PDA

View Full Version : How 'Bout Them Dog Pics!

Slippy
10-19-2019, 09:02 PM
Evidently running around outside and keeping the deer, squirrels and elephants away from Slippy Lodge while she intermittently sits in the kitchen watching me cook some Jambalaya and hoping a piece of chicken or sausage falls onto the floor is hard and tiresome work for a Cattle Dog with No Cattle! What a good girl!

Innkeeper
10-19-2019, 10:10 PM
Yeah my brittany gets wore out watching me do house work and will sleep on the cord so he gets peace and quiet, the 40 hours I work a week is not enough. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191020/8eff1a6d1d01038967640dc56f4f2819.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Inor
10-19-2019, 11:31 PM
Pups are what they are...

Belle (the Amazing Water Dog) has become a GREAT big sister! I was a bit worried about how she would do with youngsters. No problem at all.

Our big guy, Boomer, the 140 pound Newfoundland, is awesome with the pups, as we expected. The only problem is... the pups have imprinted on Boomer in a big way. They copy EVERY SINGLE move he makes. Mostly that is good. But Boomer has one bad habit; he digs. In the last week, the pups have decided to dig a tunnel under the air conditioner! That has resulted in more than a few slaps. But they are getting the idea.

Next week the steer arrives, so I expect that will keep them occupied and (hopefully) they will forget all about the air conditioner!

shootbrownelk
10-20-2019, 08:28 AM
Is your "water dog" an American Water Spaniel Inor? Those pups are cute.

Inor
10-20-2019, 03:17 PM
Is your "water dog" an American Water Spaniel Inor? Those pups are cute.

No. She is black lab and springer. We call her "a labridinger" because she is dingy as hell.

She is a wonderful dog, but WAY too many health issues!

RubberDuck
10-20-2019, 04:15 PM
.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191020/038e5e681a72f66f5e6c3f18bd053bab.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191020/28af19ea89e9a5f303a81b296722e494.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Slippy
10-20-2019, 04:22 PM
.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191020/038e5e681a72f66f5e6c3f18bd053bab.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191020/28af19ea89e9a5f303a81b296722e494.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That little Cur dog is looking great 'Duck!

Slippy
10-20-2019, 04:23 PM
Pups are what they are...

Belle (the Amazing Water Dog) has become a GREAT big sister! I was a bit worried about how she would do with youngsters. No problem at all.

Our big guy, Boomer, the 140 pound Newfoundland, is awesome with the pups, as we expected. The only problem is... the pups have imprinted on Boomer in a big way. They copy EVERY SINGLE move he makes. Mostly that is good. But Boomer has one bad habit; he digs. In the last week, the pups have decided to dig a tunnel under the air conditioner! That has resulted in more than a few slaps. But they are getting the idea.

Next week the steer arrives, so I expect that will keep them occupied and (hopefully) they will forget all about the air conditioner!

Awesome Dogs Inor! You've had some good ones if I recall!

Slippy
10-20-2019, 04:24 PM
Yeah my brittany gets wore out watching me do house work and will sleep on the cord so he gets peace and quiet, the 40 hours I work a week is not enough. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191020/8eff1a6d1d01038967640dc56f4f2819.jpg

Innkeeper,

Love the Brittany Breed! Crazy in their youth but damn loveable. He looks like he is in heaven!

Sasquatch
10-21-2019, 01:23 AM
Monkey was a bit dumb but she learned.

Gambit
10-23-2019, 04:41 PM
maverick, miss my 110 pound buddy
https://i.imgur.com/ksLMpJA.png?1

Bo , the he has a milky eye on his right side
and wont stop digging hole to get to the female next door
https://i.imgur.com/8rCelEb.jpg

and the one and only Gambit !!!
https://i.imgur.com/OETwESg.png

Baglady
10-25-2019, 06:36 PM
This is our new addition to the family. His name is Monty. I decided on another Lab, and now I'm wondering what the hell I was thinking..:p
He's about 10 weeks old now. We've had him for 2 weeks.

