PDA

View Full Version : Let none call it Treason

Sarge7402
05-26-2019, 03:51 PM
Looks like a bunch of folks are going to face the hangman.

I'm guessing that by the end we'll have at least one president in jail and a bunch of underlings hea:soapbox:ded to the gallows

Inor
05-26-2019, 06:52 PM
What are we talking about?

Sarge7402
05-27-2019, 09:05 AM
Strock, page, comey, lynch and the whole lot that plotted the overthrow of a duely elected president

Inor
05-27-2019, 09:56 AM
Strock, page, comey, lynch and the whole lot that plotted the overthrow of a duely elected president

I agree. But don't hang too much hope on them actually being prosecuted. That is never going to happen. And even if the 1 in a million chance that they do get prosecuted comes to pass, the prosecution attorney will throw the case. That's how it's done in De Congo.

OSFG
05-27-2019, 12:13 PM
Ha...haha.....HAHAHAAA...hehe...awwwhhhaaaa hahhahhaah....heee.he....humpfff...humpffff.... I'm sure your right.....hmpff....people gonna hang....heheheh....<cough...cough> ahhhhheemmm.mmm...mmm....

I'm sure your right.:needbeer:

Mister Mills
05-28-2019, 03:27 PM

I agree. But don't hang too much hope on them actually being prosecuted. That is never going to happen. And even if the 1 in a million chance that they do get prosecuted comes to pass, the prosecution attorney will throw the case. That's how it's done in De Congo.

Ha...haha.....HAHAHAAA...hehe...awwwhhhaaaa hahhahhaah....heee.he....humpfff...humpffff.... I'm sure your right.....hmpff....people gonna hang....heheheh....<cough...cough> ahhhhheemmm.mmm...mmm....

I'm sure your right.:needbeer:

This time, the punks will hang, and I predict that a load of those clowns are going to the big house. The more that comes to light, the worse that it looks, and they are certainly guilty of treason. You will witness history, when they go to the clink; and I am talking about Comey, Bill & Hillary, et al.