PDA

View Full Version : EMT/trauma bag

Coppertop
11-07-2014, 07:18 AM
I am trying to decide on whether or not to buy a prepackaged EMT/trauma bag such as
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003H2EODW/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=FR1M01YX9LWA&coliid=I1HF72O0QJS2FW

or finding a bag and build my own. I probably have enough supplies to build one, but I worry that I may overlook something I need. I could use the bag at class and some online contents lists to double check myself. Has anyone built a good kit, and which is more costly. I will probably want two of them as the GF is in the class with me and will want one too (travel separately at times, or I would take mine to work).

Looking for thoughts and thank you in advance.

Thanks

pheniox17
11-07-2014, 09:26 PM
Its up to you, I wouldn't myself tho I prefer the most basic faks and add a few items that I like to have

IG you can get a similar pack and build your own with your skill base and your environmental issues that's my suggestion anyway, option 2 buy the kit, strip it down, repack and supply to what suits you

Sparkyprep
11-08-2014, 10:43 AM
I have found that it is far cheaper to build your own, and it ends up being more complete.