PDA

View Full Version : How to Ram Through a Vehicular Roadblock

hawgrider
10-16-2018, 08:27 AM
https://content.artofmanliness.com/uploads/2018/10/Ram-Roadblock-Header-2.jpg

You’re cruising down a narrow road when you see two cars parked across it, blocking your path. It seems to be some kind of checkpoint or barricade. What should you do?

If it’s an official police or military checkpoint, you better stop. Despite what you see in movies, blowing through a police blockade is not a sound strategy: you can kill an officer, get shot yourself, and even if you get through, the authorities will be after you like white on rice, https://www.artofmanliness.com/articles/how-to-ram-through-a-vehicular-roadblock/

shootbrownelk
10-16-2018, 08:45 AM
Here I thought this would be an article on the perfect vehicle for running down Antifa members blocking an intersection....bummer.

hawgrider
10-16-2018, 08:56 AM
If we had a Sherpa we could just run over the roadblock.

Sparkyprep
10-16-2018, 09:23 AM
Hit their lightest part with your heaviest part.

juskom95
10-16-2018, 12:27 PM
Hit their lightest part with your heaviest part.Or simply bypass it. One benefit of social media is most checkpoints, regardless of type are on there.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Mister Mills
10-18-2018, 12:09 PM
My Plan: Get out of car, with my .45 and kill anything that moves. When I am fired upon by hidden ambushers, it will make them easy to spot. Kill them next, or, die trying.
[In case you are wondering about me and my sanity, I had a bad childhood.]

OSFG
10-19-2018, 11:11 PM
Actually the correct technique is to approach the vehicle knowing where you want to hit them ...two cars centered on you directly split them, one car go for a wheel area.

Critical aspect is to approach at a moderately slow pace 10 or so and at the last instant you hit your brakes and the accelerate once contact is made. This drops your front in down in a shock compression weight transfer state when it makes contact wit the obstacle and then as you accelerate hard the front end will lift rise, raising some of what ever your attached to at that time up some as well. Thus making it easier to push the cars out of the way....less friction.

This reduces damage to your car as well making it still drivable.

Gunners Mate
10-23-2018, 12:32 AM
I drive a 7.3 4wd PSD ford excursion I just run over shit.