can teach you all a thing or two about respecting others. I am here to learn about prepping and self-reliance but I hope I can also teach some of what I know about being a better person.

I hope you all join me on this journey.

Trevor a.k.a runNgun

hawgrider
08-18-2018, 07:07 PM
Well well well ain't that sumpthin!

Dwight55
08-18-2018, 07:16 PM
Well, . . . in one sense, . . . it is good to finally get the truth out of you.

But in another sense, . . . you started out in a mode of deceipt, . . . intentional, with malice aforethought, with a devious design, and with total disregard for the truth.

I'm the chaplain on this forum, . . . and I can speak for the vast majority of whom I have found to be straight shooters, . . . a little rough around the edges, . . . mostly a bit on the thick skin side, . . . and more or less tolerant of anyone who is HONEST, no matter where the rest of them resides.

Honest, straight up, and each one devoid of most of the characteristics I see in you.

You now come in with an offer to "help us", . . . help us with your offer to "hope we can start a dialogue about being more accepting and, perhaps, I can teach you all a thing or two about respecting others."

Considering that you quoted one of the most deceitful, dangerous, lying, treacherous, trash mouthed, garbage can of a person in describing us as (using her term) "deplorable", . . . as chaplain, . . . I'd just as soon you went somewhere else. There is very little I want to learn from you, . . . it would always be suspect, . . . and the company you keep, calling them "great" are the kind of people I would not ride a garbage truck with.

For me, . . . nahh, . . . you totally disrespected us when you made your first post, . . . so I'll just return the favor hoping I never see another post on here or anywhere else from you or the likes of you.

May God bless,
Dwight

BucketBack
08-18-2018, 08:30 PM
I'll add what the Chaplain wants too, Fuc koff

dudeman
08-18-2018, 08:35 PM
To put it nicely, go **** yourself.

juskom95
08-18-2018, 09:29 PM
Hello. My name is Trevor and I live in the High Desert area of California. I have a wife and two small children and work in city government. I thought I should reintroduce myself, this time as who I really am in life.

I came across this website while searching for prepping ideas. I have prepped for many years but life seems to have gotten in the way and I didn’t take it as seriously as I should have. Now, with Trump in office, I decided I needed to step up my game. After all, there may not be much left of this country after the great orange fuhrer is done with it.

After lurking around the site for a bit I noticed just how intolerant and divisive you Bible thumping, gun totting urban warriors really act. I came up with the runNgun persona to see how you would treat someone different to you and, unsurprisingly, you acted appalling. Truly Deplorable if I may quote a great woman. My goal was not to deceive all of you but I felt it was the only way for you to get a good look inward. I encourage you all to reread the threads in which you posted.

With this all out in the open I hope we can start a dialogue about being more accepting and, perhaps, I can teach you all a thing or two about respecting others. I am here to learn about prepping and self-reliance but I hope I can also teach some of what I know about being a better person.

Trevor a.k.a runNgun

You're a troll, not even the type who get along here, just here to cause disruption and prove something to some Liberal somewhere.

Go to hell.

azrancher
08-18-2018, 10:13 PM
Wow runNgun, you are not too popular, which is what I suspect you wanted to be, of course those of that have really gotten to know you realize that split personality of yours is probably to blame, but if everyone can put up with me here I think they should be able to tolerate you... How's the weather up in the high desert of California... wherever that may be?

Rancher

Old_SF_Guy
08-19-2018, 12:44 AM
Im up for a discussion. What's ur topic?, what's ur point?

Put up or shut up kitty cat.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

A Watchman
08-19-2018, 04:39 AM
You want some civility? …… Off with his head!

runNgun
08-19-2018, 06:03 AM
Good morning friends. As I sit here with my cup of coffee and enjoy your posts I can't help but revel in the fact I was correct. Your anger and intolerance shines in your replies. I have offered to help any of you on the path to peace, and that offer still stands to anyone willing, but for those who are stuck in their ways and unable to progress in life that is fine. There is no need to communicate with me while I am here.

I'll add what the Chaplain wants too, Fuc koff,,

Ah "Fuc koff", the battlecry of the deplorable. I take it we won't be becoming bowling partners?

To put it nicely, go **** yourself.

Please read the above response and try being original next time.

You're a troll, not even the type who get along here, just here to cause disruption and prove something to some Liberal somewhere.

Go to hell.

Troll? To the contrary. I am merely hoping to help my fellow man. Something the alt right here surely doesn't understand.

Wow runNgun, you are not too popular, which is what I suspect you wanted to be, of course those of that have really gotten to know you realize that split personality of yours is probably to blame, but if everyone can put up with me here I think they should be able to tolerate you... How's the weather up in the high desert of California... wherever that may be?

Rancher

I appreciate your willingness to "tolerate" me. You seem open to broadening your thinking and I hope we can be friends.

As to your other question the weather here is very hot. I live in the Morongo Basin where the temps can get well into the hundreds during the summer. Typically it would be cooling down here a bit but Climate Change has seen to it to keep the heat here longer than normal. I hope you are doing your part to battle Climate Change. Feel free to ask if you'd like strategies and info on the subject. My profession has made me very well versed.

They say knowledge is power so I would like to empower you. Here is some simple reading about the High Desert of California.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_desert

You want some civility? …… Off with his head!

I am going to assume that is a joke? No one could be so stupid as to threaten another member of the site.

Slippy
08-19-2018, 07:04 AM
Trevor,
You acted like a douchebag, hence you were treated like a douchebag. The way of the world, dipwad.
But a few points;

Intolerance is not necessarily a bad thing as you millenials have been taught, so suck it up butter cup.

Urban Warriors? What the hell are you talking 'bout? You evidently didn't do enough research on most of us.

Bible Thumpers? That statement tells me enough about your character.

Respecting others? Evidently you don't know how respect works. It is Earned, not simply given.

In summation, I will offer you a wise quote;

Simply put Trevor, you don't know shit about shit.

Trevor a.k.a runNgun

BucketBack
08-19-2018, 07:30 AM
I can still go bowling wit ya. You may not care for me after though.

A Watchman
08-19-2018, 07:48 AM
Good morning friends. I am going to assume that is a joke? No one could be so stupid as to threaten another member of the site.

Try me.

Gambit
08-19-2018, 07:51 AM
i still feel we have a sock
and its not the good kind where you fill it with whipped warm mashed potatoes as you watch a naked women jell-o wrestle

rstanek
08-19-2018, 08:24 AM
Hey numbnuts, I’ve been called deplorable again, thanks for the compliment....

Coastie dad
08-19-2018, 09:14 AM
So, let me get this straight, whistle-dick, you come here to stir up shit, and when you get a shit casserole you feel like you've proven your point to all your basement dwelling, mask wearing, vegan buddies?

You are definitely the epitome of what we laugh at and find disgusting.

Take this bit of advice from me: I don't associate with your type, and therefore I avoid conflict. I suggest you do the same.

OSFG
08-19-2018, 10:05 AM
Come on Trever, I done accepted your challenge...Now will you accept mine?

Dance Off!!!!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MajesticTanHarrier-size_restricted.gif

MI.oldguy
08-19-2018, 10:13 AM
Why don't you just trot back down into mommys basement and go fluck yourself?

People that come on like you did with no respect for this board do not belong here.get lost ya little prick.

J. Farthington Turdsworth
08-19-2018, 10:15 AM
My goodness. There is some open hostility directed towards this RunNgun person.
Is it often the established forum members here are so easily provoked by this type behavior?

In my professional status and during my research I've noticed that conflicts between liberal and conservative groups are often instigated by the liberals, and they seem to achieve the desired effect as conservatives appear to enjoy the taunting and sophomoric name calling that ensues.

I've also noticed that the liberal instigators often hail from Western coastal states and are below thirty five years of age. Conservative respondents seem to be located more in the Midwest, be over forty years old, but behave similar to those of a much younger age.

I would be interested to learn why so many of you, although chronologically advanced, respond as though you have barely attained the age of majority.

OSFG
08-19-2018, 10:39 AM
My goodness. There is some open hostility directed towards this RunNgun person.
Is it often the established forum members here are so easily provoked by this type behavior?

In my professional status and during my research I've noticed that conflicts between liberal and conservative groups are often instigated by the liberals, and they seem to achieve the desired effect as conservatives appear to enjoy the taunting and sophomoric name calling that ensues.

I've also noticed that the liberal instigators often hail from Western coastal states and are below thirty five years of age. Conservative respondents seem to be located more in the Midwest, be over forty years old, but behave similar to those of a much younger age.

I would be interested to learn why so many of you, although chronologically advanced, respond as though you have barely attained the age of majority.

It's all quite simple Turdsworth, We, the older conservative crowd whom you address above, have either had our wars, missed our wars, orsomehow found our selvs to middle age with a battle of words raging in front and around us.

We would like nothing more than to go out into the streets to punch Liberals in the face or curb stomp them, because, well its just fun watching them cry for help from mommy and Daddy or the police, all of whom they really hate.

But we are older, and we mostly have work to do. Mowing yards, cleaning our guns, preparing for the grandkids coming over, etc... Since we have grandkids, we now have kids who think they know everything about raising kids and don't listen to us anymore. So to get along well enough so that I still get to hang out with my grand daughter, I have to hide the fact that I think my son and his wife is a Libtard. Now on here. They don't know I come here to hang out with like minded people....THis is my bar of choice that noone else knows about.... I like this bar because the owner lets us have a good bar fight every once in a while, when a liberal dip stick pops his tiny cranium inside.

Yes I enjoy name calling, because this is a virtual world....where I can't throw sticks and stones. So tossing words like Kitty cat out there lets them know where I hold them in the esteem arena. and lets face it....if getting called a name makes you go all apoplectic you probably won't do well in a real meeting with any of us.

So, belly up to the Bar Nancy, Give us your personal pronoun, and order some milk. The bands coming tonight, and you look like you need a good night out on the town.

08-19-2018, 11:22 AM
Very forward aren't you? Good. Whilst your assumptions about me are rather inaccurate, I appreciate and respect your honesty concerning your behavior. For a man to admit his inadequacies amongst not only friends but strangers is a gift few of my patients have been blessed with.
As far as ordering milk from a saloon bar, that allows me to deduce your coming of age during the time of strapping young cowboys on the telly challenging the Eastern newcomer to prove his masculinity. I would further inquire if I would be correct that you really do have a military background and you are not just another frustrated office worker in a Walter Mitty scenario, being overly boisterous to compensate for what has possibly been diagnosed as low testosterone brought on by advancing age?

Gambit
08-19-2018, 11:30 AM
so this is not going to end now huh?

08-19-2018, 11:34 AM
Doubled comment

OSFG
08-19-2018, 02:05 PM
Very forward aren't you? Good. Whilst your assumptions about me are rather inaccurate, I appreciate and respect your honesty concerning your behavior. For a man to admit his inadequacies amongst not only friends but strangers is a gift few of my patients have been blessed with.
As far as ordering milk from a saloon bar, that allows me to deduce your coming of age during the time of strapping young cowboys on the telly challenging the Eastern newcomer to prove his masculinity. I would further inquire if I would be correct that you really do have a military background and you are not just another frustrated office worker in a Walter Mitty scenario, being overly boisterous to compensate for what has possibly been diagnosed as low testosterone brought on by advancing age?

I'm always forward Jay...thats the way I roll. Inadequacies....hell, I got em...you got em to.... givem all to me and I'll give mine to you baby..... Now am I the guy I claim to be....well you tell me how to prove it to you and I'll endeaver..... I am certain I have low T.... That mother ****er comes up at the damndest times and just mocks me....in fact he's a dick. But now to current events...want to play....drop a quarter...make a call.... I'll give you my number....if you want to talk.

runNgun
08-19-2018, 03:26 PM
Simply put Trevor, you don't know shit about shit.

To the contrary, I am fairly sure I know more about all of you than you know about yourselves. That is why I have offered to help you all achieve peace and become more harmonious with your fellow man. Rather than acting out in a primitive manner with such intolerance and bigotry. I'm here to help when you want it.

Try me.

We both know you are not coming to my state and I have no plans to travel to your backwater red state so you can cut the tough guy act. I am extending an olive branch whether you can realize it or not.

i still feel we have a sock
and its not the good kind where you fill it with whipped warm mashed potatoes as you watch a naked women jell-o wrestle

I like you Gambit. You were quite nice to my alter ego. I do believe, however, you may want to seek some professional help.

So, let me get this straight, whistle-dick, you come here to stir up shit, and when you get a shit casserole you feel like you've proven your point to all your basement dwelling, mask wearing, vegan buddies?

You are definitely the epitome of what we laugh at and find disgusting.

Take this bit of advice from me: I don't associate with your type, and therefore I avoid conflict. I suggest you do the same.

Aside from the foul language you seem like someone I could work with. Might I suggest we join forces and see if we can add some culture and civility to this site? I don't think you are bad people, just a bit misguided.

Come on Trever, I done accepted your challenge...Now will you accept mine?

Dance Off!!!!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MajesticTanHarrier-size_restricted.gif

I believe this photo may reveal something about you. I am not threatened by seeing half nude gay men dance. Your efforts to make me uncomfortable have backfired on you revealing a subconscious fetish of yours. Embrace it my friend instead of running from it. Live your truth!

Infidel
08-19-2018, 04:18 PM
To the contrary, I am fairly sure I know more about all of you than you know about yourselves. That is why I have offered to help you all achieve peace and become more harmonious with your fellow man. Rather than acting out in a primitive manner with such intolerance and bigotry. I'm here to help when you want it.

I wasn't going to throw my hat in the ring on this one, but I just can't help myself. I think we all knew from the beginning he was a first class troll but we opted to play with our food. That said, I'm not really interested in achieving peace or becoming more harmonious with my fellow man. I'm not exactly sure how you think you're going to enter into any kind of relationship with anyone here since your entire existence here was based on lies. This is no way to build relationships as I'm sure your therapist has mentioned. Quite honestly I doubt anyone here cares much about what you think or what you might have to say after your attempts to deceive us (which I'm sure no one here bought). I'll browse over what you post but will for the most part ignore it since you've proven you can't be trusted. Some of the others may indeed enjoy playing with trolls, but I'm not one of them so you won't get any discussion or debate out of me. I've seen this too many times for it to be interesting to me.

-Infidel

Coastie dad
08-19-2018, 04:19 PM
Coming from a guy with a "shocker" avatar, you're going to make comment about my language?

But you think you could work with me? How liberal of you.

runNgun
08-19-2018, 06:27 PM
Coming from a guy with a "shocker" avatar, you're going to make comment about my language?

But you think you could work with me? How liberal of you.

Yes, the shocker avatar fit perfectly with my former persona. I hope you enjoy the new avatar just as much. Thank you for reminding me to change it to something more meaningful.

OSFG
08-19-2018, 07:09 PM
Yes, the shocker avatar fit perfectly with my former persona. I hope you enjoy the new avatar just as much. Thank you for reminding me to change it to something more meaningful.

Trever, My friend, I am a half nakid white guy. My fetish....well frankly you now come to mind... Now entertain me you little bitch..... wiggle on the hook liker spoda or I'm gonna get angry with you you little moan back. Come engage me in debate. so far you have avoided me...you little turbid child... Now I ask you to say my name....say my name bitch...and feel feel the joy of debate......

shootbrownelk
08-19-2018, 07:39 PM
Sorry runNgun, you lost me when you referred to Over-the-Hillary as a "Great Woman". As to her calling most of the members here Deplorables....we wear that moniker as a badge of honor. There's a special place in Hell for her and Slick Willie.

OSFG
08-19-2018, 07:46 PM
Not a damn one of you know how to rassle a kitty kat!!!!!!... You all suck! ****TARDS.

YA'LL ARE PISSING ME OFF

Coastie dad
08-19-2018, 09:22 PM
The RunNKunt kitty is a pussy.

Oh, my. I used a profane name toward him again.

runNgun
08-20-2018, 01:30 AM
The RunNKunt kitty is a pussy.

Oh, my. I used a profane name toward him again.

The lowest common denominator again I see. Only proving my point once again, thank you for that.

I understand you prefer to speak in an uncouth manner and if you feel more comfortable speaking in your native language I can accommodate you if you'd like. Have a good evening Cocksmoking dad.

08-20-2018, 06:13 AM
What a wonderful example of sophomoric bonding! Mutual insults exchanged, common bonds being formed.
I believe it is rare to observe so many beta men in one group striving to be alpha males. Dr. Jane Goodall would have been fascinated with the attempted display of testosterone here. It has been well worth my rising early to study the comments from the last few hours.

Coastie dad
08-20-2018, 06:47 AM
The lowest common denominator again I see. Only proving my point once again, thank you for that.

I understand you prefer to speak in an uncouth manner and if you feel more comfortable speaking in your native language I can accommodate you if you'd like. Have a good evening Cocksmoking dad.

Wonderful. Between your smart ass and this dipshit pretending to be a doctor, there's two California turd tappers here.

You two should dig a tunnel between your basements so you can swap gonad goo.

Coastie dad
08-20-2018, 06:50 AM
What a wonderful example of sophomoric bonding! Mutual insults exchanged, common bonds being formed.
I believe it is rare to observe so many beta men in one group striving to be alpha males. Dr. Jane Goodall would have been fascinated with the attempted display of testosterone here. It has been well worth my rising early to study the comments from the last few hours.

Uh huh. Your half assed attempts at veiled insults shows your maturity level. Berkeley University my ass. You probably haven't seen the backside of high school yet.

Hawg, have you checked to see if RunNKunt and Dr. Turdtapper have the same address?

hawgrider
08-20-2018, 07:03 AM
Uh huh. Your half assed attempts at veiled insults shows your maturity level. Berkeley University my ass. You probably haven't seen the backside of high school yet.

Hawg, have you checked to see if RunNKunt and Dr. Turdtapper have the same address?

Yes sir I did they are 2 different Twits! And they only survive for temporary entertainment. OSFG has been in need of some kitty's to wrangle.

Deebo
08-20-2018, 09:02 AM
Pointless childsplay.
Hell, even Lancestar would get his feathers ruffled when we asked why he shoved carrots up his ass.
This guy, or guys, is not is not worth scraping off my boot.
I suggest, until he fights back or gets interesting, tat we completely ignore his stupidity.

OSFG
08-20-2018, 09:43 AM
I do not know to which former member here we currently now speak with... but, they are no fun...They don't engage.....no fun. reminds me of someone else....

hawgrider
08-20-2018, 09:48 AM
I do not know to which former member here we currently now speak with... but, they are no fun...They don't engage.....no fun. reminds me of someone else....

Drag them up to your level or stoop to theirs. When everyone is done playing with them the can of raid comes out.

Gambit
08-20-2018, 10:05 AM
we need him back right now to make this murder more lively

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqEHtZHlsf0

juskom95
08-20-2018, 11:57 AM
Troll? To the contrary. I am merely hoping to help my fellow man. Something the alt right here surely doesn't understand.

I know your type and have dealt with your Left wing lunatic Liberal types for years. You are just here to cause disruption among those whom you see as beneath you.

As I said before, go to hell, if you cause enough problems know your activity is tracked.

hawgrider
08-20-2018, 12:08 PM
So far these trolls suck! I am having a hard time staying awake. Zzzzz Zzzzz Zzzzz

juskom95
08-20-2018, 12:17 PM
So far these trolls suck! I am having a hard time staying awake. Zzzzz Zzzzz Zzzzz

They're almost reading from a script.

Fangfarrier
08-20-2018, 04:14 PM
Dear RunNGun,

I’m always happy to be helped. Please, cast your eye over me and tell me my problems and your, or should that be my, solutions.

Regards

Fangfarrier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KnuteFartne
08-20-2018, 05:14 PM
Hey Fang, your problem is your Scottish.
Dear RunNGun,

I’m always happy to be helped. Please, cast your eye over me and tell me my problems and your, or should that be my, solutions.

Regards

Fangfarrier

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

hawgrider
08-20-2018, 05:20 PM
Ouch!

Fangfarrier
08-21-2018, 12:11 AM
Hey Fang, your problem is your Scottish.

*you’re

A) it is not a problem,
B) I’m not Scottish,
C) I speak English.

Fangfarrier

08-21-2018, 04:54 AM
May I ask, fangfarrier, why someone from Europe would be interested in consorting with the members of a forum such as this. I assume you are in the dentistry profession, and obviously being from Europe you are much more progressive than these Midwestern blue collar types.

Are you by any chance doing research yourself?

rstanek
08-21-2018, 07:49 AM
To all liberal progressives, research all you want, it won’t change what I believe to be correct or affect me in anyway how I will continue to live my life, I and I only am accountable for any actions I take or how I live, I’m not a liability to anyone and hopefully never will be, can you say the same......I don’t believe in handouts to those who won’t help themselves, I will help those who can’t help themselves.....just my two cents.....give someone a fish, you feed them for a day, teach them to fish, you feed them for a lifetime.....

Big Ken
08-21-2018, 07:58 AM
To all liberal progressives, research all you want, it won’t change what I believe to be correct or affect me in anyway how I will continue to live my life, I and I only am accountable for any actions I take or how I live, I’m not a liability to anyone and hopefully never will be, can you say the same......I don’t believe in handouts to those who won’t help themselves, I will help those who can’t help themselves.....just my two cents.....give someone a fish, you feed them for a day, teach them to fish, you feed them for a lifetime.....

Careful, teaching these types is not an option as they know everything, they prefer to only take as that is the liberal way!

Fangfarrier
08-21-2018, 08:46 AM
May I ask, fangfarrier, why someone from Europe would be interested in consorting with the members of a forum such as this. I assume you are in the dentistry profession, and obviously being from Europe you are much more progressive than these Midwestern blue collar types.

Are you by any chance doing research yourself?

Dear JFT

Yes I am currently on n Europe, but lived in North America earlier in my life. I actually think there are some fine examples of humankind on this forum with a wealth of experience, knowledge and wisdom. I am here to learn.
Your assumption is a non-sequitur. You assume as I am currently in Europe that I am from Europe; you are aware there are many other countries and other continents I may be from? What you demonstrated there was the use of stereotypes and indicates a prejudice or, at the very least, a predisposition to bias. As for dentistry, yes; some of my degrees are dentistry orientated, some business and some education.
How about yourself? What is your background??

Fangfarrier

juskom95
08-21-2018, 08:58 AM
. . . I actually think there are some fine examples of humankind on this forum . . .

https://i.imgur.com/CCfy78i.gif

Fangfarrier
08-21-2018, 09:00 AM
https://i.imgur.com/CCfy78i.gif

It’s ok. That may not have included you.

Fangfarrier

juskom95
08-21-2018, 09:35 AM
It’s ok. That may not have included you.

Fangfarrier

https://i.imgur.com/R1uoG3x.gif

08-21-2018, 10:38 AM
Dear JFT

Yes I am currently on n Europe, but lived in North America earlier in my life. I actually think there are some fine examples of humankind on this forum with a wealth of experience, knowledge and wisdom. I am here to learn.
Your assumption is a non-sequitur. You assume as I am currently in Europe that I am from Europe; you are aware there are many other countries and other continents I may be from? What you demonstrated there was the use of stereotypes and indicates a prejudice or, at the very least, a predisposition to bias. As for dentistry, yes; some of my degrees are dentistry orientated, some business and some education.
How about yourself? What is your background??

Fangfarrier

Let me apologize. Just as those who work closely with drug addicts often become addicted themselves, I have apparently fallen prey to the racist and biased manners associated with the societal misfits I'm paid to study. I will, in the future, be more aware of that manner.

It is good to see any there educated person on this forum. I'm not sure what you could possibly have in common with the detritus frequenting this forum unless you are also studying their behavior as a group.

hawgrider
08-21-2018, 10:56 AM
I'm not sure what you could possibly have in common with the detritus frequenting this forum unless you are also studying their behavior as a group. Maybe booze and BBQ?

although I realize you wouldn't understand being as most likely you are a seaweed tofu eating transformer.

rstanek
08-21-2018, 11:23 AM
Are we having fun yet ?

hawgrider
08-21-2018, 11:30 AM
Are we having fun yet ?

Im still trying to stay awake... these trolls need more practice.

KnuteFartne
08-21-2018, 11:48 AM
Im still trying to stay awake... these trolls need more practice.Maybe you're using reverse psychology and the sock is actually YOU!

hawgrider
08-21-2018, 11:51 AM
Maybe you're using reverse psychology and the sock is actually YOU!

Anybody that knows me knows I don't run socks and I don't pussyfoot around I go right for the throat every time!

Ask anybody. Any where Hawgrider has been they will tell you the same thing

"he's an asshole"

08-21-2018, 11:57 AM

Good! You have learned to help your fellow man, and that belief is imperative for socialism to finally prevail in this country. I hope your other members on this forum will be able to follow your lead.

08-21-2018, 12:01 PM
Maybe booze and BBQ?

although I realize you wouldn't understand being as most likely you are a seaweed tofu eating transformer.

Well, I'm sure my diet is much healthier than yours. I'm sure that had you not already destroyed brain cells with alcohol when younger you would realize how bad a diet consisting of red meat and fermented beverages would be for you at what I believe to be your advanced age.

hawgrider
08-21-2018, 12:04 PM
Well, I'm sure my diet is much healthier than yours. I'm sure that had you not already destroyed brain cells with alcohol when younger you would realize how bad a diet consisting of red meat and fermented beverages would be for you at what I believe to be your advanced age.

So whats your Turd worth?

08-21-2018, 12:06 PM
I might also add, that while several of you have made ill conceived remarks concerning my sexuality, I would now bring up that the diet you mentioned is very bad for sexual performance. And since most conservatives are older white men, you may want to cut back on your intake unless you are comfortable with your significant others cuckolding you with those of us graced with more African bloodlines.

azrancher
08-21-2018, 01:04 PM
And since most conservatives are older white men, you may want to cut back on your intake unless you are comfortable with your significant others cuckolding you with those of us graced with more African bloodlines.LOL, sounds like runNgun all over again.

Rancher

08-21-2018, 01:42 PM
If I've adopted a similar style of conversing with you forum members it is because he is correct in that the only language you respond to is vulgarity.

I'm trying to assimilate into your culture as much as possible.

MI.oldguy
08-21-2018, 01:59 PM
I believe that this turdsworthless dickhead and this playwithmygun creep are one in the same.different IP's but same person.

Its like the old days,someone gets a CB radio in their car and talks to themself because no one wants to come out and play with them.

You both can suck my balls....And I am actually in a decent mood today.:explodingbomb:

08-21-2018, 02:25 PM
Ah. When logic flees, vulgarity remains.

I repeat myself for your benefit: it is doubtful you know who I am, because my name is within my screen moniker. And he and I are definitely separate entities.

hawgrider
08-21-2018, 02:26 PM
He's got a nice new turd avatar.:headbang:

Fangfarrier
08-21-2018, 04:33 PM
Let me apologize. Just as those who work closely with drug addicts often become addicted themselves, I have apparently fallen prey to the racist and biased manners associated with the societal misfits I'm paid to study. I will, in the future, be more aware of that manner.

It is good to see any there educated person on this forum. I'm not sure what you could possibly have in common with the detritus frequenting this forum unless you are also studying their behavior as a group.

You make some bold postulates there.

“those who work closely with drug addicts often become addicted themselves” - could you post the evidence for this please.
“I have apparently fallen prey to the racist and biased manners associated with the societal misfits I'm paid to study. I will, in the future, be more aware of that manner.” Could you show the evidence this is a causation and not a correlation , after all, birds of a feather etc.

“It is good to see any there educated person on this forum.” - thank you for compliment if it was aimed at me; I do, however , recognise the difference between education , intelligence and wisdom.
“I'm not sure what you could possibly have in common with the detritus frequenting this forum unless you are also studying their behavior as a group.” Discourse analysis would show your admission it is your problem , not the forum members - May I suggest you read Mr Foucault’s work? It may help your with your problems.

At the end the of the day - I am here to learn. If I didn’t want to hear what was said I would not be here. These people are fellow human beings. They have weaknesses, they have strengths. We have experiences, we have knowledge. I am not superior , I am not worthy to tie some of the members shoelaces. If I didn’t like it I would leave.

Please don’t pretend you are an academic if you’re not. If you are then I’m willing to guide someone so obviously early in their career.

Let me know how I can help you,sir.

Fangfarrier

Fangfarrier
08-21-2018, 04:35 PM
Ah. When logic flees, vulgarity remains.

I repeat myself for your benefit: it is doubtful you know who I am, because my name is within my screen moniker. And he and I are definitely separate entities.

Moniker - personal name or nickname; an informal label, often drawing attention to a particular attribute.

Which attribute are you drawing attention to please?

Fangfarrier

Coastie dad
08-21-2018, 04:53 PM
Get him, fangfarrier, get him. He writes like those self important pricks at work talk to me. Bastards.

Fangfarrier
08-22-2018, 04:35 AM
Dear RunNGun
Thank you for your offer to educate forum members; it is very kind of you. Let me repay your kindness in turn.

My profession has made me very well versed.

They say knowledge is power so I would like to empower you.

Point 1: “to the contrary” is out of context here, I think you may find you meant “on the contrary”.

Point 2. You may be very well versed but are you familiar with the half-life of truth? Science is appalling bad and often has been found to be publishing “facts” which are unreplicatable and are merely published to gain a “Wow!” - I refer you to New Scientist feature: “Truth Decay: the half-life of facts” by Samuel Arbesman dated 19 September 2012. It is a most enlightening read.

Point 3. Knowledge is power - first written in 599-661CE by the Muslim Imam Ali in his book Naga Al-Balagha. Interestingly, you missed out the rest of the sentence: “and it can command obedience.” The rest of the passage goes:” a man of knowledge during his lifetime can make people obey and follow him and he is praised and venerated after his death. Remember that knowledge is a ruler and wealth is its subject. “ The Judeo-Christian version of this is slightly different and predates the former. It is written in the Book of Proverbs (24:5) and is translated as: “ A wise man is strong, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.” So perhaps “scientia potentia est” would be better phrased as “sapienta est potentia”?
To empower someone is to give them the means to achieve something, for example to become stronger or more successful. The Oxford dictionary goes further- to empower is to give authority or power to do something. From where did you get your authority to be able to give authority?

Thank you for educating me and empowering me. I feel better able to deal with people now.

Regards

Fangfarrier

runNgun
08-23-2018, 02:08 AM
Dear RunNGun
Thank you for your offer to educate forum members; it is very kind of you. Let me repay your kindness in turn.

Point 1: “to the contrary” is out of context here, I think you may find you meant “on the contrary”.

Point 2. You may be very well versed but are you familiar with the half-life of truth? Science is appalling bad and often has been found to be publishing “facts” which are unreplicatable and are merely published to gain a “Wow!” - I refer you to New Scientist feature: “Truth Decay: the half-life of facts” by Samuel Arbesman dated 19 September 2012. It is a most enlightening read.

Point 3. Knowledge is power - first written in 599-661CE by the Muslim Imam Ali in his book Naga Al-Balagha. Interestingly, you missed out the rest of the sentence: “and it can command obedience.” The rest of the passage goes:” a man of knowledge during his lifetime can make people obey and follow him and he is praised and venerated after his death. Remember that knowledge is a ruler and wealth is its subject. “ The Judeo-Christian version of this is slightly different and predates the former. It is written in the Book of Proverbs (24:5) and is translated as: “ A wise man is strong, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.” So perhaps “scientia potentia est” would be better phrased as “sapienta est potentia”?
To empower someone is to give them the means to achieve something, for example to become stronger or more successful. The Oxford dictionary goes further- to empower is to give authority or power to do something. From where did you get your authority to be able to give authority?

Thank you for educating me and empowering me. I feel better able to deal with people now.

Regards

Fangfarrier

It's obvious European culture has passed you right by. Your obvious hostility toward our refugee friends signals your inability to have compassion. I'm not sure what they call a toothless, ignorant redneck on your side of the pond but I'm guessing it's Fangfarrier.

runNgun
08-23-2018, 02:11 AM
Well well well ain't that sumpthin!

Now I get the "Runny nose" comment. Quite hilarious, if you're in third grade. I wonder how you will feel when I take your job as a moderator on this site and ban you.

hawgrider
08-23-2018, 04:20 AM
Now I get the "Runny nose" comment. Quite hilarious, if you're in third grade. I wonder how you will feel when I take your job as a moderator on this site and ban you.

Wipe your nose little one.

Fangfarrier
08-23-2018, 05:48 AM
It's obvious European culture has passed you right by. Your obvious hostility toward our refugee friends signals your inability to have compassion. I'm not sure what they call a toothless, ignorant redneck on your side of the pond but I'm guessing it's Fangfarrier.

We call them tods, a contracted form of “toad”.

I am here to inform.

Fangfarrier.

TJC44
08-23-2018, 06:41 AM

It appears that you ARE in the 3rd grade as basic skills such as reading are NOT your strong suit.
You can have my job as moderator if you last long enough. If you read the banners under the user's name you would see that under Hawgrider is "Administrator". Repeat after me: "Ad min is trat or", Administrator.
Can you use "Administrator" in a sentence?
How about "Banned"?

TJC44
08-23-2018, 07:44 AM

MikeTango
08-23-2018, 08:18 AM
From where did you get your authority to be able to give authority?

You can safely bet a fortune cookie was involved!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

08-23-2018, 08:24 AM
You can safely bet a fortune cookie was involved!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

A racist comment. How stereotypical of Trump's America.

rstanek
08-23-2018, 08:56 AM
To a socialist, everything they disagree with with is considered racist, you need to come up with a better reason if you want people to take you seriously.....

OSFG
08-23-2018, 08:12 PM
Wow what wonderfully foolish Dialog has ensued. Look hyere Turd burglar and RunNDung....you have missed one main differentiating component between most of us and you....yes yes...aside from the vulgar language, bad breath, alcohol and red meat, and maybe an aunt sister or two in the family tree, We all cam here with the hopes of learning something from others, While you two (or one) came here to lecture everyone.

SO yes, your going to get my go **** yourself persona right from the get go kitty cat, cause you haven't demonstrated any superior knowledge on anything yet. You simply tout your thoughts as eloquently as if you were spewing fiery hot lava like fecal matter from your explosive colon hose. It's a good way to birth a hemorrhoid and a bad way to gain avid listeners.

So to end this purely asinine attempt to engage you in any civil banter, and prior to just voting for the ban hammer. I would like to say. I really feel that if we had to meet face to face, you would probably not be nearly as condescending as you are in writing, and if you were, I'm equally sure the results would be in the pages of local news before it made it to these pages.

Good luck with Socialism...Let me know how well its working for Argentina.

Gambit
08-24-2018, 05:38 AM
I gone to SJW's sites and even went to piss off the young democrat party of NY and NJ
longest I went was 3 days but that's because they banned me for 2 day
and tow so called leftist trolls are on republican/conservative/ ancap's forums and yet not been booted after upsetting a few people

so its either you 2 are socks which will explain why you two are still here or true leftist which will prove how real tolerance works, which something on the left side don't know how too do

this is getting very boring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wT3Q7Cx6dg

Mister Mills
09-26-2018, 01:56 PM
Too bad that you did not last, you punk; I just sent a Tweet to some gimps just like you at Smash Racism; and it was not kind, I don't like you Commie sorts.
No one uses Alt Right, except the Commie Left; it is a code word/term.

To quote you:After lurking around the site for a bit I noticed just how intolerant and divisive you Bible thumping, gun totting urban warriors really act.

Would you prefer the company of Vaseline toting faggots; or are you one of those yourself? Does Genesis 19 mean anything to you? I would be willing to bet the house; that you have all of the queer friends that you can find. Yes, I am calling you a queer, just in case that you did not pick up on that.

Coastie dad
09-26-2018, 05:33 PM
RunNKunt is jammer 6's transsexual brother who became a woman because he liked pussy.

BucketBack
09-26-2018, 06:22 PM
I like pussy, butt I'm knot cutting my junk off 2B1

KnuteFartne
09-26-2018, 08:37 PM
This thread is like a zombie, it came back to life.

shootbrownelk
09-27-2018, 05:44 AM
It needs to be head shot!

Walter Tyler
10-03-2018, 02:11 PM
Aloha from Saint Louis and SEMO.

I guess I didn miss much while I was away...

Deebo
10-03-2018, 02:16 PM
aloha from saint louis and semo.

I guess i didn miss much while i was away...

it was you....