StratBastard
10-25-2019, 06:59 PM
This is our new addition to the family. His name is Monty. I decided on another Lab, and now I'm wondering what the hell I was thinking..:p

He's a beaut!

hawgrider
10-25-2019, 07:42 PM
Yellow Labs are my weakness.

Baglady
10-25-2019, 08:17 PM
Yellow Labs are my weakness.

Any Lab is mine. This will be my first yellow that I've raised from a pup. You might remember another we had, "Doc", but he was grown when we got him.

TJC44
10-25-2019, 09:39 PM
Any Lab is mine. This will be my first yellow that I've raised from a pup. You might remember another we had, "Doc", but he was grown when we got him.

Like this one?

https://www.facebook.com/100041743320652/videos/137684187633025/

Innkeeper
10-25-2019, 11:50 PM
He's about 10 weeks old now. We've had him for 2 weeks.Labs are the best my Chocolate is the best little girl I could want always there to provide comfort when I need it, protective of any of the kids in th ed family. And I don't know what I would do without her snoring every night.

Inor
10-25-2019, 11:55 PM

What a dog! He is going to be a great boy! Congrats!!!

Keep us posted on his antics. Odin and Loki (our two new pups) are about 12 weeks old now and they are hell on wheels already! Our steer arrived this week and Odin and Loki are all over him. But that deserves a post of its own with pictures. (I promise to do that as soon as I am fast enough to catch them on camera at their best.)

Baglady
10-26-2019, 01:26 AM
What a dog! He is going to be a great boy! Congrats!!!

Keep us posted on his antics. Odin and Loki (our two new pups) are about 12 weeks old now and they are hell on wheels already! Our steer arrived this week and Odin and Loki are all over him. But that deserves a post of its own with pictures. (I promise to do that as soon as I am fast enough to catch them on camera at their best.)

Thanks I will. TJ posted a link above to a 4 second video of Monty closing the bedroom door. You should check it out.
What kind of dogs are your new pups? They're nice looking pups.

Baglady
10-26-2019, 01:32 AM
Labs are the best my Chocolate is the best little girl I could want always there to provide comfort when I need it, protective of any of the kids in th ed family. And I don't know what I would do without her snoring every night.

I love the choclates too. Used to find them all over, now not so much. We were going to crate train Monty. After not getting any sleep for 2 nights, he came in the bed with us. But, babies wake up several times a night, needing to eat etc, so I still wasnt getting any sleep. So, he's out in the pen at night. Built a new house with a light for warmth if he needs it. Check out the video link above. I taught Monty to close the door.

Baglady
10-26-2019, 01:34 AM
Like this one?

https://www.facebook.com/100041743320652/videos/137684187633025/

TJ!! I knew you'd come thru for me!! Your the best!

Baglady
10-26-2019, 01:35 AM

Love that sheherd Gambit. What kind of pup is that?

Baglady
10-26-2019, 01:38 AM
Slippy lodge would not be the same without a red or blue heeler. Great dogs!

Baglady
10-26-2019, 01:40 AM

We had a liver and white Brittany about 20 yrs ago. She was sooooo smart, well trained, and very loving.

Slippy
10-26-2019, 08:53 AM

Hey Gambit,

Didn't that big German Shepherd eat your couch?

Slippy
10-26-2019, 08:54 AM

Baglady

Do not show these pics of Monty to Mrs Slippy! She'll want Monty for sure! Great looking pup!

Slippy
10-26-2019, 09:05 AM

We are supposedly "Dog Sitting" Son2 and Daughter in Law's little Texas Heeler, named Natty. By "supposedly" I mean that Mrs S may not give Natty back when they come to claim her!

Natty is a ball chasing fool. My old throwing arm is not worthy of her!

Inor
10-26-2019, 10:01 AM
Thanks I will. TJ posted a link above to a 4 second video of Monty closing the bedroom door. You should check it out.

It won't let me watch the video because I do not do FaceBook.

The pups are Kelpie and Great Pyrenees. They are a hand full, but they are good dogs.

TJC44
10-26-2019, 10:46 AM

If its still on your phone, you should be able to post it up here.

Baglady
10-26-2019, 11:17 AM
If its still on your phone, you should be able to post it up here.

I don't know how to do that. That's why I asked you to steal it from my FB, and post it on here for me. Damn, the wind is really blowing!! We've had rain 2 days now from that gulf storm. I may have to duck and waddle...outa here..:biglaugh:

Baglady
10-26-2019, 11:19 AM
It won't let me watch the video because I do not do FaceBook.

The pups are Kelpie and Great Pyrenees. They are a hand full, but they are good dogs.

I'll have to look up the Kelpie. Never heard of it, but at least they didnt get all that hair from the G.P. They look like my Hubby's hog dog, who is Black mouth Cur and Catahoula. Pretty!

Baglady
10-26-2019, 11:21 AM

We are supposedly "Dog Sitting" Son2 and Daughter in Law's little Texas Heeler, named Natty. By "supposedly" I mean that Mrs S may not give Natty back when they come to claim her!

Natty is a ball chasing fool. My old throwing arm is not worthy of her!

Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! I've never seen one marked out like her.

Baglady
10-26-2019, 11:26 AM

Hubby's hog dog, Jed. 3/4 Catahoula, 1/4 Black mouth cur.

Gambit
10-26-2019, 11:32 AM
Love that sheherd Gambit. What kind of pup is that?

the one in the middle breed is not known
even the former owners didn't know, they found the mom and one thin lead to another

Gambit
10-26-2019, 11:35 AM
Hey Gambit,

Didn't that big German Shepherd eat your couch?

yes sir
and destroyed a fireplace and wire cable and a side gutter and many more things
wish I taken a pic or a video of him carrying a brick like it was a toy teddy bear

Slippy
10-26-2019, 11:44 AM

Hubby's hog dog, Jed. 3/4 Catahoula, 1/4 Black mouth cur.

Thanks BL! That little Texas Heeler is a pretty girl. She's pretty small, about 30 lbs.

I almost bought a Catahoula Cur a few months ago. But Mrs Slippy still has her Demon Dog Tucker, some say he is a Yorkshire Terrier but he is most certainly all EVIL. The little bastard hates me when Mrs S is around then acts like he is my little jail cell bitch/boyfriend when she is gone. I hate that damn dog with a passion! But won't get another dog until Tucker dies...I don't want his bad MOJO rubbing off on a puppy! (Just kidding but he is a little suck ass)

I'd take a picture of him but I don't believe Devils or Vampires show up in a camera!

Does the Catahoula shed much? These Heelers are notorious shedders.

Baglady
10-26-2019, 11:56 AM
Thanks BL! That little Texas Heeler is a pretty girl. She's pretty small, about 30 lbs.

I almost bought a Catahoula Cur a few months ago. But Mrs Slippy still has her Demon Dog Tucker, some say he is a Yorkshire Terrier but he is most certainly all EVIL. The little bastard hates me when Mrs S is around then acts like he is my little jail cell bitch/boyfriend when she is gone. I hate that damn dog with a passion! But won't get another dog until Tucker dies...I don't want his bad MOJO rubbing off on a puppy! (Just kidding but he is a little suck ass)

I'd take a picture of him but I don't believe Devils or Vampires show up in a camera!

OMG Slippy!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!! I had to read that to Hubby! He was wondering what the hell I was laughing about.
So, yeah, Jed does shed, but his hair is so fine and short, it's not too bad. He was in the house a lot, so I spoiled him, taught him some
manners and kicked him out when he got so big. His bark is really loud...which is great if he's after a hog. In the house, not so much..:lost:

Slippy
10-26-2019, 12:02 PM
OMG Slippy!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!! I had to read that to Hubby! He was wondering what the hell I was laughing about.
So, yeah, Jed does shed, but his hair is so fine and short, it's not too bad. He was in the house a lot, so I spoiled him, taught him some
manners and kicked him out when he got so big. His bark is really loud...which is great if he's after a hog. In the house, not so much..:lost:

I know what you mean by loud barks! Beasley our Red Heeler has a ferocious loud bark. She usually does it when I am deep in my quiet daily morning prayer to My Lord And Savior for Him to take Tucker The Devil Yorkie from this Earth!

TJC44
10-26-2019, 12:04 PM

By the way, gorgeous pup. We almost had one similar, but with everything on our plate right now, we can't give a dog the care & time it needs or deserves.

Baglady
10-26-2019, 12:28 PM
By the way, gorgeous pup. We almost had one similar, but with everything on our plate right now, we can't give a dog the care & time it needs or deserves.

I can understand that. I'm having a tough time with this one, because of the potty training. I can't move quickly..but I can't help but smile when the little bugger is chewing on Hubby's toes.

Inor
10-26-2019, 01:49 PM

Why don't you just "forget" to bring Tucker in one night and let the owls carry him off? "No dear, I have no idea where Tucker is. I have not seen him for 3 days. But look at that fat owl!"

Slippy
10-26-2019, 02:02 PM
Why don't you just "forget" to bring Tucker in one night and let the owls carry him off? "No dear, I have no idea where Tucker is. I have not seen him for 3 days. But look at that fat owl!"

BRILLIANT my man, BRILLIANT!

I figure Mrs S will be sad for about a week or 2. But I will be happy for the rest of my life!

On a whim I prayed over my camera to take a pic of the Evil Little Bastard in hopes that his Evilness would transfer over to film.

Do not let his calm demeanor fool you, he is 100% bonafide evil!. I am 100% certain that he will one day rip my carotid artery out while I sleep hence I sleep with one eye open and multiple firearms at the ready. The bastard gives me chills just talking about him, I tell you!

*****************CAUTION************************** ****

Do not look directly into Tucker's eyes, he will spellbound you and I'm here to tell you, greater Men than you and I have perished under Tucker's evil eye. Can you say "SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION"...BRRR Chills just ran down my spine...

TJC44
10-26-2019, 05:36 PM
I can understand that. I'm having a tough time with this one, because of the potty training. I can't move quickly..but I can't help but smile when the little bugger is chewing on Hubby's toes.

Puppies will eat anything (ewww).
I'm sure Lloyd appreciates it so much.
Who's lap does he fall asleep on?

Baglady
10-26-2019, 10:47 PM

I love it! Goes to show with enough thought a solution can be found.

Innkeeper
10-26-2019, 10:48 PM
We had a liver and white Brittany about 20 yrs ago. She was sooooo smart, well trained, and very loving.That was my ex-gf dog but everytime he chewed something as a puppy she got upset with him, I told her that is what happens at times. She tried to get rid of him a few times for that. And so when I realized she was bat crap crazy and sent her packing I told her I was keeping him since he mostly ate my stuff. He is a great companion for my lab, he turns 5 Nov 6th and my lab is 7 and a half. But he has become cuddly at time which the lab dislikes, she lures him away with toys. And he loves sniffing my mouth when ever he thinks I have eaten or take a drink to figure out what I had.

Baglady
10-26-2019, 10:49 PM

I figure Mrs S will be sad for about a week or 2. But I will be happy for the rest of my life!

On a whim I prayed over my camera to take a pic of the Evil Little Bastard in hopes that his Evilness would transfer over to film.

Do not let his calm demeanor fool you, he is 100% bonafide evil!. I am 100% certain that he will one day rip my carotid artery out while I sleep hence I sleep with one eye open and multiple firearms at the ready. The bastard gives me chills just talking about him, I tell you!

