PDA

View Full Version : Hello Darkness my old friend..

Baglady
09-07-2019, 10:06 PM
What's up Guys?? I'm back! The aliens decided I wasn't as much fun as Pamela Anderson so they sent me home. :alien: I wasn't too crazy about them either.
Hope everybody's been doing good. We got a cell phone last night that has the hotspot, and after some tutoring from our daughter, this is my first stop back into cyberland.
I sent word back when I was down, to tell you all Thank You so much for the money you sent me. It was a huge lift for us, since Hubby had to stop working to take care of me all those months. So, again, THANK YOU guys. You rock!!
I'm still in pain 24/7, but it's manageable.
TJ, I see they gave you my old job...:kissbutt: Better you than me!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce: Seriously, I'm happy for you. Remember what I told you when they gave it to me?? LOL
Anyway, it's good to be back in the saddle.
Baglady

Baglady
09-07-2019, 10:09 PM
Well crap. Looks like I've still got that job...
Boss, Workmans Comp never came through! What's up with that?? :(

Slippy
09-07-2019, 11:32 PM
Hey AGAIN BAGLADY!

Awesome to hear from you! How's that German Shepherd of yours?

Slip

Innkeeper
09-07-2019, 11:34 PM
Welcome back, glad to see you kicking. I think Hawg needs a boot.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gambit
09-07-2019, 11:38 PM
its great to have you back
we need you and I as the other voice of reason here, due to everyone else is crazy

Infidel
09-08-2019, 07:19 AM
Welcome back Baglady, glad you're back.

-Infidel

hawgrider
09-08-2019, 08:35 AM
Well crap. Looks like I've still got that job...
Boss, Workmans Comp never came through! What's up with that?? :( Yup I lit you back up. You can run but you can't hide. Glad the flying monkeys didn't get you.

11 EEE will fit. Yeah its hard to walk with only 1 boot.

Gambit
09-08-2019, 08:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZzEzDkeHzI

BucketBack
09-08-2019, 08:49 AM
Welcome back. I never knew you were down. I've been busy working power hours and don't stop by as much as before.

MountainGirl
09-08-2019, 09:00 AM
What's up Guys?? I'm back!

Baglady, hello, very nice to finally meet you! :)

My name's Rene and everyone here calls me MG - I joined a few years ago, shortly after you left - and boy have you been missed by these guys. I've learned so much from your old articles and posts, especially the butchering ones. Thank you for sharing everything you have & I look forward to learning more from you!

Really sorry to hear about your broken leg; our old bones take a long time to heal especially the noggin. I'm second only to Gambit on the crazy scale but near the top of the list of glad you came back. This place definitely needs more female energy :halo:

hawgrider
09-08-2019, 09:40 AM
Welcome back. I never knew you were down. I've been busy working power hours and don't stop by as much as before.

You knew... but its been so long you must have forgot.:attention:

Prepared One
09-08-2019, 09:42 AM
hey Baglady! I remember you from before. I have been out myself for a while. Been AWOL. Hawg was supposed to watch me but I threw a bunch of shinny beads on the floor and over the wall I went. :dancingguy:

Glad to hear things are better in your world.

juskom95
09-08-2019, 09:56 AM
Welcome back, its been a while!

Dwight55
09-08-2019, 12:49 PM
Hey, . . . Baglady, . . . ya made my day coming back.

Family is at home today, . . .

May God bless,
Dwight

TJC44
09-08-2019, 12:57 PM
Baglady! Great to see you back! Glad to hear things are getting better.
TJC

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Baglady
09-08-2019, 01:19 PM
Hey AGAIN BAGLADY!

Awesome to hear from you! How's that German Shepherd of yours?

Slip

Good to see you too Slippy! Luke passed away last year. I don't think I have it in me to train another dog, but we'll see. Hope you and yours are all good.

Baglady
09-08-2019, 01:23 PM

Has Hawg been giving you a hard time? Is he not letting you play with the Trolls? Good to see you too.

Baglady
09-08-2019, 01:25 PM
Oh I have missed you Gambit! You and your furry friends too...let's get this party started!

Baglady
09-08-2019, 01:27 PM
Do I get a raise with that??? Where's my Christmas card ya cheapskate?

Baglady
09-08-2019, 01:29 PM
I'm so glad all you guys are still here. I was worried I'd came home to an empty house!

Ricekila
09-08-2019, 01:29 PM
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/RICEKILA/Smillies/seeya.gif

Baglady
09-08-2019, 01:31 PM
Glad your still here! Didn't miss me huh? That's one demerit buddy...:attention:

Baglady
09-08-2019, 01:40 PM
Thanks Rene, really good to meet you too. Just between us girls,.. you can tell me...Did they promise you some BACON to say all those nice things to me? We gotta stick together Girl, Don't take the bait!
Seriously, I look forward to getting to know you. :bounce:

MountainGirl
09-08-2019, 01:53 PM
Thanks Rene, really good to meet you too. Just between us girls,.. you can tell me...Did they promise you some BACON to say all those nice things to me? We gotta stick together Girl, Don't take the bait!
Seriously, I look forward to getting to know you. :bounce:

LOL and thanks :)

They tried once to tell me what to do... and it didn't work out so well. :jester:

Baglady
09-08-2019, 02:04 PM
Thank you. Good to see you too. Hope you didn't break anything!

Baglady
09-08-2019, 02:06 PM
Thank you! How you liking your job? They treating you alright? I remember you got it just before I got down. Take any prisoners? lol

Baglady
09-08-2019, 02:08 PM
Hey Dwight, So good to see you. Thank you for all your inspiration. The DVD's have really helped me through some low times.
God Bless you my friend.

Baglady
09-08-2019, 02:13 PM
Good to be back TJ. You must be staying real busy here, huh? How's the Mrs.? I saw a comment you made about your sorry garden. Don't you know you gotta sleep with the zuchinni? (i don't care if that's not how you spell zuchini..or that way either..) Auto correct is the bane of my life...

So yeah, good to see you old friend.

Inor
09-08-2019, 08:47 PM
Hey Baglady!!! HAHAHA!!!!

Great to see you back!!!

Sasquatch
09-09-2019, 01:54 AM
I guess wonders will never cease! Great to see you back!

:gossip: Between you and me this place has really gone downhill without you around. Who am I kidding, this place is at the bottom of the hill.

shootbrownelk
09-09-2019, 05:57 AM
Welcome back, looking forward to your input again.

Big Ken
09-09-2019, 07:22 AM
Welcome back, we've never met, sorry to hear about your dog.

Ken

Mister Mills
09-09-2019, 10:19 AM
Welcome back, and it is good to see that you ain't dead!:p

Baglady
09-09-2019, 12:53 PM
I guess wonders will never cease! Great to see you back!

:gossip: Between you and me this place has really gone downhill without you around. Who am I kidding, this place is at the bottom of the hill.

Good to be back. I was afraid I'd come back to an empty house. Thanks for leaving the light on. :)

Baglady
09-09-2019, 12:57 PM
Welcome back, looking forward to your input again.

Thanks! Good to see your still here too. My input will be limited since I haven't been able to do anything for the past 2 yrs. Now recovering from a broken leg...:banghead:

Baglady
09-09-2019, 01:01 PM
Welcome back, we've never met, sorry to hear about your dog.

Ken

Hi Ken. Thanks for the welcome. Good to see new members. Appreciate the condolences, I do miss him. We logged a lot of miles together.

Baglady
09-09-2019, 01:03 PM
Welcome back, and it is good to see that you ain't dead!:p

Shhhh...who told you? It was supposed all secret and stuff...:rip:

KnuteFartne
09-09-2019, 03:45 PM
Good to be back. I was afraid I'd come back to an empty house. Thanks for leaving the light on. :)No problem. Happy to leave it on.

Psst...between you and me, the light switch is broken so it's always on. Hawg is just too damn lazy to fix it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sparkyprep
09-09-2019, 04:30 PM
OMG!!!! It is so glad to hear from you! Welcome back!

azrancher
09-09-2019, 07:01 PM
Welcome back Baglady

Rancher

Sasquatch
09-09-2019, 07:09 PM
Welcome back Baglady

Rancher

Now now Rancher, don't get overly excited.

A Watchman
09-09-2019, 09:44 PM
Alright, Alright, Alright, the Bag Lady is back! Don't slide off that slippery slope again and leave us all alone with Hawgrider!

Baglady
09-10-2019, 12:15 PM
OMG!!!! It is so glad to hear from you! Welcome back!

"It"..? Your scaring me sparky..but thanks. So good to see you, and um, "It"..

Baglady
09-10-2019, 12:21 PM
Alright, Alright, Alright, the Bag Lady is back! Don't slide off that slippery slope again and leave us all alone with Hawgrider!

I know, right? Believe me when I tell you, I don't want to go thru that EVER again! But, on the plus side, I got to watch The Walking Dead 24/7 for a week!! So I've kept up on my survival skills. :shitstorm:

rice paddy daddy
09-10-2019, 10:15 PM
Welcome back, Baglady.
You were sorely missed.

azrancher
09-11-2019, 12:30 AM
Now now Rancher, don't get overly excited.

I was quivering with excitement, you just don't know me well enough...

Baglady
09-11-2019, 12:08 PM
Welcome back, Baglady.
You were sorely missed.

Thank you! How goes it in Florida since the storm?

MI.oldguy
09-11-2019, 02:54 PM
Welcome back Baglady.good to hear from you again!.Soooooooooo,how much dinero did dwight actually send you????.he never told us!!!.(LOL!).:stirpot:

Really,it is good to hear from you...take care OK?.

rice paddy daddy
09-11-2019, 10:08 PM
Thank you! How goes it in Florida since the storm?

Dorian went by as a Cat 2 about 65 miles offshore. We live 45 miles inland, and got moderate winds with gusts only to about 35 MPH. And almost no rain.
The way a hurricane spins, the northeast quadrant has the most wind and rain. We were on the "good side".

The rich folks who live along the beach got maybe 65 MPH winds and 1 to 3 inches of rain.

Inor
09-11-2019, 10:24 PM
I was quivering with excitement, you just don't know me well enough...

I've met the Rancher in real life. He speaks the truth.

One of the things I appreciate most about Arizona is the rural people here are very much like Minnesota rural people; VERY understated - except when trying to make a funny. When there is a 5 foot rattlesnake crawling UP the wall in the garage, I walked inside the house and calmly said "Mrs Inor, we have a problem".

Big Ken
09-12-2019, 12:01 PM
"Hello Darkness my old friend.."

I'm surprised no one has posted this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

hawgrider
09-12-2019, 12:29 PM

Thats a Garfunk tune. Who is disturbed?

Baglady
09-12-2019, 01:26 PM
Welcome back Baglady.good to hear from you again!.Soooooooooo,how much dinero did dwight actually send you????.he never told us!!!.(LOL!).:stirpot:

Really,it is good to hear from you...take care OK?.

Aww, Thanks. Good to see you too. I'm going to steal your avitar pic and send it to my brother. Turns out he doesn't like dogs! Says they're too needy. Hard to believe we share DNA.

Baglady
09-12-2019, 01:29 PM
Dorian went by as a Cat 2 about 65 miles offshore. We live 45 miles inland, and got moderate winds with gusts only to about 35 MPH. And almost no rain.
The way a hurricane spins, the northeast quadrant has the most wind and rain. We were on the "good side".

The rich folks who live along the beach got maybe 65 MPH winds and 1 to 3 inches of rain.

Good to hear, tho you may have wanted some rain. Are you and the Mrs. doing alright?

Baglady
09-12-2019, 01:35 PM

Beautiful rendition! He's got an awesome voice.

Big Ken
09-12-2019, 03:01 PM
Thats a Garfunk tune. Who is disturbed?

This is their style, metal I guess, they did a good version of The Sound Of Silence, their other music I don't listen to very often.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I77mjesUbkw

MI.oldguy
09-14-2019, 10:18 AM
[QUOTE=Baglady;163010]Aww, Thanks. Good to see you too. I'm going to steal your avitar pic and send it to my brother. Turns out he doesn't like dogs! Says they're too needy. Hard to believe we share DNA.[/QU

Doesn't like dogs?.what kinda commie is he then?.

Gambit
09-14-2019, 10:51 AM
Doesn't like dogs?.what kinda commie is he then?.

trust no one who don't like dogs, and be scared of those who love cats

look into history of famous murders and you see they all had cats

Inor
09-14-2019, 12:49 PM
trust no one who don't like dogs, and be scared of those who love cats

look into history of famous murders and you see they all had cats

Dogs rule, cats drool!

We just got two new ones (dogs that is). Check this week's blog entry for pictures. (shameless self-promotion.)

Slippy
09-14-2019, 02:59 PM
Dogs rule, cats drool!

We just got two new ones (dogs that is). Check this week's blog entry for pictures. (shameless self-promotion.)

Love the new pups! Excellent!!!!!!!!!

PS Finishing Drywall sucks hind parts! But great job with the shack.

DerBiermeister
09-14-2019, 08:16 PM
hey BL

I beat you back!

Baglady
09-16-2019, 08:26 PM
hey BL

I beat you back!

Hey Beer Man! How long were you "detained"? And why...? Good to see you.