PDA

View Full Version : What COLOR is Your Piss?

Slippy
08-18-2019, 08:18 AM
:thatsracist:

No, this ain't no racist thread, I'm being serious. Its mid August, most parts of the country are hot and dry and some areas of the country are a bit cooler in the am but that only lulls us into a false sense of security as temps rise into the day. So when you're outside working, make sure you DRINK PLENTY OF WATER.

A good way to make sure you are hydrated is to check the color of your urine.

https://handypdf.com/doc/0a5f2feac1bb11e9b6494ba641b4a645

shootbrownelk
08-18-2019, 08:55 AM
If it's dark yellow or orange looking, that's bad!

Rich1028
08-18-2019, 06:00 PM
mine looks like Antifreeze in the morning when I first piss,then by noon it is clear.

TJC44
08-18-2019, 08:14 PM
mine looks like Antifreeze in the morning when I first piss,then by noon it is clear.

Bright Green?!?

Big Ken
08-18-2019, 08:48 PM
Link for says:

Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

My color at times is Mt. Dew looking or clear.

BucketBack
08-19-2019, 01:44 AM
I'm fine. I work in a sweat shop.

Ricekila
08-19-2019, 02:23 AM
Interesting question -- this last January when I went into the hospital for 3 days with walking pneumonia ( I didn't know I even had ) -- they did a full body PET scan and found among other things -- one kidney was dying off --- for about 3 months before that my whizz was the color of weak T or medium coffee -- so now 99.9 % of what I drink is either water or 100 % cranberry juice ( Ocean Spray brand ) --- I had no idea ?

When I was younger and got dehydrated -- my peeee used to come out like tooth paste -- LOL

Rich1028
08-19-2019, 06:08 PM
Bright Green?!?

Yes,kinda

Deebo
08-20-2019, 12:47 PM
I also pee neon bright green. Its from my Monster mean bean iced coffee.
I do drink a little more water now that football is here, and its hotter than heck standing on the field..

Sparkyprep
08-20-2019, 04:33 PM
We have these charts up in the locker room at work. Hydrate folks. Kidney stones will LITERALLY make you wish you were dead.

MI.oldguy
08-20-2019, 06:53 PM
If there's none and you have quit sweating,thats really bad.

Innkeeper
08-20-2019, 11:02 PM
Yeah I have paid close attention to the color since my first deployment to Iraq, and still drink at least a gallon or more each day because I don’t want to have anything like I saw happen to me as I saw to some of the guys who had succumbed to heat injuries and dehydration.
Heck at night in Iraq I would wake every 2-3 hours to pee I was drinking so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sasquatch
08-21-2019, 02:58 AM
Wait....I'm supposed to pee?!?

MountainGirl
08-21-2019, 12:07 PM
We have these charts up in the locker room at work. Hydrate folks. Kidney stones will LITERALLY make you wish you were dead.
Big yes on that. Passed a 9x5 last Aug. Definitely a case of 'just kill me now'.

Slippy
08-21-2019, 01:25 PM
Nothing good comes from being dehydrated.

Sparkyprep
08-21-2019, 03:59 PM
Big yes on that. Passed a 9x5 last Aug. Definitely a case of 'just kill me now'.

I had to have one surgically removed because it was so large. They never cut into me, just used a natural entrance, if you know what I mean. When I woke up, I peed bright red, pure blood for a day. The stint they left in me was removed a week later, without knocking me out. OH MY GOD!!!!!

MountainGirl
08-21-2019, 06:38 PM
I had to have one surgically removed because it was so large. They never cut into me, just used a natural entrance, if you know what I mean. When I woke up, I peed bright red, pure blood for a day. The stint they left in me was removed a week later, without knocking me out. OH MY GOD!!!!!

I was lucky, mine was pointing the right way down the tube so no surgery required. If the 9mm would have been sideways..it probably would have killed me without surgery. Turned out to be an expensive (along with painful) thing though.
Never had one before, didn't know what was happening, I was sure I was dying, told Tom to call 911, he did and the freakin ambulance couldn't make it up our drive. They hauled the naked screaming me out in a rescue 4x4 to the amb waiting below... The stone passed on its own while at the hospital, and there's been none since. The only people who really KNOW what this feels like, are we who have gone through it. It's more painful than childbirth, if anyone's wondering.

The expensive part was - I had the driveway rebuilt so the NEXT TIME one of us needed rescue up here it would be possible... so I guess some good came out of it. :)