PDA

View Full Version : Vaccines Now Being Used To Harvest Biometric Identities of Everyone; Big Brother Merg

hawgrider
10-30-2019, 05:29 AM
Vaccines Now Being Used To Harvest Biometric Identities of Everyone; Big Brother Merges With Big Pharma

It’s all happening, just as we predicted. Big Pharma is officially partnering with the tech industry to pair “immunization” with digital biometrics, meaning humans will soon be microchipped, tracked, and ultimately controlled through a global identification matrix.

The ID2020 Alliance, as it’s being called, is a digital identity program that aims to “leverage immunization” as a means of inserting tiny microchips into people’s bodies. In collaboration with the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunizations, also known as GAVI, the government of Bangladesh and various other “partners in government, academia, and humanitarian relief,” the ID2020 Alliance hopes to usher in this mark of the beast as a way to keep tabs on every human being living on Earth.

Similar to how cattle are marked with ear tags, this globalist alliance wants all humans to be “vaccinated” with digital tracking chips that will create a seamless monitoring system for the New World Order to manage the populations of the world with ease.

“We are implementing a forward-looking approach to digital identity that gives individuals control over their own personal information, https://www.thedailysheeple.com/vaccines-now-being-used-to-harvest-biometric-identities-of-everyone-big-brother-merges-with-big-pharma/

Prepared One
10-30-2019, 06:03 AM
The sheeple have absolutely no clue.

Innkeeper
10-30-2019, 07:54 AM
No Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

juskom95
10-30-2019, 04:54 PM
Nope, not gonna happen.

Baglady
10-31-2019, 06:24 AM
We never get vaccinations. Not going to start now. Should be interesting to see how the Liberals take this.

TJC44
10-31-2019, 07:49 AM
My state will pass a bill tying the vaccination to your driver's license.
If you don't get the vaccination, your D.L. won't get renewed, and they'll issue a warrant for your arrest.

My Nostradomos prediction for today.

Gambit
10-31-2019, 08:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItHcsIHshhs

hawgrider
10-31-2019, 09:10 AM
My state will pass a bill tying the vaccination to your driver's license.
If you don't get the vaccination, your D.L. won't get renewed, and they'll issue a warrant for your arrest.

My Nostradomos prediction for today.

Horse and buggy.

Deebo
10-31-2019, 09:57 AM
Didn't like seven movies start out like this?

hawgrider
10-31-2019, 10:02 AM
Didn't like seven movies start out like this?

At least 7

j_clinesmith
12-14-2019, 07:09 PM
🤷🏿*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk