PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and salutations

J. Farthington Turdsworth
08-19-2018, 10:01 AM
I ran across this forum while conducting research on the ongoing effects of political division in our country. While I do not consider myself a prepper, I have chosen to become more prepared based upon the information i have gathered through my research.
The opportunity to observe and speak with people of differing backgrounds and views has been most enlightening for me.
I hope you will accept me into the forum.

Thank you,

Dr. J. Farthington.

MI.oldguy
08-19-2018, 10:19 AM
Oh boy,another sock?.let me be the first to say,wait till a mod here chews you up and spits you out!.

08-19-2018, 10:29 AM
I mentioned in another post moments ago there was quite a bit of open hostility towards new members.

Thank you for your response. May I ask if your response is the result of wariness of change, as in a new person joining, or is there a hint of insecurity that someone new may challenge your current belief system?

I see from your name you are from the Midwest and claim to be an elderly citizen. May I correctly assume you are a citizen? We are allowing the same freedom to undocumented residents as we would our citizens, so I feel compelled to ask for clarification as to your status.

I'm also keenly aware that insecurity and resistance to change is prevalent in your group, so please accept my questioning as simple unbiased research rather than a judgement of any insecurities or idiosyncrasies on your part.

MountainGirl
08-19-2018, 12:56 PM
I think all you guys need to get your wells tested for toxins.

BucketBack
08-19-2018, 01:17 PM
Welcome
https://assets3.thrillist.com/v1/image/1881240/size/tl-horizontal_main.jpg

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/solo-soxxx-masturbate-socks

OSFG
08-19-2018, 02:08 PM
my socks are stiff and steeped in history....or steep...and stiffed in history....

Sasquatch
08-19-2018, 02:17 PM
The whack-a-doodles seem to be out in force these days. Did someone say troll three times in the mirror or something now they've descended on us from an alternate dimension?

Welcome JFT. This should be interesting.

shootbrownelk
08-19-2018, 07:58 PM
I mentioned in another post moments ago there was quite a bit of open hostility towards new members.

Thank you for your response. May I ask if your response is the result of wariness of change, as in a new person joining, or is there a hint of insecurity that someone new may challenge your current belief system?

I see from your name you are from the Midwest and claim to be an elderly citizen. May I correctly assume you are a citizen? We are allowing the same freedom to undocumented residents as we would our citizens, so I feel compelled to ask for clarification as to your status.

I'm also keenly aware that insecurity and resistance to change is prevalent in your group, so please accept my questioning as simple unbiased research rather than a judgement of any insecurities or idiosyncrasies on your part.

I was never treated with hostility from anyone on this forum when I joined. But then I didn't start off talking like an A$$ whole either. This is a gathering place for friendly discussion among friends, at least that's what I consider this forum. Take a deep breath and try again J Farthington.

MikeTango
08-19-2018, 09:38 PM
The whack-a-doodles seem to be out in force these days. Did someone say troll three times in the mirror or something now they've descended on us from an alternate dimension?

Welcome JFT. This should be interesting.

What if it’s the Russians?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Sasquatch
08-20-2018, 12:38 AM
What if it’s the Russians?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Very good point. I think we may need to start seeing Z pap-ars.

08-20-2018, 06:03 AM
I was never treated with hostility from anyone on this forum when I joined. But then I didn't start off talking like an A$$ whole either. This is a gathering place for friendly discussion among friends, at least that's what I consider this forum. Take a deep breath and try again J Farthington.

This statement is a wonderful example of the hostility I mentioned. I was very open about why I joined this forum, and have simply stated observations.
I'm curious why so many of you are distrustful of strangers. You often refer to a "like mind" amongst your group. Does one or more root trauma experience unite your group?
Of course, here on the campus I have experience with colleagues comfortable in the belief that conservative fascination with firearms and "prepping" is directly related to latent homosexuality as well as insecurities that delay maturation.
It is my sincere hope that I will be able to either prove or disprove their theories, and with the current divisiness caused by Mr. Trump, the State of California was willing to renew our grant to study this phenomenon of the modern conservative.

dudeman
08-20-2018, 06:41 AM

I feel like y'all accepted me and I came from darksideboards.

hawgrider
08-20-2018, 07:00 AM
I feel like y'all accepted me and I came from darksideboards.

You came from SB is what I thought.

"Names" owner of Darkside is a member here he stops in once in a while. Nothing wrong with the Darkside board minus a few the cretins that still find a fascination with beating their meat and acting like high school kids. From what little Ive seen there are some Good folk there though.

O6 and his puppet Steve are assholes though for sure.

Now of course your not going to run my quote over there for the puppet master O6 are you?:biglaugh:

dudeman
08-20-2018, 07:22 AM
You came from SB is what I thought.

"Names" owner of Darkside is a member here he stops in once in a while. Nothing wrong with the Darkside board minus a few the cretins that still find a fascination with beating their meat and acting like high school kids. From what little Ive seen there are some Good folk there though.

O6 and his puppet Steve are assholes though for sure.

Now of course your not going to run my quote over there for the puppet master O6 are you?:biglaugh:

I was at sb. Left when name started his site in the great SB DS exodus of 2015.

hawgrider
08-20-2018, 07:25 AM
I was at sb. Left when name started his site in the great SB DS exodus of 2015.

Roger that! I never really could get excited about SB it was too big and too much. Never cared for the layout of the board over there either.

rstanek
08-20-2018, 08:03 AM
This forum isn’t any different then introducing yourself to someone on the street, people need to get to know you before you go off on your soapbox in trying to indoctrinate......you have to ease into it, introduce yourself and let people ask you questions, then give honest answers, and use the English language when you do.....

Deebo
08-20-2018, 09:05 AM
Another waste of human sperm, and shall be ignored by me, his momma should have swallowed.

dudeman
08-20-2018, 03:57 PM
Another waste of human sperm, and shall be ignored by me, his momma should have swallowed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwdMAYGYVG0

Big Ken
08-21-2018, 07:53 AM

I was going to say something but........ after this quote I have nothing.

MI.oldguy
08-21-2018, 01:44 PM

F**K off.I dont play troll games.I know who you are.

08-21-2018, 01:57 PM
Doubtful.

Walter Tyler
10-03-2018, 02:45 PM
Aloha from Saint Louis and SEMO...

Coastie dad
10-03-2018, 06:02 PM
Walter...he was banned.

Walter Tyler
10-04-2018, 07:25 AM
Walter...he was banned.

I saw that... seems to be a lot of that going on while I was away.

Anyway, I didn wanna miss an opportunity for an "Aloha"...

Mister Mills
10-22-2018, 04:01 PM
I ran across this forum while conducting research on the ongoing effects of political division in our country. While I do not consider myself a prepper, I have chosen to become more prepared based upon the information i have gathered through my research.
The opportunity to observe and speak with people of differing backgrounds and views has been most enlightening for me.
I hope you will accept me into the forum.

Thank you,

Dr. J. Farthington.

I ever so wish that you had stayed: and not been admonished, and banned and flushed as a turd. You know I have had delusions of being smart enough for Berkeley myself.
But then my good sense kicks in.

And, then I declare out loud, and to God Himself--Thank you Lord! You did not make me Berkeley material! Instead you gave me sense enough to fry taters and eggs for breakfast; and other such gifts.

Turdsworth, I know that you are gone now, but have you ever successfully fried an egg? Do you have enough sense to do something like that? Because I don't think that you do.
Adios, commode dweller.