PDA

View Full Version : "Contact us" Button

hawgrider
12-06-2018, 08:12 AM
Contact us button now works so if you lose your password or whatever you can use the "Contact us" button to get help now.

Your welcome.:pig:

Mister Mills
12-07-2018, 02:34 PM
Thank You.

hawgrider
12-07-2018, 02:44 PM
Thank You.

Beerman got locked out the other day luckily he had Inor's email otherwise we may have lost him. I tested the contact button and no worky so I got the hammer out and fixed it.

hag
01-17-2019, 08:37 AM
I tried it periodically for a long time hahahaha...

hawgrider
01-17-2019, 08:43 AM
I tried it periodically for a long time hahahaha...

It didn't work for you apparently. Its fussy as hell I had it working but when I saw you couldn't get in I tried the button again and there seems to be another problem now all of a sudden. Stupid software is not very dependable. Back to the drawing board.

hag
01-17-2019, 08:46 AM
Shows how dumb i am..... i never thought of making a new account to get in and message you until yesterday lol....

hawgrider
01-17-2019, 08:52 AM
Shows how dumb i am..... i never thought of making a new account to get in and message you until yesterday lol....

I killed that account so it doesn't trip the bosses multiple users on the same PC email alarm. But yeah that was a good way to get back in to get my attention. And you have my email feel free any time to use it to reach me.

hawgrider
01-17-2019, 09:04 AM
Ok made an other change and did a test run and it sent me a email right away.

I need some beta testers to use the contact button and send me some" this sight blows" messages.
please post here that you used the contact button so I can verify its working for more than just me thanks in advance.

hawgrider
01-17-2019, 09:32 AM
Will some of you please use the contact button and send me a "you suck" message through the contact button Hellllo anybody? Mods? Somebody use the damn button will ya I need to see if I got it right this time.

hag
01-17-2019, 09:36 AM
Sent one

hawgrider
01-17-2019, 09:43 AM
Sent one

LOL OK got it this time but yahoo mail apparently didn't like some of what you sent hahaha But they let enough through that I know its from you and you want something. Ok progress is good seems to be sending them to me now I need a few more to see if its dependable who's next?

TJC44
01-17-2019, 12:33 PM
Just sent one. Work has me locked up again, so its harder to get online.
And yesterday, we won't talk about yesterday.

hawgrider
01-17-2019, 12:41 PM
Just sent one. Work has me locked up again, so its harder to get online.
And yesterday, we won't talk about yesterday.

Got it just sent the reply thanks for the beta test. Looks like I may have worked out the bug this time. Maybe LOL

"Yesterday" oh boy I hate those kind of days!

RWalls
02-20-2019, 01:44 PM
It worked at one time, went to my phone but after several changes to the site, new phone, etc it just quit being relevant...

hawgrider
02-20-2019, 02:28 PM
It worked at one time, went to my phone but after several changes to the site, new phone, etc it just quit being relevant...

I have it going to my email. Some of our folks couldn't reach us so I took one for the team. You guys can change it when I'm dead or you fire me Lol!

hawgrider
11-25-2020, 11:43 AM
Mad trapper got locked out password issue. So I just checked the "contact us" button and it is still working. It sends me an email directly sooooooooo if you get locked from password issue or you just want to send me hate mail use the "contact us" button and I will reset your password. if you send me hate mail there is no telling what you might get back from me LMAO!

Edited:

The "Contact us" button is at the bottom of the main page way down at the very bottom.

BucketBack
11-25-2020, 01:02 PM
I never thought to look

juskom95
11-25-2020, 01:44 PM
Wait, we have a 'Contact Us,' button!?

Dwight55
11-25-2020, 03:01 PM
Will some of you please use the contact button and send me a "you suck" message through the contact button Hellllo anybody? Mods? Somebody use the damn button will ya I need to see if I got it right this time.

Yeah . . . would be all right if it was out where someone could find it . . .

