PDA

View Full Version : Tech Companies Are Gathering to Prepare A 2018 Election Strategy

BucketBack
08-24-2018, 08:29 AM
Representatives from a host of the biggest US tech companies, including Facebook and Twitter, have scheduled a private meeting for Friday to share their tactics in preparation for the 2018 midterm elections.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/kevincollier/tech-companies-are-gathering-for-a-secret-meeting-to

Gambit
08-24-2018, 09:04 AM
dude buzzfeed? the inquirer has less bullshit then buzzfeed
shit they are just as bad as CNN and very pro-sjw
beside, those companies will just try their best to just make trump or anyone who is not a limp wristed sissy look bad like they do now

KnuteFartne
08-24-2018, 09:10 AM
They must be gathering to decide who else the will censor that isn't pushing the Commie agenda.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

rstanek
08-24-2018, 09:29 AM
The last presidential election tells me that the harder the media demonizes the conservatives with their attacks and censorship the smarter the public becomes, I think what the media is doing will eventually blow back at them, just trying to be positive here....

BucketBack
08-24-2018, 02:30 PM
This is "Tinfoil" :wtf:

juskom95
08-25-2018, 12:44 PM
The last presidential election tells me that the harder the media demonizes the conservatives with their attacks and censorship the smarter the public becomes, I think what the media is doing will eventually blow back at them, just trying to be positive here....Yup.
Seems only the truly ignorant take their "opinions," from social media.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk