PDA

View Full Version : Australia and its new anti terror laws + events on our shore

pheniox17
09-23-2014, 06:01 PM
First just let me know if you guys are interested in this??

A summery tho:
Australian alert level is high
1 plot foiled (plan was to behead a random person publicly in Sydney)
Multiple terror raids with arrests and forearm seased
New laws been debated in Parliament
2 police officers injured in a attack in Melbourne, resulting in 1 less Isis supporter (shot dead)

Thats about a week worth

OSFG
09-23-2014, 06:24 PM
Glad your folks are active....We here in the US with our border being semi porous and having a massive number of Muslims, both SHite and SUnni, and being acknowledge as the great satan, and having ISIS and every other Extremist group swearing to kill us on our soil.....sit at a threat level of "Ah probably nothings gonna happen" which is slightly above "Whut???" and slightly below...""HMmmmm?"

RWalls
09-23-2014, 07:33 PM
I figure the USA is in for a big shock coming up. I hope I am wrong but don't see anything really being taken serious. Bush might've had his flaws but at least we felt pro-active.

Innkeeper
09-23-2014, 08:32 PM
I got a call from my cousin the other day he told me ISIS has threatened to unleash it's hidden members in the US to kill soldiers in their homes,( I am sure those are the same ones going after the twitter employees), and he asked if I had gotten any weird phone calls, he had received 2 that morning, one from Iraq, and the other from Kazakhstan, I told him no I don't think they care about us retirees. He deployed with me this last time and just transferred from up North here down to the Metro Detroit area to finish his Degree. I told him that is another good reason to finally get his CLP. Something needs to be done about these nut jobs once and for all.

Baglady
09-23-2014, 08:58 PM
Hell yes I'm interested, my Aussie friend! I want to know your OK over there.
As OSFG said, I'm glad to hear your country isnt sitting on their asses doing nothing.
Keep us updated.

Baglady
09-23-2014, 09:02 PM
Just heard on the National News that DHS is basically saying "Watch your backs" on the homefront.
Fortunately, foreigners are easy to spot here.
I've gotten to where I keep the dead bolts locked when I'm home.
So glad the dogs let me know if someone is here.

OSFG
09-23-2014, 09:25 PM
I have a Pakistani neighbor that has chickens that I have been feeding bacon bits to for over 9 months...If his ass attacks me not only am I awake, slightly drunk and willing to pull a trigger...but I have the added advantage of knowing that his ass is going to hell for consuming pork laden eggs for the last 9 months....**** Mohammad!

Inor
09-23-2014, 11:41 PM
I have a Pakistani neighbor that has chickens that I have been feeding bacon bits to for over 9 months...If his ass attacks me not only am I awake, slightly drunk and willing to pull a trigger...but I have the added advantage of knowing that his ass is going to hell for consuming pork laden eggs for the last 9 months....**** Mohammad!

I do not care who you are, that is funny!

pheniox17
09-24-2014, 01:12 AM
Ok no dramas, its getting messy ..

Local tensions are extremely high also over new mosques getting built, a rock spider released from court with a suspended sentence (a high level Muslim was charged with sexual assault of a 5 year old girl... The story was to confirm a 5 year olds verginity, really?? Those sick f$%ks view 5 year old girls as sex idles)

Other info Australians fighting for isis/isil rumored to be in the hundreds... (Actively overseas) so had to be recruited locally, some high level Muslim socials are under watch for promoting Isis... And Isis has called for local Muslims to "make a river of blood"

Don't need to stress too much about me directly been affected accept for a major multiple event, where the gov will beg for every ems asset (but I doubt they will scrape the barrel as low activating what I do) and I don't go to big public places... And I can defend myself....

machinejjh
09-24-2014, 07:54 AM

Best post I've seen all day!

shootbrownelk
09-25-2014, 10:54 PM
Old SF Guy, you are one funny guy. Made my day you did. I needed a good laugh! Thanks!!