So fare looked everywhere except Yahoo . . . don't think it's there.

May God bless,
Dwight

BucketBack
11-25-2020, 03:05 PM
Maybe the contact button is for folks who haven't joined yet?

Big Ken
11-25-2020, 03:13 PM
Wait, we have a 'Contact Us,' button!?

Yep, it has all the Admin and Mods personal phone numbers.

:callme:

BucketBack
11-25-2020, 09:24 PM
My battery went dead, nobody answered the numbers, not even a reach around

shootbrownelk
11-26-2020, 08:16 AM
Hawg. In the "Thread tools" the E-mail this page has never worked for me. I tried to send e-mails to my relatives many times, they never get them.....supp with that?

hawgrider
11-26-2020, 08:23 AM
Hawg. In the "Thread tools" the E-mail this page has never worked for me. I tried to send e-mails to my relatives many times, they never get them.....supp with that?

I didn't know it existed. I just tried it and nothing.
I'll look into it.

Mad Trapper
10-06-2023, 08:57 PM
Hi Hawg,

My laptop is down so I borrowed an old Android tablet for a while.

If I open the site I get some strange format "vBiulletin", not the framiliar orange website.

It also logs you out when you open a new page, every time.

Any Ideas?

Trapper

Dwight55
10-06-2023, 09:21 PM
Yep . . . it no worky . . .

Takes me to some blue envelope looking page where I'm supposed to give my first born to microsoft or something.

May God bless,
Dwight

Mad Trapper
10-06-2023, 10:33 PM
Yep . . . it no worky . . .

Takes me to some blue envelope looking page where I'm supposed to give my first born to microsoft or something.

May God bless,
Dwight

Yup, logged out again WTF?

Mad Trapper
10-06-2023, 10:43 PM
Logged out already..??..can't even navigate the site.....

Mad Trapper
10-06-2023, 10:52 PM
Logged out already..??..can't even navigate the site.....

I fucking give up....vBulletin sucks MOOSE DICK

Inor
10-06-2023, 11:11 PM
Hi Hawg,

If I open the site I get some strange format "vBiulletin", not the framiliar orange website.

Any Ideas?

Trapper

When you logged in, did you click the "stay logged in" checkbox?

Mad Trapper
10-06-2023, 11:23 PM
Only about 15 times this evening, it don't work.

I'll have login twice, to just get back here.....and I haven't a drink since last weekend.......

I GIVE UP TONIGHT

hawgrider
10-07-2023, 06:49 AM
Hi Hawg,

Any Ideas?

Trapper

Yeah your probably seeing the mobile version of this site thru that tablet.

The fix - use that old tablet as a boat anchor.

hawgrider
10-07-2023, 06:52 AM
Or you should change the browser view on the tablet by putting a check mark in desktop view in the tablets browser settings.

If that doesnt work take a shovel and smash the tablet problem solved.

Mad Trapper
10-07-2023, 06:58 AM
Thanks Hawg

I'm stuck with the tablet until my macbook is fixed. Damm magsafe stopped charging. Will try desktop view

Slippy
10-07-2023, 07:33 AM
Or you should change the browser view on the tablet by putting a check mark in desktop view in the tablets browser settings.

If that doesnt work take a shovel and smash the tablet problem solved.
:biglaugh:
That made me laugh!

hawgrider
10-07-2023, 07:43 AM
https://i.imgur.com/NdEln5e.jpg

Mad Trapper
10-07-2023, 07:53 AM
Had to use Chrome to get to work....

That sucks too!

hawgrider
10-07-2023, 08:05 AM
Had to use Chrome to get to work....

That sucks too!

I use chrome on my phone. I have no other devices so I do everything here on my phone.

Mad Trapper
10-07-2023, 08:10 AM
Fuck Gates and microsoft.

I'm off to farmers market...

Mad Trapper
10-07-2023, 10:21 AM
Fuck Gates and microsoft.

I'm off to farmers market...