PDA

View Full Version : i f**ked up

Gambit2.0
10-28-2019, 06:53 PM
I logged myself out somehow and tried logging back in with new password option due to I cant recall my old password
tried using the email but I not used it in years and now Gmail wont let me log into that to get the damn message to log back in
sooo what the hell do I do now?

TJC44
10-28-2019, 07:24 PM
Sorry, Gambit.
I looked, I don't think I have access to the password panel. You would need Hawg, Inor, or Rwalls.

TJC

Baglady
10-28-2019, 07:31 PM
I logged myself out somehow and tried logging back in with new password option due to I cant recall my old password
tried using the email but I not used it in years and now Gmail wont let me log into that to get the damn message to log back in

Bless your heart! I've never even tried to see what all a Mod can do, and I better not start now, or we may never see you again. We'll throw you a life raft somehow Gambit, and I'll be on shore waving...:rapture:

TJC44
10-28-2019, 07:39 PM

If the gmail is linked to a phone, can you do the lost password button, and send a code to the phone?

Back Pack Hack
10-28-2019, 07:56 PM
How are you posting when you're logged out?

Baglady
10-28-2019, 08:06 PM
How are you posting when you're logged out?

He most likely had to create a new acct?

TJC44
10-28-2019, 08:13 PM
He most likely had to create a new acct?

:ughh:

2.0??

Baglady
10-28-2019, 08:16 PM
:ughh:

2.0??

Yeah, well.
Knowing my track record in the cyber world and new age stuff, you shouldn't pick on the handicapped.

TJC44
10-28-2019, 08:22 PM
Yeah, well.
Knowing my track record in the cyber world and new age stuff, you shouldn't pick on the handicapped.

Are we off our meds again, dear?
:maniac:

Baglady
10-28-2019, 08:37 PM
Are we off our meds again, dear?
:maniac:

Ummm NO. But if you got some to spare, I'll take em. MAYBE then we'll all get a laugh!!

BTW, I can do this all night long...

TJC44
10-28-2019, 08:56 PM
Ummm NO. But if you got some to spare, I'll take em. MAYBE then we'll all get a laugh!!

Hey, I've got a full bottle of Turkey! :drinkmore:
I do have to get up at 6AM.

Baglady
10-28-2019, 08:59 PM
Hey, I've got a full bottle of Turkey! :drinkmore:
I do have to get up at 6AM.

I've got a whole box of wine, and only have to get up at 6 am to pee! :biglaugh:

TJC44
10-28-2019, 09:03 PM
I've got a whole box of wine, and only have to get up at 6 am to pee! :biglaugh:

See, you've got it!:biglaugh:
If you get up at 3, you can chat with Bucketback.

Baglady
10-28-2019, 09:10 PM
See, you've got it!:biglaugh:
If you get up at 3, you can chat with Bucketback.

Yeah I see several up at 3,4, and 5...I'm good. Guess we shouldnt hijack Gambits thread tho.

TJC44
10-28-2019, 09:14 PM
Yeah I see several up at 3,4, and 5...I'm good. Guess we shouldnt hijack Gambits thread tho.

:biglaugh: A little late for that, I think.

Besides, OTP is the Home of hijacked threads. Thought you knew that?

Baglady
10-28-2019, 09:23 PM
:biglaugh: A little late for that, I think.

Besides, OTP is the Home of hijacked threads. Thought you knew that?

It's not like I feel guilty or anything..your right. That ship has sailed!

TJC44
10-28-2019, 09:26 PM
It's not like I feel guilty or anything..your right. That ship has sailed!

What were you saying? I was busy getting a drink

Baglady
10-28-2019, 09:33 PM
What were you saying? I was busy getting taking a piss.

Really? Typical guy!

TJC44
10-28-2019, 09:39 PM
Really? Typical guy!

Really? Typical female, using her MODERATOR tools to edit my post!

Baglady
10-28-2019, 09:42 PM
Really? Typical female, using her MODERATOR tools to edit my post!

Don't cry. I sorry...

TJC44
10-28-2019, 09:47 PM
Don't cry. I sorry...

Another female tactic, using the big ol' crocodile tears to get a guy to let her skate.
Sorry, sunshine, not tonight. :cliff:

Baglady
10-28-2019, 09:55 PM
Another female tactic, using the big ol' crocodile tears to get a guy to let her skate.
Sorry, sunshine, not tonight. :cliff:

TJC44
10-28-2019, 09:59 PM

trade it for the rifle. Would make a nice rug.

Baglady
10-28-2019, 10:04 PM
trade it for the rifle. Would make a nice rug.

Well shit. I got nothin.

StratBastard
10-29-2019, 12:18 AM

I have several cases of bourbon. I generally get up around noon. Oh those golden years!

hawgrider
10-29-2019, 05:01 AM

Rest your password sent to the becca email. Also will send password to your gambit 2.0

shootbrownelk
10-29-2019, 06:26 AM

That's what she said....trying to beat Gambit to the punch, sorry.

Gambit
10-29-2019, 08:40 AM
thank you hawg
the gmail one I think was banned and that's why I could not log in it
spent 45 mins trying to get on and gave up and made the other account

sooo I like to ask for gambit2.0 to be deleted

hawgrider
10-29-2019, 08:42 AM
thank you hawg

Yes sir got it covered. I'll nuke it now the 2 accounts is tripping the big boss detector:D

Mister Mills
10-29-2019, 12:56 PM
thank you hawg

I am glad that you worked it out, you are the funniest guy on this forum.

Gambit
10-29-2019, 02:55 PM

funniest? you flatter me sir

Baglady
10-29-2019, 09:13 PM

I guess that makes me the funniest girl! :second:

Baglady
10-29-2019, 09:14 PM
I have several cases of bourbon. I generally get up around noon. Oh those golden years!

That explains a few things..:D

Mister Mills
10-31-2019, 04:36 PM
funniest? you flatter me sir

No, I can be pretty funny, but I have really slowed down, and you beat me to the punch every time, with your threads and replies. You and Strat Master are two of the best members on this forum.

I guess that makes me the funniest girl! :second:

Time will tell, I don't know if you have recovered from your "sabbatical". What was that all about? And were you locked up?:maniac:
Well, that was my hari kari attempt at humor.:woodchipper: Now let's see if I get the woodchipper.

Baglady
10-31-2019, 08:58 PM
No, I can be pretty funny, but I have really slowed down, and you beat me to the punch every time, with your threads and replies. You and Strat Master are two of the best members on this forum.

Time will tell, I don't know if you have recovered from your "sabbatical". What was that all about? And were you locked up?:maniac:
Well, that was my hari kari attempt at humor.:woodchipper: Now let's see if I get the woodchipper.

I wish I could tell you it was an amazing journey, like the time I hitch hiked across the USof A in 76. Or the times I rode bareback bronc in the Womens Rodeo in Alb., Or even the time I was a passenger in a car and the driver was being chased by a cop, and after some dicy moves managed to elude the cop!
But no. This "sabatical" was no fun at all. I was basically flat on my back, in excruciating pain for 5 months, and Physical Rehab for another 3 months. My body decided it had enough abuse and went AWOL!

Mister Mills
11-01-2019, 03:02 PM
I wish I could tell you it was an amazing journey, like the time I hitch hiked across the USof A in 76. Or the times I rode bareback bronc in the Womens Rodeo in Alb., Or even the time I was a passenger in a car and the driver was being chased by a cop, and after some dicy moves managed to elude the cop!
But no. This "sabatical" was no fun at all. I was basically flat on my back, in excruciating pain for 5 months, and Physical Rehab for another 3 months. My body decided it had enough abuse and went AWOL!

I am sorry to hear that you were in so much pain, and laid up for so long. I am going through health troubles myself; something has happened to me, and I have blown up to 235 pounds. My insulin needs have doubled, and sometimes tripled, over what they were last year at this time.

I am going through awful pain at times too. And I get as dumb as a rock sometimes, and it resembles dementia; then it will clear up, but comes back.

Anyway, my kidney screening comes back in the normal range, so it it isn't that. Whatever it is, I am probably going to have it for keeps.
I am 63, very diabetic, and there ain't much more that they can do for me. But I will plug along anyhow, until the Lord comes back to get me.

PS: in 1976, I was in Butzbach, FRG; and I was a 20 or 21 year old private in the Army.

StratBastard
11-01-2019, 04:07 PM
I am sorry to hear that you were in so much pain, and laid up for so long. I am going through health troubles myself; something has happened to me, and I have blown up to 235 pounds. My insulin needs have doubled, and sometimes tripled, over what they were last year at this time.

I am going through awful pain at times too. And I get as dumb as a rock sometimes, and it resembles dementia; then it will clear up, but comes back.

Anyway, my kidney screening comes back in the normal range, so it it isn't that. Whatever it is, I am probably going to have it for keeps.
I am 63, very diabetic, and there ain't much more that they can do for me. But I will plug along anyhow, until the Lord comes back to get me.

PS: in 1976, I was in Butzbach, FRG; and I was a 20 or 21 year old private in the Army.

Are you being monitored for diabetic ketoacidosis? I was muddle-headed (more than usual LOL) exhausted, had extreme stomach problems (gastroparesis), and pain of course for several years. Finally diagnosed with high triglycerides, which was poisoning my pancreas. Spent a week in the ICU. I am half a diabetic, meaning I need insulin every third day or so if I watch my diet. But this ketoacidosis stuff is murder, and from what I understand comes along with type II diabetes. I blew up to 265 pounds, regardless of exercise and strict diet. I am shrinking again now. Take care of yourself buddy!

Mister Mills
11-01-2019, 04:24 PM
Are you being monitored for diabetic ketoacidosis? I was muddle-headed (more than usual LOL) exhausted, had extreme stomach problems (gastroparesis), and pain of course for several years. Finally diagnosed with high triglycerides, which was poisoning my pancreas. Spent a week in the ICU. I am half a diabetic, meaning I need insulin every third day or so if I watch my diet. But this ketoacidosis stuff is murder, and from what I understand comes along with type II diabetes. I blew up to 265 pounds, regardless of exercise and strict diet. I am shrinking again now. Take care of yourself buddy!

No, I am not being monitored for that, I will have to bring it up to my doctor; because he referred me to a nutritionist, and I think that he missed the mark.
Do you check your levels of acidosis with urine test strips?

StratBastard
11-01-2019, 07:34 PM
Yes, I keep an eye on it as it almost killed me. Also a big dose of Lipitor for my triglycerides. I think I had low grade pancreatitis for years, and nearly every one of my various/mysterious ills have either gone away or subsided now that I know the problem. Had a TON of various diagnosis, because I was sick to my stomach, in pain everywhere, violent dizzy spells, bad trouble breathing, heart racing/arrhythmia, extreme fatigue, blah blah blah. Turns out I don't have any of those various disorders they thought they identified... just had my endocrine system out of whack. I think some bad luck played into it as well... because my body seemed to straighten itself out every time right before my annual checkup with labs LOL. "Nope, nothing wrong here. Move along you hypochondriac you". Get you some comprehensive labs done next doctor visit, tell them your concerns. Check fasting blood sugar level, triglycerides, and for ketoacidosis. I also eat a LOT of fresh veggies now, and have given up bread, pasta, and rice. If you aren't already doing it, cook yourself up giant pans of sliced sweet onions, bell peppers, zucchini, squash, tomatoes, and toss in big handfuls of greens. Make it yummy, so you don't feel deprived: add in lots of garlic and a couple tablespoons of Presto roasted garlic n' onion sauce (it's next to the spaghetti sauce at your grocers'). . Cook up and spice a big mess of chicken or beef, and add it in. Very good type of cooking for us, very tasty, and sticks to a man's ribs. I cook 3 days worth at a time, varying the ingredients of course. Low glycemic is the key here to lowering that blood sugar. Be well my friend.

Slippy
11-01-2019, 08:00 PM

Prayers Mr Mills!

Inor
11-01-2019, 10:48 PM

Indeed. Prayers upward bound.

Baglady
11-02-2019, 09:21 AM

Sorry to hear that. Maybe Stratmaster's advice will shed new light and get you back on track.
For me, surgery is the only other option. Been putting it off because I live in Mississippi. (!) Will have to have it done in Memphis.
Keep us posted to see if it is the ketoacidosis.

Mister Mills
11-02-2019, 11:26 AM
Yes, I keep an eye on it as it almost killed me. Also a big dose of Lipitor for my triglycerides. I think I had low grade pancreatitis for years, and nearly every one of my various/mysterious ills have either gone away or subsided now that I know the problem. Had a TON of various diagnosis, because I was sick to my stomach, in pain everywhere, violent dizzy spells, bad trouble breathing, heart racing/arrhythmia, extreme fatigue, blah blah blah. Turns out I don't have any of those various disorders they thought they identified... just had my endocrine system out of whack. I think some bad luck played into it as well... because my body seemed to straighten itself out every time right before my annual checkup with labs LOL. "Nope, nothing wrong here. Move along you hypochondriac you". Get you some comprehensive labs done next doctor visit, tell them your concerns. Check fasting blood sugar level, triglycerides, and for ketoacidosis. I also eat a LOT of fresh veggies now, and have given up bread, pasta, and rice. If you aren't already doing it, cook yourself up giant pans of sliced sweet onions, bell peppers, zucchini, squash, tomatoes, and toss in big handfuls of greens. Make it yummy, so you don't feel deprived: add in lots of garlic and a couple tablespoons of Presto roasted garlic n' onion sauce (it's next to the spaghetti sauce at your grocers'). .

Cook up and spice a big mess of chicken or beef, and add it in. Very good type of cooking for us, very tasty, and sticks to a man's ribs. I cook 3 days worth at a time, varying the ingredients of course. Low glycemic is the key here to lowering that blood sugar. Be well my friend.

If it is endocrine, the VA has not detected it, but they did not detect my peptic ulcer either. And I am not slamming the VA, doctors in general believe what they see in tests, and nothing else.

I will try to keep that recipe in mind, it sounds great.

Prayers Mr Mills!

Thanks Slippy. There has been a number of times in my life when prayer saved me, from death. And I can be melodramatic, but I have my reasons.

Indeed. Prayers upward bound.
Thanks Inor, you are a good guy.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe Stratmaster's advice will shed new light and get you back on track.
For me, surgery is the only other option. Been putting it off because I live in Mississippi. (!) Will have to have it done in Memphis.
Keep us posted to see if it is the ketoacidosis.

OK Baglady, and thanks. But, I know that whatever it is, only prayer will bring it to light. At least for the doctors anyway.

Memphis has some good hospitals and surgeons; and you are smart to go there, and skip anyone in Mississippi.
I had surgery on my ankle, and I was lucky that Huntington WV, has an impressive surgeons group.