PDA

View Full Version : Augason Farms sale.

RWalls
10-06-2014, 07:15 PM
A bunch of products on sale right now. I got a bunch of cans from them and Honeyville. I like having freeze dried food around as well as other stored foods and canned goods. And I love to stock up when theres a deal to be had.

http://www.augasonfarms.com/Discount-Augason-Farms-Products

I was thinking of trying this roll mix, anyone have any experience with it?

http://www.augasonfarms.com/Discount-Augason-Farms-Products/Honey-Wheat-Bread-and-Roll-Mix-10-Can-UPC-00946-80310

Montana Rancher
10-14-2014, 09:46 PM
I am always scheptical of meals in a bucket, as noted in the feedback they are rarely accurate for calories and usually grossly inadequate for calories.

That being said it is better than nothing and if you don't have the discipline to buy in bulk and backstock then consider at least having some of this on hand.

The really good feedback I read on the 30 day product was that he lost 10lbs. For this reason alone I am thinking of trying it for 30 days, I am 6'4" tall and am 194 pounds, but if I could lose another 10 lbs using this I would be fighting weight.

RWalls
10-19-2014, 10:29 AM
I am always scheptical of meals in a bucket, as noted in the feedback they are rarely accurate for calories and usually grossly inadequate for calories.

That being said it is better than nothing and if you don't have the discipline to buy in bulk and backstock then consider at least having some of this on hand.

The really good feedback I read on the 30 day product was that he lost 10lbs. For this reason alone I am thinking of trying it for 30 days, I am 6'4" tall and am 194 pounds, but if I could lose another 10 lbs using this I would be fighting weight.

I wouldn't waste my time with those worthless 30 day meals in a bucket, but the #10 cans of fruits, veggies, meats, baking products, etc seem to be good for adding to LTS. I like powdered cheese and other dairy, also refried beans, FD fruits and meats. Stuff like that.