Do not look directly into Tucker's eyes, he will spellbound you and I'm here to tell you, greater Men than you and I have perished under Tucker's evil eye. Can you say "SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION"...BRRR Chills just ran down my spine...

Oh yeah. He's got "The Look". You can tell he doesn't like you.
We got your back Slippy. We won't say a word if a certain furball comes up missing on Slippy Hill. :thumb:

Baglady
10-26-2019, 10:52 PM
Puppies will eat anything (ewww).
I'm sure Lloyd appreciates it so much.
Who's lap does he fall asleep on?

Lap? He's a LAB..with a B. No laps are slept upon. He sleeps at my feet same as all my guys,...uuummm...I mean my dogs..:p

Baglady
10-26-2019, 10:59 PM
That was my ex-gf dog but everytime he chewed something as a puppy she got upset with him, I told her that is what happens at times. She tried to get rid of him a few times for that. And so when I realized she was bat crap crazy and sent her packing I told her I was keeping him since he mostly ate my stuff. He is a great companion for my lab, he turns 5 Nov 6th and my lab is 7 and a half. But he has become cuddly at time which the lab dislikes, she lures him away with toys. And he loves sniffing my mouth when ever he thinks I have eaten or take a drink to figure out what I had.

I'm happy to hear he got the better end of that split up, and I'm betting he feels the same way. I train all my dogs, but she came to us fully trained. Her personality was like a Lab, so wiling and eager to please. We still talk about what a great dog she was, and those human looking eyes.

MI.oldguy
10-27-2019, 12:26 PM

Our Miss Bindi Sue.going on 13 now.Lab/border collie mix.a good one!.

Baglady
10-27-2019, 10:18 PM

2 really good breeds. Both so smart and loving. She looks sweet.

Inor
10-27-2019, 11:18 PM

Nice looking dog Oldguy! And the name fits her perfectly.

Innkeeper
10-28-2019, 09:07 AM
Here she is cuddled up next to me if she curls up on the end he will usually curl up right next to her.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191028/a9d9ae611576984b2753eb38a5d2a13f.jpg

Baglady
10-28-2019, 07:43 PM
Here she is cuddled up next to me if she curls up on the end he will usually curl up right next to her.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191028/a9d9ae611576984b2753eb38a5d2a13f.jpg

That's a whole lot of dog(s) to be piled up with! I wouldnt be able to breath. You must be cold natured.

TJC44
10-28-2019, 08:08 PM
That's a whole lot of dog(s) to be piled up with! I wouldnt be able to breath. You must be cold natured.

Naw, that's only a 2 dog night. Wait 'till January when you get the 3 Dog Nights! :bounce:

Baglady
10-28-2019, 08:13 PM
Naw, that's only a 2 dog night. Wait 'till January when you get the 3 Dog Nights! :bounce:

Now your rollin!! :beerchug::D

Innkeeper
10-28-2019, 10:13 PM
That's a whole lot of dog(s) to be piled up with! I wouldnt be able to breath. You must be cold natured.Rayne my lab is about 80 lbs, and Duke there he is about 45 lbs, his Name is D.O.G. or the long version Duke of Gaylord or just Duke. She usually cuddles against me on the couch or in bed and then he cuddles against her or against both of us depends on his mood.

Baglady
10-28-2019, 10:18 PM
Rayne my lab is about 80 lbs, and Duke there he is about 45 lbs, his Name is D.O.G. or the long version Duke of Gaylord or just Duke. She usually cuddles against me on the couch or in bed and then he cuddles against her or against both of us depends on his mood.

So that's like having another 125 lb. person with 8 legs in bed with you. Your bravery still astounds me.
Our queen bed has no room for more than that puppy of ours.

Innkeeper
10-28-2019, 10:20 PM
So that's like having another 125 lb. person with 8 legs in bed with you. Your bravery still astounds me.The former gf was bat crap crazy, it is much better just the 3 of us, though when one of my nieces spends the night the dogs abandon me for the girls.

Baglady
10-28-2019, 10:28 PM
The former gf was bat crap crazy, it is much better just the 3 of us, though when one of my nieces spends the night the dogs abandon me for the girls.

LMAO!! I'm sorry..I don't blame them. Little girls smell better. I'm outa here for tonight. Later Innkeeper.

Inor
10-31-2019, 12:23 AM
The whole pack watching mama feed the steer this morning...

From right to left they are: Belle (The Amazing Water Dog), Boomer (our Big Guy), Odin and Loki.

(We are thinking that would be a good Christmas Card this year.)

Baglady
10-31-2019, 06:00 AM

From right to left they are: Belle (The Amazing Water Dog), Boomer (our Big Guy), Odin and Loki.

LOVE THAT!!!! Definetly a Christmas Card .

Slippy
10-31-2019, 07:30 AM

Excellent!

Slippy Approved!

MI.oldguy
10-31-2019, 11:01 AM
Innkeeper,Whats the black and white ones name?.what kind of dog?.looks like our Bindi an awful lot!.

hawgrider
10-31-2019, 11:03 AM

Hey you suck! Where the hell are the pics of the beef on the hoof? :D

Innkeeper
10-31-2019, 11:23 AM
Innkeeper,Whats the black and white ones name?.what kind of dog?.looks like our Bindi an awful lot!.He is a Brittany and his name is Duke, I always joked about naming one Dog so his full name is Duke of Gaylord..... DoG. He is Liver and White. Great dog.

TJC44
10-31-2019, 02:31 PM

Count on Hawg to get to the meat of the matter.

"Where's the Beef?"

Baglady
10-31-2019, 09:18 PM
Count on Hawg to get to the meat of the matter.

"Where's the Beef?"

I want to see Mr. Burger too!

Innkeeper
10-31-2019, 11:02 PM
I don't want to see the beef, I want to know when the BBQ is so I am not late for dinner.

Inor
10-31-2019, 11:08 PM

Here ya go.

In his pasture with his pals, the pups.

Eating the breakfast of champions.

hawgrider
11-01-2019, 04:17 AM
Here ya go.

Gonna name him Ribeye or Porterhouse?

Inor
11-01-2019, 09:15 AM
Gonna name him Ribeye or Porterhouse?

We call him "MOTH" (Meat On The Hoof).

MI.oldguy
11-01-2019, 02:14 PM
2 really good breeds. Both so smart and loving. She looks sweet.

I was looking around at border collie/lab mix dogs...they are called Boradors.interesting.she is a sweetie and takes hand signals from her people.I wish dogs would live 20-30 years like turtles and lizards.parting with a best friend when its time has been very hard on us as we love dogs so much.she is number 5.

Slippy
11-01-2019, 03:22 PM
Here ya go.

That puts the AWE in AWESOME! Love it.

Inor
11-02-2019, 12:23 AM
I was looking around at border collie/lab mix dogs...they are called Boradors.interesting.she is a sweetie and takes hand signals from her people.I wish dogs would live 20-30 years like turtles and lizards.parting with a best friend when its time has been very hard on us as we love dogs so much.she is number 5.

I wish dogs would live to 150 years old! They are ALL special. I figure God gave them to us as a model of what we should be.

Baglady
11-02-2019, 09:24 AM
Here ya go.

Is he a Black Angus? Good looking beef!

Baglady
11-02-2019, 09:29 AM

I agree. And the bigger the breed, the shorter the life span. Sucks. It's about the only time I cry, is when I lose a dog or horse.

Slippy
03-09-2020, 08:22 PM
**************UPDATE ON MRS SLIPPY'S LITTLE PUNK BITCH DEVIL DOG*********************

Today was a great day! We took little devil dog Tucker to the vet and....

