PDA

View Full Version : Oh What A Tangled Web...

StratBastard
03-13-2019, 03:17 AM
Here's the current Brexit mess... anybody else want to get involved with a globalist monetary system? Stick your toe in the water and you may never get it OUT.

Remember that they intended to do the same to US with the "Amero" replacing the Canadian, American, and Mexican currencies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_monetary_union

Sovereign nations need a sovereign currency, or prepare to carry or be dragged down by those not performing.

KnuteFartne
03-13-2019, 09:52 AM
Globalism is great! For the elite.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sparkyprep
03-13-2019, 06:38 PM
Globalism is great! For the elite.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sucks for everyone else though.

StratBastard
03-14-2019, 03:08 AM
One of the things which made me the nationalist I am today (yes, NATIONALIST, as in USA FIRST, LAST, and ALWAYS) was when I began to understand the concept of money as a younger man. If you read enough Ayn Rand, Adam Smith, Keynes, etc... you begin to understand who's spreading butter on your bread and who's spreading bullshit. All of my suspicions were confirmed with the advent of the Euro. Great Britain, now getting out with Brexit, was notably the main nation of the European Union which retained their own currency - the Pound Sterling - rather than utilize the Euro. Germany gave up the Mark in 2001, made the switch to Euros, and has been carrying those other bums for years. When I heard about the IMF attempting to bring the Amero up in it's left hand, I was of course alarmed. The Amero idea has not died, but is rather being snuck under the wire as a DIGITAL currency. They are utilizing the same basic rhetoric: a history of money, it's successes and failures, and then all the reasons this NEW globalist currency can solve those problems.

https://www.pressreader.com/ 6169

BucketBack
03-14-2019, 03:34 AM
It's a downward spiral, but the English speaking nations won't be a part of the 10 nation mart

shootbrownelk
03-14-2019, 07:48 AM
We deal in lead friend..... Steve McQueen.

Mister Mills
03-14-2019, 10:47 AM
I hope that the UK pulls out of the EU, despite their Fifth Columnists, who want to remain in it. And then I hope that they make a trading pact with America and the other English speaking countries.
That way they can still trade with Europe, but they won't be at the mercy of the EU, which is no friend of humanity and freedom. The EU is a tyranny, and England needs to get out of it, and they are trying to.