PDA

View Full Version : Deebos Jerky for sale 17 US Dollars

Deebo
11-16-2018, 08:00 AM
OK guys, interest has caused me to offer my jerky, to my friends here online.
I sell it in 5 dollar bags, and can fit two bags in the "7 dollar shipping box',
so lets say 17 dollars for yall.
My only concern is flavor, so lets make it preorder selection, so I know how much to make.
The flavors I offer are
Salt and Pepper
Jalapeno (sometimes super hot, sometimes just a little heat)
Red chile
Of course, if theres something else yall want, I can make it.
My jerky is sliced beef, spices and marinate, no extra stuff.

Inor
11-16-2018, 09:03 AM
Hey Deebo

Put me down for a $17 package.

Let's do the salt and pepper flavor (and throw in a little garlic too).

Let me know how you want me to pay you.

Thanks!

Infidel
11-16-2018, 05:37 PM
I'm in for a $17 box, make mine same as Inor's that sounds pretty good.

PM me with payment info and I'll give you the shipping info.

-Infidel

BucketBack
11-16-2018, 05:47 PM
Is PayPal a option?

Deebo
11-20-2018, 05:16 PM
Hi Guys, yes PAYpAL IS OK.
Sorry, I just started vacation, I logged on at hoem to check on yall.
I will get the beef sliced and in the dehy hopefully by Saturday.
You guts are great.
BucketBack, did you want the INOR special, of salt and pepper, with some garlic?

A Watchman
11-20-2018, 07:15 PM
You guts are great.
BucketBack, did you want the INOR special, of salt and pepper, with some garlic?

I don't know about Bucketback, but ya damn straight I want the "Inor Special" in a 17 dollar box. Send me a PM with the pay pal info.

Inor
11-20-2018, 09:33 PM
You guts are great.

Like Watchman, send me a PM with the Paypal info.

P.S. I will also include the new mailing address.

Thanks!

Deebo
11-23-2018, 11:29 AM
PM sent guys.

Deebo
11-23-2018, 06:41 PM
You guys are the best.
I have received all three addresses and payments..
Inor, you are the man.
Anybody else want in on some of this?

Inor
11-23-2018, 11:46 PM
You guys are the best.
I have received all three addresses and payments..
Inor, you are the man.
Anybody else want in on some of this?

Hey Dee

Please send me 4 more $5 packs. I am going to give these to a few local friends for Christmas and see if I can spark some more bidnez for you. Please let me know if the shipping changes. Just do those standard salt and pepper. As they say, the check is in the mail.

Thanks!

-I-

Deebo
12-12-2018, 11:06 AM
Just wanted to thank everyone, for making a guy feel special, and spending your hard earned moolah with me.

Deebo
08-16-2020, 10:38 AM
Reorder option is available guys.
If anybody wants some.
And, why are there no reviews? Was the jerky ok?

BucketBack
08-16-2020, 11:27 AM
Don't know, never tried it.

How is it priced ?

How is payment accepted ?

I heard it's good.

I have "parts" I could trade for, check, USPS MO, PayPal,Plastic

BucketBack
08-16-2020, 11:31 AM
You guts are great.

Stuff got real after my post, Mom took a turn for the worst and passed 3 weeks later. And I medicated myself for a time and forgot all about it.

I'm in for an assortment and a "Inor" special.

Shipping has gone up. A padded flat rate envelope is about the same price as the box, and you can fit a bigger box inside the bag :gossip:

BucketBack
08-16-2020, 11:38 AM
You guts are great.

Stuff got real after my post, Mom took a turn for the worst and passed 3 weeks later. And I medicated myself for a time and forgot all about it.

Half azzed Double Tap , I assume Friends and Family on PP

send PP info over and a price of what you can fit in a box in a padded envelope or just the box.

Way to print labels cheep
https://www.ar15.com/forums/Equipment-Exchange/Tip-PayPal-shipping-labels/127-1965295/

Inor
08-16-2020, 03:11 PM
Deebo's Jerky is the BEST! That is no lie.

Dee -

Put me down for 2 bags of the salt and pepper jerky and PM me with the charges.

Sasquatch
08-17-2020, 12:13 AM
I'll take a bag of salt and pepper and a bag of Jalapeno.

Deebo
09-07-2020, 10:49 AM
Guys, I dont know how I missed yalls orders. Must have checked the wrong threads.
BucketBack, I am truly sorry for your loss. My condolences.

OSFG
09-07-2020, 07:55 PM
Hey buddy. Got the 17 bags inside two large quart bags. plus the $15 shipping. That $100 right. sending payment now. Sorry just got back in town. paypal sent. Damn that Jalepeno is good!!!!

Ok....I just dove headlong into it. Salt and pepper is great....the Red Chili has a sneaky lip burn that comes in after a minute or two... I forcee myself to put it away and am saving the green Pepper for another day.. Damn Deebo....I'm hooked buddy. Its like bacon that melts in your mouth.