No we didn't get to put him down, that would have been a FABULOUSLY GREAT DAY! (Just kidding....well sortof!)

But, the next best thing happened! The vet had to pull all but one tooth from Tucker! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

The little bastard has been baring his teeth and threatening to bite everyone but Mrs S for years and now he has no teeth! Freakin' Hilarious! (I'd get a picture but Mrs S is getting pissed at me for making fun of Tucker all evening!)

Innkeeper
03-09-2020, 08:36 PM
**************UPDATE ON MRS SLIPPY'S LITTLE PUNK BITCH DEVIL DOG*********************

Today was a great day! We took little devil dog Tucker to the vet and....

No we didn't get to put him down, that would have been a FABULOUSLY GREAT DAY! (Just kidding....well sortof!)

But, the next best thing happened! The vet had to pull all but one tooth from Tucker! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

The little bastard has been baring his teeth and threatening to bite everyone but Mrs S for years and now he has no teeth! Freakin' Hilarious! (I'd get a picture but Mrs S is getting pissed at me for making fun of Tucker all evening!)So does that mean Mrs S is going to make you chew all of Tuckers food for him now to make it easier for him?

MountainGirl
03-09-2020, 09:11 PM
So does that mean Mrs S is going to make you chew all of Tuckers food for him now to make it easier for him?

That's what I was wondering! Slippy's Pre-chewed food! Tucker approved!! :bacon:

Slippy
03-09-2020, 09:40 PM
So does that mean Mrs S is going to make you chew all of Tuckers food for him now to make it easier for him?

That's what I was wondering! Slippy's Pre-chewed food! Tucker approved!! :bacon:

DRATS! Foiled Again!:spankin:

(Side note, I was taunting poor little Tucker all night and at one point he growled and I stuck my finger in his mouth and he realized he had no teeth to bite me with! AWESOME turning point in our little household! :stirpot:)

MountainGirl
03-09-2020, 10:20 PM
DRATS! Foiled Again!:spankin:

(Side note, I was taunting poor little Tucker all night and at one point he growled and I stuck my finger in his mouth and he realized he had no teeth to bite me with! AWESOME turning point in our little household! :stirpot:)

You know, you could become his best friend. Shit that he may be, it's still pretty traumatic for the little guy. Now quit sayin "Good!" and think about the opportunity to develop a loving relationship...especially now that you'll be feeding him.. he'll love you so much!!

:bounce:

Inor
03-09-2020, 10:42 PM
I am sure Tucker is a very sweet boy.... One question, did the vet push his eyes back into his skull where they belong? Because that is just wrong to have to go through life with those bug eyes! I am sure that is why he is angry.

But congrats anyway on the toothless soy-boy dog!!! That's awesome, sort-of, kinda...

But you really are a great man for not using him for target practice.

(Honestly all kidding aside, make sure you get him some good high quality canned food for the next few days. He is going to need a lot of protein to get past the surgery.)

Sasquatch
03-10-2020, 12:25 AM
I'd be embarrassed to post a pic of Hot Nursey's dog (which is now my dog too). Little furball looks like an Ewok from Star Wars. But now that we have a house a new REAL dog won't be far behind. I'm just waiting for the sucker to find me.

KnuteFartne
07-29-2020, 11:27 PM
Well this dog found a sucker (Me). She jumped in my truck a few days before the 4th of July. She was/is petrified of fireworks. She also seems to be scared of the dark. She wont go out into it unless we force her then she'll just wait to get back in.

She must've been abandoned because shes a good dog but has some battle scars. Shes really come out of her shell and is now protecting the family and talking.

Part of her lower mandible is deformed. We think from inbreeding/over breeding.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200730/3d3070708be81bde6281e57851da5b91.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Innkeeper
07-30-2020, 07:08 AM
Well this dog found a sucker (Me). She jumped in my truck a few days before the 4th of July. She was/is petrified of fireworks. She also seems to be scared of the dark. She wont go out into it unless we force her then she'll just wait to get back in.