LivoniaDan
09-08-2020, 02:00 PM
I'm in for some of each one on the next batches...

Salt and Pepper
Jalapeno
Red chile

Garlic or no garlic is ok.... Whatever you have.
Paypal info to me too please.
So.... 17 x 3 ......
Also... Is it still $17... one post from someone above mentioned shipping increases

Guess that is 6 bags if I understand your original post.

LivoniaDan

Piratesailor
09-08-2020, 03:38 PM
You guys need to order some of his jerky... it’s fantastic!! Had to fight my wife over it.

I won!!

OSFG
09-09-2020, 07:04 PM
All I can say is my taste buds love the Jalapeno and the Red Pepper....but another part of me is telling me to stop eating it or invest in Tucks pads or some Witch Hazel.....just saying....decisions comes with consequences.....been home two days and I'm $15 dollars in to a $100 order....but like the gay guy said during Mardi Gras..."gonna be a great week if my anus can hang in there."

Deebo
09-10-2020, 11:51 AM
I'm in for some of each one on the next batches...

Salt and Pepper
Jalapeno
Red chile

Garlic or no garlic is ok.... Whatever you have.
Paypal info to me too please.
So.... 17 x 3 ......
Also... Is it still $17... one post from someone above mentioned shipping increases

Guess that is 6 bags if I understand your original post.

LivoniaDan

Wow, I am glad I checked this thread.
Please, everyone, text your orders to 505-360-5876.
Dan, your order is recieved.

Sasquatch
09-15-2020, 12:30 AM
I hope you all get to enjoy your jerky. Please tell me what you think.

I got my order in the mail today (thanks Deebo) and was excited when I saw the box. I reached into the mailbox and pulled it out only to find ants crawling all over it. We've been getting them bad here lately. I hoped the jerky was okay but found them crawling around all over inside the bag.

For the record this was no fault of Deebo's. No this was the fault of my stupid ants. Guess I'll have to try it on the next round.

Enjoy fellas!

A Watchman
09-15-2020, 12:19 PM

I got my order in the mail today (thanks Deebo) and was excited when I saw the box. I reached into the mailbox and pulled it out only to find ants crawling all over it. We've been getting them bad here lately. I hoped the jerky was okay but found them crawling around all over inside the bag.

For the record this was no fault of Deebo's. No this was the fault of my stupid ants. Guess I'll have to try it on the next round.

Enjoy fellas!

What's the beef? It was crawling with ants before Deebo shipped it. Simply rinse, dab dry with a papertowel and set in the oven at 450 for 10-15 minutes.

TJC44
09-16-2020, 05:43 PM

Enjoy fellas!

Start raising anteaters?

Sasquatch
09-17-2020, 12:26 AM
Start raising anteaters?

But then I need a woodchuck to kill the anteater and a dog to kill the woodchuck and mountain lion to kill the dog and a bear to kill the mountain lion and a tiger to kill the bear and an elephant to kill the tiger. Way too much poop for me to have to pick up.

Deebo
04-26-2024, 09:32 AM

Enjoy fellas!

What in the actual hEck.
I guess this thread went dark when I got away from computer.
I wish you would have text me, as I would have fixed it.

Deebo
04-26-2024, 09:36 AM
I am headed to the market today, the dehy trays are in the dishwasher, the slicer is ready.
I will get a list of flavors and prices soon.
Everyone above this comment gets a free bag, for being a return customer!

Michael_Js
04-26-2024, 10:06 AM
Hey Deebo! I'm interested in buying some jerky! Please PM me details of what you're selling and prices and I'll send yo a check :)

Thank you,
Michael J.

Sasquatch
04-26-2024, 11:35 PM
What in the actual hEck.
I guess this thread went dark when I got away from computer.
I wish you would have text me, as I would have fixed it.

Like I said this wasn't your fault. My mailbox is out by the street and the ants are in my grass. I don't check my mailbox everyday because I rarely get anything worth checking. I'll grab another bag once you get your assortment posted but THIS TIME I'll check the mailbox everyday until it arrives.

Box of frogs
04-27-2024, 05:27 AM
I am headed to the market today, the dehy trays are in the dishwasher, the slicer is ready.

I’m in on this Deebo.
I’ll be watching for the price/flavor list and get my order to you.
I don’t do all that cash over the phone bullshit so I’m gonna have to send you real money to a mailing address.
BoF

T-Man 1066
04-27-2024, 06:59 AM
I am in as well. May buy a pallet or 2. Keep them under 5000# so the forklift can pick it up!! :bacon:

Mad Trapper
04-27-2024, 09:03 AM

Deebo, glad to hear you! We know you've had some tough times, but don't be a stranger here for such a long time. We miss ya!

I'll be in for some jerk, the stuff you eat, not a pastime or the members here (myself included)....