She must've been abandoned because shes a good dog but has some battle scars. Shes really come out of her shell and is now protecting the family and talking.

Part of her lower mandible is deformed. We think from inbreeding/over breeding.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200730/3d3070708be81bde6281e57851da5b91.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using TapatalkCute dog there, glad she found a good home.

Gambit
07-30-2020, 04:44 PM
this is emma, she even bigger now12120

here gambit once more
https://i.imgur.com/OsAOtJL.png

Gambit
07-30-2020, 04:54 PM
my wife love her dog soo here is 2 more pic's
https://i.imgur.com/45ctN43.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/QxWEuC1.jpg

Innkeeper
07-30-2020, 08:06 PM
My dogs acting wore out, Duke playing dead in front of the fan, Rayne enjoying the backyard. And one of my troops dogs whom like to play with mine.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200731/8ed27141bc09f5a7135e18b979b932a2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200731/cee5af97c0e88df0b911e5ca1596f7fa.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200731/1d633ce06f72f836b3bad3d4e06eec9e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200731/04d8ccd118010816085a04f88c23c460.jpg

Piratesailor
07-30-2020, 08:32 PM

Best dog I’ve ever had the pleasure of their company.

RubberDuck
07-31-2020, 01:59 AM
.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200731/cb3deeb9a09348adfcf92b9fee0fa739.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200731/3baebbedf6cd3a4f63817a36776c595f.jpg

hawgrider
07-31-2020, 04:11 AM
Jacks chair is a crack up!

Slippy
07-31-2020, 06:46 AM

Prepared One
07-31-2020, 06:58 AM
A gal at work has Blue Heeler pups she is going to sell and I almost pulled the trigger on getting one. I love the dogs, but I had to pass. They are high energy work dogs and right now a dog would be left alone for at least 10 hours a day in my world. I couldn't do that to the dog and didn't think I had the time, and possibly the energy these days, to train and play with the a Heeler as it should be. From the research I have done they are great dogs to have tho.

RB81
02-21-2021, 08:50 AM
Here’s our goof balls, pit/golden retriever mixes. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210221/9bbc75c2d8d67c3c0b1d70bcbef09d9a.jpg
This is Lucy. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210221/8cf7b5b99ee4ee3e620fe629e762fa2f.jpg
And this is Roxie.

They’re sisters from the same litter. Lucy just wants to cuddle all day and Roxie, bless her heart has the worst anxiety of any dog I’ve ever seen but they are sweet dogs and they most certainly let us know if something happens with in a half mile of the house.

hawgrider
02-21-2021, 08:52 AM
Splain it to me Lucy lol

Dogs are great! We are due for a new pooch!

RB81
02-21-2021, 09:08 AM
We got these 2 after our boxer died a couple years back. We wanted to give the kids some responsibility before we did the farm thing.

Innkeeper
02-21-2021, 09:10 AM
Nice looking dogs there.

RB81
02-21-2021, 09:14 AM
Nice looking dogs there.

Thanks, I appreciate it. We try our best to keep them spoiled.

RubberDuck
02-21-2021, 09:21 AM
. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210221/03c3b64016fc00783a683f9c0da65e55.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

hawgrider
02-21-2021, 11:28 AM
. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210221/03c3b64016fc00783a683f9c0da65e55.jpg

Haha my dinner buddy Jack! He's such a ham at dinnertime.

Sparkyprep
02-21-2021, 12:10 PM
I love puppy pics!

RubberDuck
02-21-2021, 04:29 PM
Haha my dinner buddy Jack! He's such a ham at dinnertime.I was late coming home and this was him annoyed I wasn't home yet.

Sasquatch
11-13-2022, 08:40 PM
I think I posted a pic of our newest one. This is him when we first got him.

Now he's bigger than the pit.